BY MORPHE BRUSHES #82 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Alexis R.
Fairgrove, MI
I know this palette was limited edition and it's no longer available, but this eyeshadow palette is Definitely one of my favorites for a quick go to look, has everything from great crease shades, to beautiful metallic and shimmers for the lid, along with a matte black which I believe every palette needs! I hope they bring this palette back, because if they do, you definitely should pick one up, especially for the price, it's not lacking in the pigmentation department.
Esmeralda A.
Bristol, CT
I love Morphe products. Great company that has great quality products for a affordable prices. I own many of their brushes and decided to give this palette a try. It has good pigmentation the colors are beautiful! It last all day I received many compliments. You can create a smokey eye or an everyday look. It has a few mattes and shimmers. Overall a great product for a very affordable price!
Taylor M.
I LOVE this palette. These colors are so beautiful. Ive been using this for a couple days now. The purple shades are to die for and then pigmentation is so nice! They are very creamy and easy to blend. And lets not for get this palette is light 15$!?$ what!? its so unreal cause this is definitely high end and you should go buy it now!
Kylie L.
Joliet, IL
I'll be honest, I only bought this palette bc I looove kathleen! I love morphe shadows, too so I figured I would enjoy it. It ended up exceeding my expectations! I have so many palettes but most of them don't have EVERY shade I need for a complete look. This one totally did! I find myself reaching for it more than any other palette I have!
Cerys H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I'm very impressed with this palette! I love Kathleen and expect nothing less from her but morphe shadows haven't been the best in my experience, yet the quality in this palette seems great. Pigmented and blendable! I love the collection of colors and a great value, glad I got it before it sold out! The metallics are gorgeous.
Kerri K.
Clarksville , TN
This pallete is amazing! The wide array of colors are very pigmented and stay on forever. The colors are also easy to blend. I don't wear eyeshadow every day, but If im wearing it, it's this. Not to mention, it's an extremely low price for such a high quality palette.
Gloria O.
Kissimmee, FL
Kathleen's style and Morphes quality make this palette a must have. The colors are unique and compliment each other well. You can create so many different looks from this one pallet and it's so inexpensive. The shades are creamy, pigmented, easy to blend, long-lasting and not chalky. You have a variety of shade finishes which is important in a pallet and beautiful sleek packaging. I definitely recommend this palette none of the colors gave me an issue.
Layla ūüíú.
One of the BEST palettes ever made !!!! I love it its pigmented the colors are bright, the shades are well thought out & put together. The idea of #Morphe & #Kathleenlights collabing was just and Ahh moment. Would love to try her collab with colourpop cosmetics. I highly 100% recommend this palette to everyone.
Maggie B.
I think this pallet is mediocre. The first reason being that I don't love the shade selection, but that is personal preference. The second reason is that I can't seem to get a foiled look with the shimmer eyeshadow's. I have to dip my brush back into the pan several times to get a decent application at best. I don't think the quality is bad, I just think I have to work a little bit harder with the shadows than the ones in the Jaclyn Hill pallet.
Silvia T.
I was super excited when I ordered it! But when I received it! I wasn't as impressed I feel like they really hyped it up on line and packing was plain I have used it a couple of times and it's nothing out of this world the color combos are nice and pigmentation is there but I could have done with out it in my makeup box:/
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.