BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK c...1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Roxana M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Morphe has the best formula for shadows !
Super blendable
Pigmented and you can build up very easily
This palette has all the colors you need to achieve a warm smokey eye too something bold!
Morphe eye shadows will never fail me !
Tatiana R.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Amazing palette! Kathleen Lights is such an inspiration to so many people and this palette totally represents her. The colors are so diverse and beautiful! Pigmentation is amazing and very blendable. I just got this about a week ago and I've made so many different looks already. 10/10 :)
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
This palette has quickly become a favorite of mine. It's compact, but full of great shades that can work for all skin tones. The colors chosen are gorgeous, and the pigmentation is amazing. I would absolutely recommend this to everyone--I wish it were permanent!
Courtney W.
Fayetteville , NC
This is one of my favorite go to palettes! The colors are fantastic and wide ranging. However, some of the shimmery shades really need a lot of work to build up the pigment. I definitely recommend it, because you can get a lot of looks out of it.
Catherine G.
This palette is very beautiful! I love the colors I bring and the looks that can be made. Has many colors that other palettes already have but what strikes me are the combinations that can be achieved with it. Good work and excellent pigmentation.
Ashley H.
Hyattsville, MD
my favorite youtuber so i HAD to get this palette. beautiful colors. pigmented. but sadly it is Limited edition. but they are going to restock it once more so always go online to check. or check Kathleenlights social media where she will be posting about it!
Sara H.
This is my favorite pallet that I own! It's only in stock one last time so I suggest getting it ASAP! The shadows are SO pigmented. There are so many eye looks you can create with it, I use at least one shade from this pallet everyday! I love it and Kathleen so much! I would 100% recommend!
Lindsay S.
Kathleen did a Amazing job picking the colors for this palette they are all Glorious shades the shadows themselves are super buttery and rich in color and blend like a dream hope you were able to get your hands on this one since it was limited edition
Meghan B.
Love this palette and love Kathleen! The 2 green glittery shades have tons of fall out but other than that I love it. I use this palette all the time. It has great transition colors and nice pops of color. It has matte and shimmer shades to completely any eye look.
Erin S.
Cairo, OH
This was my first morphe purchase, and I'm so blown away!!! There was a little mishap with the shipping of my pallet but I contacted customer service and they overnighted the pallet to me and blew me away with their customer service! I love the colors and the pigmentation! I WILL be buying more morphe pallets!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.