BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
clair h.
Woodsboro, TX
I absolutely LOVE this palette! It is so versatile, and you can do almost any eye look. Totally travel friendly, nice and compact but you also get so much product for your money. Colors are super blendable and pigmented. Little to no fallout. AND....it's only $14.99!!! Must have in my opinion!
Roxana M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Morphe has the best formula for shadows !
Super blendable
Pigmented and you can build up very easily
This palette has all the colors you need to achieve a warm smokey eye too something bold!
Morphe eye shadows will never fail me !
Catherine G.
This palette is very beautiful! I love the colors I bring and the looks that can be made. Has many colors that other palettes already have but what strikes me are the combinations that can be achieved with it. Good work and excellent pigmentation.
AnaMaria R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
What a great collaboration! Morphe offers great pigmentations along with affordable prices. The color selection is beautiful with a mixture of warms and cool tones. I highly recommend to grab it if it's still available. Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Luis G.
Milwaukee, WI
I absolutely love this palette! The warm colors that she created with Morphe are great!! Nice pigmentation and durable throughout the whole day! They are long lasting and the quality of the shadows are awesome! My friend asked me the other day if I would buy it again my answer was "Honey I own 3 palettes already!" Great palette and worth the price!!
Lindsay S.
Kathleen did a Amazing job picking the colors for this palette they are all Glorious shades the shadows themselves are super buttery and rich in color and blend like a dream hope you were able to get your hands on this one since it was limited edition
Sara H.
This is my favorite pallet that I own! It's only in stock one last time so I suggest getting it ASAP! The shadows are SO pigmented. There are so many eye looks you can create with it, I use at least one shade from this pallet everyday! I love it and Kathleen so much! I would 100% recommend!
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
This palette has quickly become a favorite of mine. It's compact, but full of great shades that can work for all skin tones. The colors chosen are gorgeous, and the pigmentation is amazing. I would absolutely recommend this to everyone--I wish it were permanent!
Courtney W.
Fayetteville, NC
This is one of my favorite go to palettes! The colors are fantastic and wide ranging. However, some of the shimmery shades really need a lot of work to build up the pigment. I definitely recommend it, because you can get a lot of looks out of it.
Ashley H.
Hyattsville, MD
my favorite youtuber so i HAD to get this palette. beautiful colors. pigmented. but sadly it is Limited edition. but they are going to restock it once more so always go online to check. or check Kathleenlights social media where she will be posting about it!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.