BY MORPHE BRUSHES #66 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Julianna G.
Julianna G.
 I love this palette! Morphe has done it again, and Kathleen Lights KILLED it on the shade selection. The number of looks you can create is awesome! anything from daytime to dark and smoky, I can always reach for this palette. The only downside I have is that the matte black shade isn't very pigmented.
Kerry B.
Kerry B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this palette so much! Kathleen Lights is one of my favorite Youtubers so I had to buy it and it was seriously only 12 dollars. Like all Morphe shadows, they are super pigmented and blended and I absolutely love the color range she chose! Can be used to create so many different looks and is great for travel
Cindy W.
Cindy W.
Mount Gay, WV
Morphe products are amazing!! They have the best pigmentation ever and the prices are unbeatable!! Eveyone should try their products I love AND own several eye pallates including KATHLEENLIGHTS, 350, 350m, 350s, and fall into frost they are all beautiful !!
Nancy J.
Nancy J.
This is a very pigmented palette with a mix if shimmers and mattes. You can create various looks with this palette alone. To prevent a muddy mess I suggest to go in lightly with the matte shades. Just blend and build the colors instead of going in with a heavy hand. Overall it's a great palette if you know how to work with it, too bad it was only limited edition.
Gladyeliz C.
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
love me some supershimmery eyeshadows and these fit the bill. There is a great range of shades including brights. You can get a lot of fun eye looks with this. It pairs nicely with neutral palettes as well. It shipped quickly and arrived very carefully packaged and padded. The packaging is basic black plastic and does not have a mirror.
Kaitlynn D.
Kaitlynn D.
Great value for the price of the palette, especially when purchased using a discount code. I enjoy both the matte and shimmer shades and find they have minimum fallout and kickup when you dip your brush into the pan. I mainly bought it to support Kathleen but was pleasantly surprised how much I liked it.
Ally R.
Ally R.
taylorsville , UT
I loved this palette, but I never reached for it. Morphe is always great with their pricing and their formulas but for some reason I just didn't really touch this except for the upper left highlight color. I would recommend it, but it's no longer available. It definitely picks up great color and the blending is wonderful
Leah R.
Leah R.
Montgomery, NY
This is my go to palette. I bring this with me when I travel and always reach for it when I'm getting ready in the morning and want a quick but stunning eye look. I am obsessed with the gold and cranberry colors, as Kathleen is as well. The colors are pigmented and blend out like a dream. I am so happy I got my hands on this palette, definitely worth it!
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Edmonson, TX
Morphe just keeps getting better and better! These eyeshadows are so easy to apply, especially considering the price of them. The pigmentation is great, and the shades are very unique compared to a lot of other palettes I own. I think this formula just keeps improving more and more with every eyeshadow palette. Highly recommend!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
At first I was like "this doesn't work for me" but it was my brushes, they sucked. When you swatch the shades you see how good the pigmentation is. The colors blend really good. You can create many looks with this pallet. Morphe is a great brand.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.