BY MORPHE BRUSHES

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Kelly C.
Philpot, KY
This is a great quality palette! It really caught my eye and I wanted to support Kathleen so I purchased it! The shadows are so easy to work with and last all day on my lids. I just have so many eyeshadow palettes in my collection that these don't spark my attention enough. I typically gravitate toward other palettes over this one even though it is really nice!
Jess S.
Glen Burnie, MD
First of all, I love Kathleen so as soon as I saw this colab I had to purchase it for my girl! But I am so so glad I did! This palette is unlike any in my collection because of its colors, but I find myself mixing them in and creating new looks every day that are still subtle and beautiful. I love this palette! All of the colors are highly pigmented and apply beautifully (both shimmers and mattes). HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
Callie C.
Baton Rouge , LA
I absolutely love this palette! The colors are so versatile and allow you to do so many different looks no matter the season! They are very pigmented and blend very nicely. I have noticed a little bit of fallout but it's nothing you can't just sweep away with a nice fluffy brush. Seriously this palette is amazing and the colors are great for all skin tones
Daniella G.
Homestead, FL
I love Kathleen Lights so I had to buy this. This is the first time that I try morphe shadows, and I really like them. The shimmer ones are AMAZING. The matte ones... well, they could be better, but you can work with them. I love the color selection an how beautiful the colors pair to each other. I really like this palette, I always use it when I do my makeup.
Roxana M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Morphe has the best formula for shadows !
Super blendable
Pigmented and you can build up very easily
This palette has all the colors you need to achieve a warm smokey eye too something bold!
Morphe eye shadows will never fail me !
clair h.
Woodsboro, TX
I absolutely LOVE this palette! It is so versatile, and you can do almost any eye look. Totally travel friendly, nice and compact but you also get so much product for your money. Colors are super blendable and pigmented. Little to no fallout. AND....it's only $14.99!!! Must have in my opinion!
Tatiana R.
Scranton, PA
Amazing palette! Kathleen Lights is such an inspiration to so many people and this palette totally represents her. The colors are so diverse and beautiful! Pigmentation is amazing and very blendable. I just got this about a week ago and I've made so many different looks already. 10/10 :)
Katie O.
This palette is amazing! Morphe creates shadows with such great pigment! When I heard Kathleen Lights was doing a collab, I had to get my hands on this!! I love it, I love Morphe, and I love Kathleen Lights! Such a beautiful and affordable palette!
AnaMaria R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
What a great collaboration! Morphe offers great pigmentations along with affordable prices. The color selection is beautiful with a mixture of warms and cool tones. I highly recommend to grab it if it's still available. Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Luis G.
Milwaukee, WI
I absolutely love this palette! The warm colors that she created with Morphe are great!! Nice pigmentation and durable throughout the whole day! They are long lasting and the quality of the shadows are awesome! My friend asked me the other day if I would buy it again my answer was "Honey I own 3 palettes already!" Great palette and worth the price!!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.