BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Julie U.
Julie U.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
My first ever purchase from morphe. I was super impressed the colors are extremely pigmented, smooth & creamy. The mattes blend beautifully & the shimmers are intense. I just wish there were more warms & less dark shades
Emma L.
Emma L.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Love this palette! The shades are absolutely gorgeous and I love that it's not your typical warm neutrals palette. The shadows are creamy and don't have a ton of kickback. They can be a bit hard to blend but if you use a primer and work with them you can create some really beautiful eye looks. A great selection of mattes and shimmers too! Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Jacquelyn G.
Jacquelyn G.
Hoisington, KS
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love this eyeshadow palette! With these colors you could either create a natural shadow look or you could go with something a little daring. The colors are so pigmented and buttery. I use this every day. I highly recommend this product.
hannah b.
hannah b.
Rochester, MN
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This is my ALL TIME favorite eye shadow palette and I have A LOT of eye shadow palettes. Every. Single. Color. Is blendable, buildable, and perfect for day or night. The pigmentation is amazing and every shade is smooth with NO fallout whatsoever. I cannot say enough about this palette other than I'm so sad it's limited edition.
Valerie K.
Valerie K.
Ephrata, PA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This is one of my go-to palettes, and it is one I travel with. I love Kathleen Lights and bought this from Morphe the day it released. The shadows are buttery and pigmented. They blend out very well. The bright green color is so pigmented! This palette actually got me hooked on cranberry looks as well. Not a color has gone unused.
Danesha M.
Danesha M.
Centralia, WA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I'm so in love with this palette! The quality is absolutely amazing and they blend so smoothly and easily. I bought to support Kathleen as I love her YouTube videos and it did not disappoint! It has a good mix of neutral shades and fun pops of color to create a variety of looks for an amazing price , only $15!! Bought one for me and one for my best friend, if you can get you hands on this
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
East Moline, IL
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Favorite traveling palette!! I rave to all of my friends about this palette because it is so amazing. The colors are amazing (as all morphe eyeshadow palettes are), and the amount of shadows in the palette are perfect for traveling. It has the potential to be used for an everyday look or an evening look. It is very versatile.
Laura C.
Laura C.
New castle, DE
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Had not tried anything of the mark and take the opportunity to ask for the palette and two brushes. With the brushes I am more than happy but the palette truly surprised me. Never imagine that with that price had such good quality. Excellent pigmentation
Aubrie P.
Aubrie P.
Eugene , OR
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I reach for this palette almost every day. I travel with it. You can create so many looks with this from full glam to neutral. The colors blend beautifully and while there is fallout, I get way worse from similarly priced palettes. The shipping costs are outrageous though.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Texarkana, TX
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love this palette so much! The color range is great for an everyday look or one with a pop of color!! They have great blendability and are pigmented! My favorite shade is the orange transition shade 🙌 Kathleen is my favorite YouTuber and she hit it out of the park with this one!! I really enjoy it, wish there were more shades.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.