BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This is the best eyeshadow palette that I have! I can use it for everyday looks all the way down to night time looks. I love how Kathleen writes a personal message with her products too. The palette was only about $15 and the colors are very pigmented and easy to blend. I even use this palette to fill in my eyebrows!
Molly G.
Molly G.
Gowen, MI
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I know this was limited edition, but I'll still review it. The pigmentation on this palette is insane, better than my Lorac and Too Faced palettes. The staying power and blendabilty are both very awesome. The color selection and finishes are all cohesive. My only reason I couldn't give it a complete 5 star is because there is a little bit of kick-up when you dip into the shadows, and there are two gold/bronze metallic shades that are similar enough I could probably have went with one or the other for my skin tone. Other then that I really really love this palette and get a lot of use out of it.
Rita R.
Rita R.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
There's nothing I don't love about this palette. This was my first Morphe palette bought, the quality is outstanding, long lasting and so pigmented with very easiness to blend. The mix of colors make this palette a go-to if you're in a budget. You can make a tooonnn of looks with this single palette. It even has a shadow you can use for your eyebrows if you're in a hurry.
Mily T.
Mily T.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I really love this palette. At first I was kind of skeptical because of that green. But now its my favorite color from the palette. I don't use this often simply because I have more palettes I like to try and use but when I do I fall in love with it all over it. Unfortunately I believe it was limited edition but if they ever bring it back i would recommend to buy it.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Champlain, NY
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This is my first ever Morphe palette, and I am obsessed! I love the colors in this palette, and the formula of the shadows is amazing. They are pigmented and blend well. I love Kathleen and will continue to support her. I have yet to be disappointed with her collabs.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Hanover Park, IL
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I LOVE THIS PALETTE. and i love kathleen lights but. i bought this palette the morning it came out and i'm so happy i did. the colors are gorgeous and soooo pigmented and so blendable. i barely need any on my brush to great amazing payoff. definitely worth it and SOOOO affordable! $15!!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Philpot, KY
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This is a great quality palette! It really caught my eye and I wanted to support Kathleen so I purchased it! The shadows are so easy to work with and last all day on my lids. I just have so many eyeshadow palettes in my collection that these don't spark my attention enough. I typically gravitate toward other palettes over this one even though it is really nice!
Jess S.
Jess S.
Glen Burnie, MD
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
First of all, I love Kathleen so as soon as I saw this colab I had to purchase it for my girl! But I am so so glad I did! This palette is unlike any in my collection because of its colors, but I find myself mixing them in and creating new looks every day that are still subtle and beautiful. I love this palette! All of the colors are highly pigmented and apply beautifully (both shimmers and mattes). HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
Daniella G.
Daniella G.
Homestead, FL
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love Kathleen Lights so I had to buy this. This is the first time that I try morphe shadows, and I really like them. The shimmer ones are AMAZING. The matte ones... well, they could be better, but you can work with them. I love the color selection an how beautiful the colors pair to each other. I really like this palette, I always use it when I do my makeup.
Callie C.
Callie C.
Baton Rouge , LA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I absolutely love this palette! The colors are so versatile and allow you to do so many different looks no matter the season! They are very pigmented and blend very nicely. I have noticed a little bit of fallout but it's nothing you can't just sweep away with a nice fluffy brush. Seriously this palette is amazing and the colors are great for all skin tones
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.