BY MORPHE BRUSHES #84 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
jeorgette anne r.
jeorgette anne r.
La Verne, CA
I LOVE this palette. I have been watching kathleen lights for many years now and when I heard morphe was doing a collab with her I was ecstatic! morphe has good quality eyeshadows and brushes for such an affordable price but I was still shocked that her palette was only about $15!! the colors are beautiful and the shimmers are just to die for. the green metallic shade is CRAZY pigmented. this palette is totally worth picking up!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Saint Louis, MO
Love. I LOVE this palette so much! The shadows are simply amazing. Blendable. So many looks are possible. Every time I've used it I've done a different look and they all have looked amazing. The two greens that are right next to each other if layered on top of each other is probably my favorite combination! Perfection is really all I can say. Kathleen and morphe did a spectacular job on this palette.
Jess B.
Jess B.
Kathleen is one of my favorites on YouTube, but mixed reviews on Morphe made me hesitate before buying this palette. After watching some reviews and tutorials, I bought it when it restocked and I'm happy I did. The colors are easy to work with and buildable, so it can be used for everyday or more dramatic looks. I took away a star because some colors are patchy and there's quite a bit of fallout.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
I love this palette. I got this when it first went live and came very quick in the mail. The colors are awesome and I use the palette to create many different looks. The shadows do blend. I have seen many reviews on this palette but I,myself do love this palette. I was surprised to see how limited edition it was. The palette sold for 15.99 and about 4.95 shipping and handling.
Eliza K.
Eliza K.
Franklin, MA
As someone who loves and supports KathleenLights, I knew I needed this pallette. Morphe shadows are in my opinion the most pigmented and this pallette demonstrates that! These colors are stunning and offer so many different eye looks, from simple everyday to bold nighttime looks you could bring this on a trip and have a lot of options all in one pallette!
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
Absolutely in love with this palette. Kathleen had been an inspiration to me for the longest time so I wad quick to pick this up. Smooth, great pigmentation, and not much fallout. I really love the shade range too! It really makes me want to get creative. You can do definitely create a ton of looks with this. Wonderful palette, would recommend.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Camillus, NY
I love kathleen so when this was announced i knew i had to get it! i didn't think i would use it everyday but since i've got it, it's all i use! it's very affordable and i love the packaging! It isn't the usual morphe packaging but i almost prefer this! This palette is perfect for a holiday look weather you want a natural look or a full glam!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Long Branch, NJ
Morphe always has beautiful makeup with amazing quality for amazing prices that dont break your wallet. The eyeshadows blend effortlessly and layer together so beautifully! The colors are super pigmented alone but with the use of a eyeshadow primer they pop even more! I reach for this palette and other Morphe palettes all the time!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I love Kathleen period! When she collaborated with Morphe there was no way I wasn't buying it! She has amazing insight and all her favorite selected colors are perfect. I was so surprised with the price tag it came out to around $13-14 bucks ūüĎćūüė≤ I hope people got their hands on this palette because you can't go wrong with Morphe.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Holiday, FL
Hands down the best collaboration that Kathleen lights has ever done. It was so hard for me to get my hands on this palette and now I see why! Amazing pigment, outstanding blending ability, and no weird sent! (Which is something I always look for because it bothers me) The green sparkly color looks gorgeous with any eye color!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.