BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Ally R.
Ally R.
taylorsville, UT
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I loved this palette, but I never reached for it. Morphe is always great with their pricing and their formulas but for some reason I just didn't really touch this except for the upper left highlight color. I would recommend it, but it's no longer available. It definitely picks up great color and the blending is wonderful
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
At first I was like "this doesn't work for me" but it was my brushes, they sucked. When you swatch the shades you see how good the pigmentation is. The colors blend really good. You can create many looks with this pallet. Morphe is a great brand.
Leah R.
Leah R.
Montgomery, NY
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This is my go to palette. I bring this with me when I travel and always reach for it when I'm getting ready in the morning and want a quick but stunning eye look. I am obsessed with the gold and cranberry colors, as Kathleen is as well. The colors are pigmented and blend out like a dream. I am so happy I got my hands on this palette, definitely worth it!
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Edmonson , TX
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Morphe just keeps getting better and better! These eyeshadows are so easy to apply, especially considering the price of them. The pigmentation is great, and the shades are very unique compared to a lot of other palettes I own. I think this formula just keeps improving more and more with every eyeshadow palette. Highly recommend!
Larissa A.
Larissa A.
Laredo , TX
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Kathleen is such an inspiration to so many people including myself & this palette is so her the quality if bomb & the color scheme is perfection from the inner corner highlight to that buildable black! I definitely recommend
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Massena , NY
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I really like this palette! It was fairly affordable even with the high shipping cost. The colors are very wearable and blend nicely, and I don't notice fallout. I feel like it's a good starter palette that has all the colors you need to create a look.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love this palette the colors are fun and versatile, There's so many different looks you can achieve using this palette, I absolutely LOOOOVE the green shadow. All shadows are highly pigmented, everything about it is just YESSSS!!
Ramy B.
Ramy B.
Buena Park, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Not gonna lie, I am a fan of Kathleen Lights but that does not change my feelings towards this palette. I feel that Morphe has been stepping their game up when it comes to their palettes and this one, so far, is my favorite one they've ever released. The blendability, the price, the color range, everything has just been amazing with this one.
Natalie T.
Natalie T.
Hewitt, NJ
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
So much love for this palette. Kathleen is one of my favorite beauty gurus and I couldn't not buy this. The pigments are phenomenal and I love the variety in colors. Even though some are not my usual colors, they are so practical to wear. Love love love, couldn't recommend this palette enough!
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This is an amazing palette. It's my first Morphe palette and I am so happy with it. The color selection is perfect (way to go Kathleen) and the pigmentation is great. I love that the shadows aren't too dry and I can use the shimmers wet or dry and still get a great look. I use it all the time.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.