BY MORPHE BRUSHES #65 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Mary-Kate M.
Mary-Kate M.
Edmond, OK
Great palette with different colors. I think they used the green because it's this year's pantone color. But the color payoff is amazing, it is long lasting, even with my blue eyes the colors do well on my lids. I would recommend to anyone if you can still get your hands on it. If not sometimes facebook beauty groups sell morphe palettes.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Very great quality shadows at a reasonable price. I love the variety of shades, the blendability, the texture, and the longevity of these shadows. I also love the cardboard packaging for this palette, makes it easier to work with than the original plastic packaging for morphe palettes.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Greenwood, AR
This is one of my favorite Morphe palettes and I own many! Kathleen did a great job on this collaboration. The colors are pigmented, blend easily, have a good range of shades for a full eye look, and the packaging is quality and good for travel. I'm a moderately skilled makeup artist and love this palette and this brand. Highly recommend!
Tabitha-lee P.
Tabitha-lee P.
Philadelphia
Not only is Kathleen an amazing YouTube guru, her palette is just as amazing! The pigmentation is beautiful and the shadows are just so creamy. So many beautiful looks can come from this palette. Not to mention, the packaging is nice and sleek and easily transportable when traveling. This beautiful and affordable palette is a must buy!
Minka R.
Minka R.
Albuquerque , NM
I love Kathleen....but I do not love most of these Morphe eyeshadows. The colors are good in theory but I don't love the formula of most of them.

I have used the mattes and they are fine (there's one or two that I REALLY like) but some of the other formulas are a nightmare.

Not my fave but very affordable so I don't regret purchasing it.
Julie U.
Julie U.
Brooklyn, NY
My first ever purchase from morphe. I was super impressed the colors are extremely pigmented, smooth & creamy. The mattes blend beautifully & the shimmers are intense. I just wish there were more warms & less dark shades
NISSA R.
NISSA R.
At first I only purchased this Palette because of KathleenLights- I love her! I had doubts - plus I was disappointed at how small it is compared to most Morphe palettes but the quality of the shadows are amazing! Exceeded my expectations! The price is right and the quality is there!
Emma L.
Emma L.
Love this palette! The shades are absolutely gorgeous and I love that it's not your typical warm neutrals palette. The shadows are creamy and don't have a ton of kickback. They can be a bit hard to blend but if you use a primer and work with them you can create some really beautiful eye looks. A great selection of mattes and shimmers too! Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Jacquelyn G.
Jacquelyn G.
Hoisington, KS
I love this eyeshadow palette! With these colors you could either create a natural shadow look or you could go with something a little daring. The colors are so pigmented and buttery. I use this every day. I highly recommend this product.
hannah b.
hannah b.
Atlanta, GA
This is my ALL TIME favorite eye shadow palette and I have A LOT of eye shadow palettes. Every. Single. Color. Is blendable, buildable, and perfect for day or night. The pigmentation is amazing and every shade is smooth with NO fallout whatsoever. I cannot say enough about this palette other than I'm so sad it's limited edition.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.