BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Raychel M.
Raychel M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Some of the shades in this palette I don't get any use out of. However there are some shades I have hit pan on in the course of a few months. I still reach for this from time to time, but there are palettes I have now that I prefer over this one. It's not a bad palette by any means, just not 100% to my taste in eyeshadows.
ELISA R.
ELISA R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love the colors and how pigmented each shade is. They blend very well and it's very versatile. I'm looking forward to all the makeup looks a can do with this palette! Today's makeup look. Scroll to see palette.
Cecilia G.
Cecilia G.
Corp Christi, TX
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
How beautiful is this eyeshadow palette!?! The packaging is no problem for me, even though everyone seems to be bothered by it. This was my first time purchasing anything from morphe before, but decided to try because I am a Kathleen Lights subscriber. The pigmentation on these shadows are amazing for the price!
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
East Hampton, CT
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I truly wish this wasn't a limited edition palette. I am so happy I got my hands on it when I did, because WOW this palette is so versatile. You can do a natural, smokey, or completely different look with these fifteen shades, and the shadows themselves are incredibly easy to blend.
Julianna G.
Julianna G.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
 I love this palette! Morphe has done it again, and Kathleen Lights KILLED it on the shade selection. The number of looks you can create is awesome! anything from daytime to dark and smoky, I can always reach for this palette. The only downside I have is that the matte black shade isn't very pigmented.
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This palette is pretty good especially for the price :) I love Kathleen and morphe shadows. The pigmentation is amazing in this palette and blends easily! I just think the packaging could of been slightly better but for $15 Im not complaining:)
Kerry B.
Kerry B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love this palette so much! Kathleen Lights is one of my favorite Youtubers so I had to buy it and it was seriously only 12 dollars. Like all Morphe shadows, they are super pigmented and blended and I absolutely love the color range she chose! Can be used to create so many different looks and is great for travel
Nancy J.
Nancy J.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This is a very pigmented palette with a mix if shimmers and mattes. You can create various looks with this palette alone. To prevent a muddy mess I suggest to go in lightly with the matte shades. Just blend and build the colors instead of going in with a heavy hand. Overall it's a great palette if you know how to work with it, too bad it was only limited edition.
Cindy W.
Cindy W.
Mount Gay, WV
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Morphe products are amazing!! They have the best pigmentation ever and the prices are unbeatable!! Eveyone should try their products I love AND own several eye pallates including KATHLEENLIGHTS, 350, 350m, 350s, and fall into frost they are all beautiful !!
Kaitlynn D.
Kaitlynn D.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Great value for the price of the palette, especially when purchased using a discount code. I enjoy both the matte and shimmer shades and find they have minimum fallout and kickup when you dip your brush into the pan. I mainly bought it to support Kathleen but was pleasantly surprised how much I liked it.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.