BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
N Chesterfld, VA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I absolutely love Kathleen Lights and the color selection in this palette is unique like her. Having brown eyes, any shade in this palette is complimentary. I can use this every day or spice it with the vibrant colors or matte black for a night out. The only thing I don't like is that I already have some of the shades in the palette from morphe. I wish morphe would make individuals of the shades Kathleen created! I would definitely buy them again!
Silvia T.
Silvia T.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I was super excited when I ordered it! But when I received it! I wasn't as impressed I feel like they really hyped it up on line and packing was plain I have used it a couple of times and it's nothing out of this world the color combos are nice and pigmentation is there but I could have done with out it in my makeup box:/
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I think this pallet is mediocre. The first reason being that I don't love the shade selection, but that is personal preference. The second reason is that I can't seem to get a foiled look with the shimmer eyeshadow's. I have to dip my brush back into the pan several times to get a decent application at best. I don't think the quality is bad, I just think I have to work a little bit harder with the shadows than the ones in the Jaclyn Hill pallet.
Paule L.
Paule L.
Roselle Park, NJ
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I feel like Morphe is the gem people start realizing its true worth. At the prices Morphe sells its items... it is a steal! This particular palette has a wonderful color payoff and very pigmented. It can be used for soft glam, an official night out beat, and even a natural, everyday look.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Trussville, AL
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
MY FAVORITE EVERY DAY PALLET!!! This pallet is only $14 y'all! The pigmentation and blendability is AMAZING!! I've purchased FOUR of these because once it is gone I never want to be without it! The variety of looks you can creat with this pallet are endless! It is also a compact size which makes it easy to travel!
Pamela W.
Pamela W.
Southfield, MI
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love a pallet that has greens,  purples and hello! A Mustard!!! I must try this.  I have yet to buy this brands pallets, however I did receive almost identical packaging in another brand and I wonder how the two  compare.  For now I am sticking to the pallets I receive from other artists before I splurge on a pallet.
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love this palette. The shadows are so pigment and it's so affordable. You can definitely create a lot of looks this palette from natural to full glam and dramatic. It is a limited edition so if you want it go out and get it before it's gone
Kala D.
Kala D.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This is one of the best palettes that I own and also one of the cheapest. These are some of the most blendable, pigmented shadows that I have seen. The amount of looks that I can create with the palette are endless. I cannot put this down!
Miriam F.
Miriam F.
Chicago
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This palette has easy to blend shadows that are very buildable and easy to use. The mustardy brown shade in this palette is too die for. I love morphe shadows and products in general. I am also a big fan of kathleenlight. However, i an giving it 4 stars because of one thing, the transition color has some glitters in it. Although its not so visable when you blend it out i can still see them and personal i do not like that.
Arlena A.
Arlena A.
Indio, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
The colors are phenomenal!  Honestly I had no idea who Kathleen Lights was when I purchased this palette from the Morphe store, but I loved the color combination & I can do a whole eye look with this one palette alone.  However, I don't like the way the metallics apply.  I also knocked down a start because I feel the shadows give off too much kick up & if you're using the wrong brush or pressing too hard you can lose a lot of product.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.