BY MORPHE BRUSHES #66 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Danesha M.
Danesha M.
Centralia, WA
I'm so in love with this palette! The quality is absolutely amazing and they blend so smoothly and easily. I bought to support Kathleen as I love her YouTube videos and it did not disappoint! It has a good mix of neutral shades and fun pops of color to create a variety of looks for an amazing price , only $15!! Bought one for me and one for my best friend, if you can get you hands on this
Laura C.
Laura C.
New Castle, DE
Had not tried anything of the mark and take the opportunity to ask for the palette and two brushes. With the brushes I am more than happy but the palette truly surprised me. Never imagine that with that price had such good quality. Excellent pigmentation
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
East Moline, IL
Favorite traveling palette!! I rave to all of my friends about this palette because it is so amazing. The colors are amazing (as all morphe eyeshadow palettes are), and the amount of shadows in the palette are perfect for traveling. It has the potential to be used for an everyday look or an evening look. It is very versatile.
Aubrie P.
Aubrie P.
Eugene , OR
I reach for this palette almost every day. I travel with it. You can create so many looks with this from full glam to neutral. The colors blend beautifully and while there is fallout, I get way worse from similarly priced palettes. The shipping costs are outrageous though.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Texarkana, TX
I love this palette so much! The color range is great for an everyday look or one with a pop of color!! They have great blendability and are pigmented! My favorite shade is the orange transition shade ūüôĆ Kathleen is my favorite YouTuber and she hit it out of the park with this one!! I really enjoy it, wish there were more shades.
Raychel M.
Raychel M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Some of the shades in this palette I don't get any use out of. However there are some shades I have hit pan on in the course of a few months. I still reach for this from time to time, but there are palettes I have now that I prefer over this one. It's not a bad palette by any means, just not 100% to my taste in eyeshadows.
ELISA R.
ELISA R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I love the colors and how pigmented each shade is. They blend very well and it's very versatile. I'm looking forward to all the makeup looks a can do with this palette! Today's makeup look. Scroll to see palette.
Cecilia G.
Cecilia G.
Corp Christi, TX
How beautiful is this eyeshadow palette!?! The packaging is no problem for me, even though everyone seems to be bothered by it. This was my first time purchasing anything from morphe before, but decided to try because I am a Kathleen Lights subscriber. The pigmentation on these shadows are amazing for the price!
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
This palette is pretty good especially for the price :) I love Kathleen and morphe shadows. The pigmentation is amazing in this palette and blends easily! I just think the packaging could of been slightly better but for $15 Im not complaining:)
Julianna G.
Julianna G.
 I love this palette! Morphe has done it again, and Kathleen Lights KILLED it on the shade selection. The number of looks you can create is awesome! anything from daytime to dark and smoky, I can always reach for this palette. The only downside I have is that the matte black shade isn't very pigmented.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.