BY MORPHE BRUSHES #66 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Sonia A.
Sonia A.
Discovery Bay, CA
This has now become one of my favorite palettes from Morphe. The colors are way more pigmented and blendable than the original 35 color palettes. I use this palette so much and they're easy to apply, I use this palette with morphe brushes. I would recommend this palette at least for whenever it comes out.
Kiana L.
Kiana L.
San Antonio, TX
I love Morphe products , but I especially love this eyeshadow palette. I'm a huge Kathleen Lights fan so when I first heard about this I knew I just had to have it. It's a small palette but the shadows are great. I don't have any products with blending or fallout. It's super affordable and you say a little bit of money when you use her discount code. I've already hit the pan on some of the shadows. I highly recommend this (:
Christina L.
Christina L.
Mahopac, NY
I've been using this everyday since I got it. I'm in love! The range of colors is amazing for a natural, or a bold look. Plus, the blend great. I can really tell there was a lot of thought put into this palette, and it's absolutely perfect. I can't wait to get another morphe palette!
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Such an awesome collab. I'm really impressed with how these shadows turned out. They are super buttery and pigmented but blendable. I almost want to buy a back up because it's so awesome. Kathleen did such a great job at the shade selection too. So many looks can be created.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
This is the best eyeshadow palette that I have! I can use it for everyday looks all the way down to night time looks. I love how Kathleen writes a personal message with her products too. The palette was only about $15 and the colors are very pigmented and easy to blend. I even use this palette to fill in my eyebrows!
Molly G.
Molly G.
Gowen, MI
I know this was limited edition, but I'll still review it. The pigmentation on this palette is insane, better than my Lorac and Too Faced palettes. The staying power and blendabilty are both very awesome. The color selection and finishes are all cohesive. My only reason I couldn't give it a complete 5 star is because there is a little bit of kick-up when you dip into the shadows, and there are two gold/bronze metallic shades that are similar enough I could probably have went with one or the other for my skin tone. Other then that I really really love this palette and get a lot of use out of it.
Rita R.
Rita R.
There's nothing I don't love about this palette. This was my first Morphe palette bought, the quality is outstanding, long lasting and so pigmented with very easiness to blend. The mix of colors make this palette a go-to if you're in a budget. You can make a tooonnn of looks with this single palette. It even has a shadow you can use for your eyebrows if you're in a hurry.
Mily T.
Mily T.
Fresno, CA
I really love this palette. At first I was kind of skeptical because of that green. But now its my favorite color from the palette. I don't use this often simply because I have more palettes I like to try and use but when I do I fall in love with it all over it. Unfortunately I believe it was limited edition but if they ever bring it back i would recommend to buy it.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Champlain, NY
This is my first ever Morphe palette, and I am obsessed! I love the colors in this palette, and the formula of the shadows is amazing. They are pigmented and blend well. I love Kathleen and will continue to support her. I have yet to be disappointed with her collabs.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Hanover Park, IL
I LOVE THIS PALETTE. and i love kathleen lights but. i bought this palette the morning it came out and i'm so happy i did. the colors are gorgeous and soooo pigmented and so blendable. i barely need any on my brush to great amazing payoff. definitely worth it and SOOOO affordable! $15!!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.