BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I really love this morphe palette and it's the first 1 I have ever bought but will definitely be purchasing more. The pigmentation is amazing and all the colors are beautiful I just wish there was more color instead of the same shades just a little different. Lots of golds and neutral shades some pinky reds and a bomb bright green!
Angel H.
Angel H.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Kathleen did such a fantastic job on this palette! Which I knew she would, she's flawless herself! I know Morphe gets a lot of hate. But I love that they help Youtubers get their foot in the door and help them shine a little more! I grabbed this palette as soon as I could and I've been in love with it ever since. You can create so many different looks with this palette. I can't wait for another Kathleen collab!
Dee D.
Dee D.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Love love love. This is a great palette and perfect for traveling with! My only complaint is that the mauve colors aren't as pigmented as I would like them to be but I can work with that. Overall I would deff recommend this for someone looking for a all in one palette that's good for traveling.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
My Holy Grail Favorite eyeshadow palette is thisss!! Whenever I go anywhere, the palette I reached for has always been this palette, I love the pigmentation, although some shades I have to wet my brush in order to get the pigmentation thag I wanted but it is still amazing. I could do every single look with this palette from natural everyday look to intense crazy looks. The shadows are so creamy, easy to blend. I loved everything about this palette. However this is limited edition so if you could get it anywhere, go for it, it is totally worth it.
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I support anything Kathleen Lights puts out because she is soooo humble, but beyond that I just love love love this palette! It has a good selection of colors that you can create a bunch of different looks with, and the colors blend out nicely. The packaging is sleek and doesn't take up too much room, and I don't find that there's a fallout. My favorite thing about this is the pop of green because it's so fun!
Diana D.
Diana D.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Kathleen is my favorite beauty blogger so of course I had to have this palette! The packaging is so sleek and fits perfectly in with my palettes, not taking up too much room. The formulas are so creamy and super bendable! They're insanely pigmented and very versatile, definitely the kind of palette for a simple on the go kind of look or a night out! I feel like everyone needs this in their life!
Sonia A.
Sonia A.
Discovery Bay, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This has now become one of my favorite palettes from Morphe. The colors are way more pigmented and blendable than the original 35 color palettes. I use this palette so much and they're easy to apply, I use this palette with morphe brushes. I would recommend this palette at least for whenever it comes out.
Kiana L.
Kiana L.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love Morphe products , but I especially love this eyeshadow palette. I'm a huge Kathleen Lights fan so when I first heard about this I knew I just had to have it. It's a small palette but the shadows are great. I don't have any products with blending or fallout. It's super affordable and you say a little bit of money when you use her discount code. I've already hit the pan on some of the shadows. I highly recommend this (:
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Such an awesome collab. I'm really impressed with how these shadows turned out. They are super buttery and pigmented but blendable. I almost want to buy a back up because it's so awesome. Kathleen did such a great job at the shade selection too. So many looks can be created.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Mahopac, NY
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I've been using this everyday since I got it. I'm in love! The range of colors is amazing for a natural, or a bold look. Plus, the blend great. I can really tell there was a lot of thought put into this palette, and it's absolutely perfect. I can't wait to get another morphe palette!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.