BY MORPHE BRUSHES #84 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Champlain, NY
This is my first ever Morphe palette, and I am obsessed! I love the colors in this palette, and the formula of the shadows is amazing. They are pigmented and blend well. I love Kathleen and will continue to support her. I have yet to be disappointed with her collabs.
Jess S.
Jess S.
Glen Burnie, MD
First of all, I love Kathleen so as soon as I saw this colab I had to purchase it for my girl! But I am so so glad I did! This palette is unlike any in my collection because of its colors, but I find myself mixing them in and creating new looks every day that are still subtle and beautiful. I love this palette! All of the colors are highly pigmented and apply beautifully (both shimmers and mattes). HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Philpot, KY
This is a great quality palette! It really caught my eye and I wanted to support Kathleen so I purchased it! The shadows are so easy to work with and last all day on my lids. I just have so many eyeshadow palettes in my collection that these don't spark my attention enough. I typically gravitate toward other palettes over this one even though it is really nice!
Daniella G.
Daniella G.
Homestead, FL
I love Kathleen Lights so I had to buy this. This is the first time that I try morphe shadows, and I really like them. The shimmer ones are AMAZING. The matte ones... well, they could be better, but you can work with them. I love the color selection an how beautiful the colors pair to each other. I really like this palette, I always use it when I do my makeup.
Callie C.
Callie C.
Baton Rouge , LA
I absolutely love this palette! The colors are so versatile and allow you to do so many different looks no matter the season! They are very pigmented and blend very nicely. I have noticed a little bit of fallout but it's nothing you can't just sweep away with a nice fluffy brush. Seriously this palette is amazing and the colors are great for all skin tones
Roxana M.
Roxana M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Morphe has the best formula for shadows !
Super blendable
Pigmented and you can build up very easily
This palette has all the colors you need to achieve a warm smokey eye too something bold!
Morphe eye shadows will never fail me !
AnaMaria R.
AnaMaria R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
What a great collaboration! Morphe offers great pigmentations along with affordable prices. The color selection is beautiful with a mixture of warms and cool tones. I highly recommend to grab it if it's still available. Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Luis G.
Luis G.
Milwaukee , WI
I absolutely love this palette! The warm colors that she created with Morphe are great!! Nice pigmentation and durable throughout the whole day! They are long lasting and the quality of the shadows are awesome! My friend asked me the other day if I would buy it again my answer was "Honey I own 3 palettes already!" Great palette and worth the price!!
Dakota T.
Dakota T.
Richmond, KY
This was my first, and only Morphe palette. I had been looking into them for so long then when my favorite youtuber, Kathleen, teamed up with them for this palette.. I was sold. Especially when I saw the color selection. I love Kathleen soo much! And I love this palette just as much. It's everything I need in a palette and pretty much refuse to purchase anymore palettes because I love this one so much.
Grace G.
Grace G.
cincinnati
Morphe palettes never disappoint me. The formula of this palette is super pigmented and rich. The bright green color on the bottom row I never thought I would never use, but it's so beautiful on the lower lash line with a natural eyeshadow look on the lid. Also, the price is so affordable compared to other high end brands in the industry.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.