BY MORPHE BRUSHES #82 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Courtney B.
N Chesterfld, VA
I absolutely love Kathleen Lights and the color selection in this palette is unique like her. Having brown eyes, any shade in this palette is complimentary. I can use this every day or spice it with the vibrant colors or matte black for a night out. The only thing I don't like is that I already have some of the shades in the palette from morphe. I wish morphe would make individuals of the shades Kathleen created! I would definitely buy them again!
Paule L.
Roselle Park, NJ
I feel like Morphe is the gem people start realizing its true worth. At the prices Morphe sells its items... it is a steal! This particular palette has a wonderful color payoff and very pigmented. It can be used for soft glam, an official night out beat, and even a natural, everyday look.
Pamela W.
Southfield, MI
I love a pallet that has greens,  purples and hello! A Mustard!!! I must try this.  I have yet to buy this brands pallets, however I did receive almost identical packaging in another brand and I wonder how the two  compare.  For now I am sticking to the pallets I receive from other artists before I splurge on a pallet.
Hannah L.
Trussville, AL
MY FAVORITE EVERY DAY PALLET!!! This pallet is only $14 y'all! The pigmentation and blendability is AMAZING!! I've purchased FOUR of these because once it is gone I never want to be without it! The variety of looks you can creat with this pallet are endless! It is also a compact size which makes it easy to travel!
Nancy G.
I love this palette. The shadows are so pigment and it's so affordable. You can definitely create a lot of looks this palette from natural to full glam and dramatic. It is a limited edition so if you want it go out and get it before it's gone
Miriam F.
Chicago
This palette has easy to blend shadows that are very buildable and easy to use. The mustardy brown shade in this palette is too die for. I love morphe shadows and products in general. I am also a big fan of kathleenlight. However, i an giving it 4 stars because of one thing, the transition color has some glitters in it. Although its not so visable when you blend it out i can still see them and personal i do not like that.
Kala S.
This is one of the best palettes that I own and also one of the cheapest. These are some of the most blendable, pigmented shadows that I have seen. The amount of looks that I can create with the palette are endless. I cannot put this down!
Arlena A.
Indio, CA
The colors are phenomenal!  Honestly I had no idea who Kathleen Lights was when I purchased this palette from the Morphe store, but I loved the color combination & I can do a whole eye look with this one palette alone.  However, I don't like the way the metallics apply.  I also knocked down a start because I feel the shadows give off too much kick up & if you're using the wrong brush or pressing too hard you can lose a lot of product.
Destiny Leah R.
Santa Maria, CA
This palette is perfection!!! I love it especially being a MUA! The colours are so buttery and soft but not too soft to where the shadows crumble under your brush or finger tips. I feel like everyone needs this palette. My only complaint though is that I wish there where more colours for doing a neutral everyday look
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
I really love this morphe palette and it's the first 1 I have ever bought but will definitely be purchasing more. The pigmentation is amazing and all the colors are beautiful I just wish there was more color instead of the same shades just a little different. Lots of golds and neutral shades some pinky reds and a bomb bright green!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.