BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Lindsay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kathleen did a Amazing job picking the colors for this palette they are all Glorious shades the shadows themselves are super buttery and rich in color and blend like a dream hope you were able to get your hands on this one since it was limited edition
Haelei K.
Roosevelt, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
The black in this palette is to dieeeee for !! I’m a huge Kathleen fan so I do love this very much because it is hers . But the quality is amazing and worth the price point !!
Taylor B.
Lexington , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette. I bought it mainly because it was a Kathleen lights collab but I ended up really loving the palette. The shadows are super pigmented and creamy. They blend out really nice and it has a great color range. This was my daily go to palette for a while and I highly recommend it.
Kristina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is hands down my favorite palette ever. I got 3, 2 for me 1 for my Niece. Such great colors that blend well and last long. Very pigmented a little bit goes a long way. I have hazelish eyes and I love the looks I can create with this palette. Wish it wasn't a one time thing.
Diana N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this eyeshadow palette to create this vampire halloween look it’s sooooo easy to use it blends like a dream and the colors are right up my alley i am in love with it! i don’t know if it’s still available but it’s a dream
Taylor S.
Milton, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this palette. It's great to travel with and I find it blends well and stays put. However, my eyes water so bad after wearing it for any length of time. It has to be Morphe's formula. I don't think I will purchase more because of that. Love their brushes, though!
Lydia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette and I love Kathleen. My only complaint is that there is something wrong with my black eyeshadow. It is very hard and gives off no pigment. I’m not too upset since I have a lot of other blacks and the rest of the palette is beautiful and blendable.
Heather H.
I love this palette. It was my first morphe palette, and I love Kathleen. The colors she picked are absolutely beautiful with a wide variety of styles. I used a lot of the rusty and plum colors, with the first two colors being perfect for the brow bone and setting your primer. They're all beautifully pigmented and blended incredibly well together. I didn't use it for a while after I got it because I was afraid I would waste it but you barely need to pick up any product. Almost all of these colors are also permanent Morphe shadows too, so I know I will be buying more shadows and palettes in the future. I don't know if I'll get a lot of use out of all of these shadows, but that is pretty much any palette. Overall, the shades I've dominantly used so far have been beautiful for me, and lasted all day without just blending and creasing into a big mixed up mess. I absolutely adored this palette, and I can't wait to buy from morphe again.
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
the colors on this pallet r absolutely gorgeous and can be worn anytime any day. i love morphe products and the shimmer in these are super beautiful i love how pigmemted they are and so easy to apply. i think she picked all the right colors on this pallet
Shae S.
Glendale
Beauty Junkie Expert
i️ love this pallet so much and how versatile the colors are! you can make so many unique looks out if it, i️ also absolutely adore Kathleen and i️ has to buy this pallet when i️ saw she was doing a collab with morphe this pallet is amazing! the colors blend so well together i️ love it!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.