BY MORPHE BRUSHES

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Ash B.
LOVE this product so much! I wish Morphe would bring it back so everyone could have another opportunity to buy this! Thankfully I bought a backup because this palette is so good! Kathleen did an amazing job putting this palette together and all of the colors blend so nicely!
Mia D.
Honestly this is the palette that made me realize that Morphe is really stepping up their game. All of the shades are perfectly blendable and perfect. My favorite shade is the mustardy shade. It really makes brown eyes pop! It's just a really gorgeous palette overall.
Brianna J.
Mantua, OH
I absolutely love this palette! I recently purchased it because I love KathleenLights, she's by far my favorite Youtuber! The pigmentation of these shadows are so amazing, so creamy and easy to blend! I wish it wasn't limited edition
Victoria P.
This is the best eyeshadow palette that I have! I can use it for everyday looks all the way down to night time looks. I love how Kathleen writes a personal message with her products too. The palette was only about $15 and the colors are very pigmented and easy to blend. I even use this palette to fill in my eyebrows!
Michelle F.
I loooove this palette. Is my first palette ever and I'm not disappointed at all. You can use for an everyday day look and for a night time look. The shades are very versatile so if you are a beginner like me you will find it really easy to use. I do recommend use a primer underneath for staying power. I've applied the metallic Eyeshadows wet and they performed beautifully
Cassie A.
Victorville , CA
This is my new favorite palette. I basically buy anything Kathleen comes out with but honestly I use this everyday because it's is so good. The pigment is great and so is ghetto color range. I want to buy another one before they sell out again. I definitely recommend it.
Rita R.
There's nothing I don't love about this palette. This was my first Morphe palette bought, the quality is outstanding, long lasting and so pigmented with very easiness to blend. The mix of colors make this palette a go-to if you're in a budget. You can make a tooonnn of looks with this single palette. It even has a shadow you can use for your eyebrows if you're in a hurry.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
Absolutely in love with this palette. Kathleen had been an inspiration to me for the longest time so I wad quick to pick this up. Smooth, great pigmentation, and not much fallout. I really love the shade range too! It really makes me want to get creative. You can do definitely create a ton of looks with this. Wonderful palette, would recommend.
My Holy Grail Favorite eyeshadow palette is thisss!! Whenever I go anywhere, the palette I reached for has always been this palette, I love the pigmentation, although some shades I have to wet my brush in order to get the pigmentation thag I wanted but it is still amazing. I could do every single look with this palette from natural everyday look to intense crazy looks. The shadows are so creamy, easy to blend. I loved everything about this palette. However this is limited edition so if you could get it anywhere, go for it, it is totally worth it.
Paola P.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love this pallet, I currently have 6 of them n they are amazing. The colors are great and so picmented. This is definitely one of my go products for any occaion. Determined to buy every pallet.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.