BY MORPHE BRUSHES #82 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Lakyn D.
Kermit, WV
I really like this eyeshadow palette, but I can not say I love it. I think maybe the colors just aren't for me, but they are definitely a great reflection of Kathleen. When I think of colors that Kathleen would use this palette is it! I love watching Kathleen's videos, but her style is way different than mine. This palette is amazing for the price though. I am not sad that I purchased it, but I probably wouldn't purchase it again just because it's not my style. Overall, the pigmentation is great and worth the money.
Baige S.
This is my first Morphe product purchase and i got to say im pretty happy with it, plus i got it cause its Kathleen's palette which i love her so i had to get it. When i first got it i had to swatch the green shadow and it was very pigmented! I swatched the rest of the colors and they are all really pigmented and smooth. These shadows dont irritate my eyes and stay put all day. Definitely worth the buy.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
This palette that Kathleenlights created with Morphe is absolutely gorgeous. It has a lot of warm tones in it, so if you don't like warm tones you probably won't like this. It is such a great value for the price. All of the shadows are smooth, buttery, long-wearing, and extremely pigmented on the eyes. This is my favorite palette that Morphe has created so far.
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
I bought this palette because it was really pretty and I loved some of the pink and blue shades. I was disappointed when I got it because the makeup was hard in the pan and unlike my other morphe palettes. I barely use this palette because when I do they're hard to work with, you can get some blending in but you really have to work at it. Overall I don't regret buying.
Nicole M.
Holiday, FL
Hands down the best collaboration that Kathleen lights has ever done. It was so hard for me to get my hands on this palette and now I see why! Amazing pigment, outstanding blending ability, and no weird sent! (Which is something I always look for because it bothers me) The green sparkly color looks gorgeous with any eye color!
courtney w.
Very pigmented and so worth the money. I originally bought this because of the yellowish shade, and I love and support Kathleen lights, but ended up falling in love with the pigment, especially when wet. I'm not great at eyeshadow, but have done some great looks using this and would recommend it to anyone. I've used this so much, and a little goes a long way so it still looks new!
Samantha K.
This eyeshadow palette is super nice! It has a great range of colors and Kathleen did a great job selecting the shades for this palette! The reason I'm giving this 4 stars instead of 5 is because some the shimmer eyeshadows don't have as much pigmentation as I would like them to. But over all this is a great palette! Get it while you still can!
Dallas H.
Great falls, MT
I am so obsessed with this palette! The colors are absolutely gorgeous, and they are so smooth and pigmented. There is some fallout, but for how affordable the palette was, I have no problem wiping up any fallout. This is one of my favorite palettes to experiment with
Marjorie A.
Weston, FL
This is the first product i get from morphe, to be honest i got this because i love kathleen and i knew that she would never participate in a collab that is not worth it, it is really afordable and of the 15 shades i only dont like 2 of them. pretty cool..recommend it
Alexis R.
Fairgrove, MI
I know this palette was limited edition and it's no longer available, but this eyeshadow palette is Definitely one of my favorites for a quick go to look, has everything from great crease shades, to beautiful metallic and shimmers for the lid, along with a matte black which I believe every palette needs! I hope they bring this palette back, because if they do, you definitely should pick one up, especially for the price, it's not lacking in the pigmentation department.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.