BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Laura C.
New castle, DE
Had not tried anything of the mark and take the opportunity to ask for the palette and two brushes. With the brushes I am more than happy but the palette truly surprised me. Never imagine that with that price had such good quality. Excellent pigmentation
Samantha A.
Nash, TX
I love this palette so much! The color range is great for an everyday look or one with a pop of color!! They have great blendability and are pigmented! My favorite shade is the orange transition shade ūüôĆ Kathleen is my favorite YouTuber and she hit it out of the park with this one!! I really enjoy it, wish there were more shades.
Jada K.
The colors are nice but the lighter ones definitely aren't as pigmented as the darker shades. Beautiful and affordable, but I feel like it isn't as good as it could be. Shades are gorgeous but the formula doesn't feel like my other morphe palette
Raychel M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Some of the shades in this palette I don't get any use out of. However there are some shades I have hit pan on in the course of a few months. I still reach for this from time to time, but there are palettes I have now that I prefer over this one. It's not a bad palette by any means, just not 100% to my taste in eyeshadows.
ELISA R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I love the colors and how pigmented each shade is. They blend very well and it's very versatile. I'm looking forward to all the makeup looks a can do with this palette! Today's makeup look. Scroll to see palette.
Alexandria S.
North Haven, CT
One of my favorite eyeshadow pallates. There are lots of neutrals to use for most daily looks and there are perfect pops of color to get creative. The packaging is nice and sturdy and I would definitely recommend this palate!
Katie R.
Kathleen did an amazing job on these eye shadows! There are so many looks you can do with these colors. They are great quality and very pigmented. I'm so glad I got it! I would this product, and watching Kathleen on YouTube to anyone!
Amanda S.
Pittsford, NY
Love this palette! The shadows in here are very creamy and pigmented. They make blending extremely easy, even easier than some of my high end palettes. The shadows also last for a long time on the kids, keeping that intensity!
Kristian D.
Chalmette, LA
Its literally so beautiful that for the first few weeks i was scared to use it because i didn't wanna mess it up, but now that i've dipped into it a bit I understand all the hype! All the beautiful colors are so pigmented and unique i love it
Heather C.
Jacksonville, AL
This is one of the MOST BEAUTIFUL palettes ever. I love mine so much!! I'm going to grab SEVERAL more during the restock. It's such an amazing price for what you get. I can't wait to grab more. I will definitely be hitting pan on my first one, and probably a second because I love it so much. Kathleen's tutorials with it are an added bonus!!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.