BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Kerry B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this palette so much! Kathleen Lights is one of my favorite Youtubers so I had to buy it and it was seriously only 12 dollars. Like all Morphe shadows, they are super pigmented and blended and I absolutely love the color range she chose! Can be used to create so many different looks and is great for travel
Stephanie A.
Portland, OR
I love this palette so much. Not only is it a collaboration with a favorite brand and a favorite youtuber of mine, it is also a palette that I actually get good use out of. I use all of the colors frequently - save for the bright green color. The rest of the colors are all in my go to shade ranges and I love it. It's unfortunate that this was limited addition because it is such a great palette for a great price point.
Nancy J.
This is a very pigmented palette with a mix if shimmers and mattes. You can create various looks with this palette alone. To prevent a muddy mess I suggest to go in lightly with the matte shades. Just blend and build the colors instead of going in with a heavy hand. Overall it's a great palette if you know how to work with it, too bad it was only limited edition.
Cindy W.
Mount Gay, WV
Morphe products are amazing!! They have the best pigmentation ever and the prices are unbeatable!! Eveyone should try their products I love AND own several eye pallates including KATHLEENLIGHTS, 350, 350m, 350s, and fall into frost they are all beautiful !!
Mayra V.
Congratulations to Kathleen Lights for coming out with this amazing palette with Morphe! The color scheme is amazing, Morphe shadows are great quality and this palette is such a great price! I almost want to buy a few back ups.
Ally R.
Murray, UT
I loved this palette, but I never reached for it. Morphe is always great with their pricing and their formulas but for some reason I just didn't really touch this except for the upper left highlight color. I would recommend it, but it's no longer available. It definitely picks up great color and the blending is wonderful
Victoria D.
I use at least one color from this pallet every time I do my make up. If I'm going on a trip this is the pallet I bring. The pigmentation is so great and the colors are beautiful and can make so many different looks! So glad I bought this
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
I think this Eyeshadow Palette is stunning! Morphe and Kathleen did such a good job with it. There are shades that you can use for everyday but also pops of color to use on other days too. The Eyeshadows themselves aren't insanely pigmented but they blend out really well and for the price, you can't beat it.
Bella G.
McAllen , TX
Just recently got this and I am extremely impressed with not only shadows but the color scheme as well I love that it has the perfect highlight color transitions shades and pop of green it's a must for your collection
Kaitlynn D.
Great value for the price of the palette, especially when purchased using a discount code. I enjoy both the matte and shimmer shades and find they have minimum fallout and kickup when you dip your brush into the pan. I mainly bought it to support Kathleen but was pleasantly surprised how much I liked it.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.