BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Callie C.
Callie C.
Baton Rouge , LA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I absolutely love this palette! The colors are so versatile and allow you to do so many different looks no matter the season! They are very pigmented and blend very nicely. I have noticed a little bit of fallout but it's nothing you can't just sweep away with a nice fluffy brush. Seriously this palette is amazing and the colors are great for all skin tones
Roxana M.
Roxana M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Morphe has the best formula for shadows !
Super blendable
Pigmented and you can build up very easily
This palette has all the colors you need to achieve a warm smokey eye too something bold!
Morphe eye shadows will never fail me !
Luis G.
Luis G.
Milwaukee , WI
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I absolutely love this palette! The warm colors that she created with Morphe are great!! Nice pigmentation and durable throughout the whole day! They are long lasting and the quality of the shadows are awesome! My friend asked me the other day if I would buy it again my answer was "Honey I own 3 palettes already!" Great palette and worth the price!!
AnaMaria R.
AnaMaria R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
What a great collaboration! Morphe offers great pigmentations along with affordable prices. The color selection is beautiful with a mixture of warms and cool tones. I highly recommend to grab it if it's still available. Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Grace G.
Grace G.
cincinnati
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Morphe palettes never disappoint me. The formula of this palette is super pigmented and rich. The bright green color on the bottom row I never thought I would never use, but it's so beautiful on the lower lash line with a natural eyeshadow look on the lid. Also, the price is so affordable compared to other high end brands in the industry.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Very great quality shadows at a reasonable price. I love the variety of shades, the blendability, the texture, and the longevity of these shadows. I also love the cardboard packaging for this palette, makes it easier to work with than the original plastic packaging for morphe palettes.
Mary-Kate M.
Mary-Kate M.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Great palette with different colors. I think they used the green because it's this year's pantone color. But the color payoff is amazing, it is long lasting, even with my blue eyes the colors do well on my lids. I would recommend to anyone if you can still get your hands on it. If not sometimes facebook beauty groups sell morphe palettes.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Greenwood, AR
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This is one of my favorite Morphe palettes and I own many! Kathleen did a great job on this collaboration. The colors are pigmented, blend easily, have a good range of shades for a full eye look, and the packaging is quality and good for travel. I'm a moderately skilled makeup artist and love this palette and this brand. Highly recommend!
Tabitha-lee P.
Tabitha-lee P.
Philadelphia
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Not only is Kathleen an amazing YouTube guru, her palette is just as amazing! The pigmentation is beautiful and the shadows are just so creamy. So many beautiful looks can come from this palette. Not to mention, the packaging is nice and sleek and easily transportable when traveling. This beautiful and affordable palette is a must buy!
Julie U.
Julie U.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
My first ever purchase from morphe. I was super impressed the colors are extremely pigmented, smooth & creamy. The mattes blend beautifully & the shimmers are intense. I just wish there were more warms & less dark shades
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.