BY MORPHE BRUSHES #66 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Miriam F.
Miriam F.
Chicago
This palette has easy to blend shadows that are very buildable and easy to use. The mustardy brown shade in this palette is too die for. I love morphe shadows and products in general. I am also a big fan of kathleenlight. However, i an giving it 4 stars because of one thing, the transition color has some glitters in it. Although its not so visable when you blend it out i can still see them and personal i do not like that.
Arlena A.
Arlena A.
Indio, CA
The colors are phenomenal!  Honestly I had no idea who Kathleen Lights was when I purchased this palette from the Morphe store, but I loved the color combination & I can do a whole eye look with this one palette alone.  However, I don't like the way the metallics apply.  I also knocked down a start because I feel the shadows give off too much kick up & if you're using the wrong brush or pressing too hard you can lose a lot of product.
Kala D.
Kala D.
This is one of the best palettes that I own and also one of the cheapest. These are some of the most blendable, pigmented shadows that I have seen. The amount of looks that I can create with the palette are endless. I cannot put this down!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
I really love this morphe palette and it's the first 1 I have ever bought but will definitely be purchasing more. The pigmentation is amazing and all the colors are beautiful I just wish there was more color instead of the same shades just a little different. Lots of golds and neutral shades some pinky reds and a bomb bright green!
Angel H.
Angel H.
Kathleen did such a fantastic job on this palette! Which I knew she would, she's flawless herself! I know Morphe gets a lot of hate. But I love that they help Youtubers get their foot in the door and help them shine a little more! I grabbed this palette as soon as I could and I've been in love with it ever since. You can create so many different looks with this palette. I can't wait for another Kathleen collab!
Dee D.
Dee D.
Jacksonville, NC
Love love love. This is a great palette and perfect for traveling with! My only complaint is that the mauve colors aren't as pigmented as I would like them to be but I can work with that. Overall I would deff recommend this for someone looking for a all in one palette that's good for traveling.
My Holy Grail Favorite eyeshadow palette is thisss!! Whenever I go anywhere, the palette I reached for has always been this palette, I love the pigmentation, although some shades I have to wet my brush in order to get the pigmentation thag I wanted but it is still amazing. I could do every single look with this palette from natural everyday look to intense crazy looks. The shadows are so creamy, easy to blend. I loved everything about this palette. However this is limited edition so if you could get it anywhere, go for it, it is totally worth it.
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
I support anything Kathleen Lights puts out because she is soooo humble, but beyond that I just love love love this palette! It has a good selection of colors that you can create a bunch of different looks with, and the colors blend out nicely. The packaging is sleek and doesn't take up too much room, and I don't find that there's a fallout. My favorite thing about this is the pop of green because it's so fun!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
I am a huge fan of Kathleen Lights so when I heard that she was collaborating with Morphe, I couldn't have been more excited. When I first got the palette, I have to admit I wasn't as excited about it as I thought I'd be. The colors are beautiful but they are very similar to other palettes I already own. I'll keep this palette in my collection but it isn't something I reach for every day.
Diana D.
Diana D.
Kathleen is my favorite beauty blogger so of course I had to have this palette! The packaging is so sleek and fits perfectly in with my palettes, not taking up too much room. The formulas are so creamy and super bendable! They're insanely pigmented and very versatile, definitely the kind of palette for a simple on the go kind of look or a night out! I feel like everyone needs this in their life!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.