BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Tabitha-lee P.
Philadelphia
Not only is Kathleen an amazing YouTube guru, her palette is just as amazing! The pigmentation is beautiful and the shadows are just so creamy. So many beautiful looks can come from this palette. Not to mention, the packaging is nice and sleek and easily transportable when traveling. This beautiful and affordable palette is a must buy!
Zoey C.
My first morph product ever and I'm in love. These shadows are so soft and so pigmented. This my new go-to palette because it has everything I need. And the black, OH MY PIGMENT! So pitch black but easy to use! Would totally recommend this palette!
Peyton W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a huge fan of Kathleen, watch her all of the time. But I find this palette to be one I don't pick up as much as my Morphe 35F, I'm not sure why. Nonetheless I do like this palette and the pigment is great, I mean it's a Morphe palette! I guess I'm just not a big fan of the colors.
Julie U.
Brooklyn, NY
My first ever purchase from morphe. I was super impressed the colors are extremely pigmented, smooth & creamy. The mattes blend beautifully & the shimmers are intense. I just wish there were more warms & less dark shades
Hailey R.
I do love this palette. The shimmers are very pigmented and smooth. I like the mattes, but Morphe mattes could be a little creamer in my opinion. I have blue eyes and love the different looks that I can do with this palette. I think Kathleen did a excellent job picking the shades.
Minka R.
Albuquerque , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Kathleen....but I do not love most of these Morphe eyeshadows. The colors are good in theory but I don't love the formula of most of them.

I have used the mattes and they are fine (there's one or two that I REALLY like) but some of the other formulas are a nightmare.

Not my fave but very affordable so I don't regret purchasing it.
Kaylee W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kathleen and Morphe did an amazing job with this palette. All of the colors are so beautiful and so pigmented. I love that's there's mattes and shimmers so you can create so many complete eyelooks. There's so kickback but that's to be expected with such pigmented shadows. There's very little fallout when applied. Just an overall amazing palette. You can't go wrong with buying it!
Emma L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this palette! The shades are absolutely gorgeous and I love that it's not your typical warm neutrals palette. The shadows are creamy and don't have a ton of kickback. They can be a bit hard to blend but if you use a primer and work with them you can create some really beautiful eye looks. A great selection of mattes and shimmers too! Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Ana J.
Jacksonville , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
You need this in your life. So many different eye looks can come from this. And it's only 14$ plus shipping it comes out to like 21$ if you use the kathleenlights coupon code to save 10% and of course Kathleen made it and she's the cutest thing ever!
Jacquelyn G.
Hoisington, KS
I love this eyeshadow palette! With these colors you could either create a natural shadow look or you could go with something a little daring. The colors are so pigmented and buttery. I use this every day. I highly recommend this product.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.