BY MORPHE BRUSHES #66 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Taylor M.
Taylor M.
I LOVE this palette. These colors are so beautiful. Ive been using this for a couple days now. The purple shades are to die for and then pigmentation is so nice! They are very creamy and easy to blend. And lets not for get this palette is light 15$!?$ what!? its so unreal cause this is definitely high end and you should go buy it now!
Gloria O.
Gloria O.
Kissimmee, FL
Kathleen's style and Morphes quality make this palette a must have. The colors are unique and compliment each other well. You can create so many different looks from this one pallet and it's so inexpensive. The shades are creamy, pigmented, easy to blend, long-lasting and not chalky. You have a variety of shade finishes which is important in a pallet and beautiful sleek packaging. I definitely recommend this palette none of the colors gave me an issue.
Kerri K.
Kerri K.
Clarksville , TN
This pallete is amazing! The wide array of colors are very pigmented and stay on forever. The colors are also easy to blend. I don't wear eyeshadow every day, but If im wearing it, it's this. Not to mention, it's an extremely low price for such a high quality palette.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
N Chesterfld, VA
I absolutely love Kathleen Lights and the color selection in this palette is unique like her. Having brown eyes, any shade in this palette is complimentary. I can use this every day or spice it with the vibrant colors or matte black for a night out. The only thing I don't like is that I already have some of the shades in the palette from morphe. I wish morphe would make individuals of the shades Kathleen created! I would definitely buy them again!
Silvia T.
Silvia T.
I was super excited when I ordered it! But when I received it! I wasn't as impressed I feel like they really hyped it up on line and packing was plain I have used it a couple of times and it's nothing out of this world the color combos are nice and pigmentation is there but I could have done with out it in my makeup box:/
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
I think this pallet is mediocre. The first reason being that I don't love the shade selection, but that is personal preference. The second reason is that I can't seem to get a foiled look with the shimmer eyeshadow's. I have to dip my brush back into the pan several times to get a decent application at best. I don't think the quality is bad, I just think I have to work a little bit harder with the shadows than the ones in the Jaclyn Hill pallet.
Paule L.
Paule L.
Roselle Park, NJ
I feel like Morphe is the gem people start realizing its true worth. At the prices Morphe sells its items... it is a steal! This particular palette has a wonderful color payoff and very pigmented. It can be used for soft glam, an official night out beat, and even a natural, everyday look.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Trussville, AL
MY FAVORITE EVERY DAY PALLET!!! This pallet is only $14 y'all! The pigmentation and blendability is AMAZING!! I've purchased FOUR of these because once it is gone I never want to be without it! The variety of looks you can creat with this pallet are endless! It is also a compact size which makes it easy to travel!
Pamela W.
Pamela W.
Southfield, MI
I love a pallet that has greens,  purples and hello! A Mustard!!! I must try this.  I have yet to buy this brands pallets, however I did receive almost identical packaging in another brand and I wonder how the two  compare.  For now I am sticking to the pallets I receive from other artists before I splurge on a pallet.
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
I love this palette. The shadows are so pigment and it's so affordable. You can definitely create a lot of looks this palette from natural to full glam and dramatic. It is a limited edition so if you want it go out and get it before it's gone
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.