BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Jordyn M.
I can't get enough of this palette!! I bought it because I love Kathleen. I had never tried morphe before so I wasn't sure what to expect. These shadows are amazing!! I can create tons of different looks with this. I do wish the palette had a mirror, but it was very inexpensive so I wasn't expecting one.
Kelly C.
Philpot, KY
This is a great quality palette! It really caught my eye and I wanted to support Kathleen so I purchased it! The shadows are so easy to work with and last all day on my lids. I just have so many eyeshadow palettes in my collection that these don't spark my attention enough. I typically gravitate toward other palettes over this one even though it is really nice!
LeAnn D.
Laurel, MS
ALL TIME FAVORITE PALETTE! Kathleen is also one of my most favorite makeup artists. This palette is my go-to palette most of everyday! The packaging is great and is perfect to me! Couldn't be any better! So ready to see what more collabs she has coming soon!
Jackie C.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this palette! I love that it has a different variety of colors. Bright, and dark. You can achieve many eye looks such as day and night, classic, bold, and and colorful as well. The best of all it's very affordable! Definitely recommend this palette.
Genny E.
San Diego , CA
I have be following Kathleen on YouTube for a couple of years. So I was excited to see this awesome palette she created with Morphe. She definitely knows what colors to pick to create beautiful looks. The pigmented is amazing. I would highly recommend it.
Callie C.
Baton Rouge , LA
I absolutely love this palette! The colors are so versatile and allow you to do so many different looks no matter the season! They are very pigmented and blend very nicely. I have noticed a little bit of fallout but it's nothing you can't just sweep away with a nice fluffy brush. Seriously this palette is amazing and the colors are great for all skin tones
Daniella G.
Homestead, FL
I love Kathleen Lights so I had to buy this. This is the first time that I try morphe shadows, and I really like them. The shimmer ones are AMAZING. The matte ones... well, they could be better, but you can work with them. I love the color selection an how beautiful the colors pair to each other. I really like this palette, I always use it when I do my makeup.
Tatiana R.
Scranton, PA
Amazing palette! Kathleen Lights is such an inspiration to so many people and this palette totally represents her. The colors are so diverse and beautiful! Pigmentation is amazing and very blendable. I just got this about a week ago and I've made so many different looks already. 10/10 :)
clair h.
Woodsboro, TX
I absolutely LOVE this palette! It is so versatile, and you can do almost any eye look. Totally travel friendly, nice and compact but you also get so much product for your money. Colors are super blendable and pigmented. Little to no fallout. AND....it's only $14.99!!! Must have in my opinion!
Roxana M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Morphe has the best formula for shadows !
Super blendable
Pigmented and you can build up very easily
This palette has all the colors you need to achieve a warm smokey eye too something bold!
Morphe eye shadows will never fail me !
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.