• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Daniella G.
Homestead, FL
I love Kathleen Lights so I had to buy this. This is the first time that I try morphe shadows, and I really like them. The shimmer ones are AMAZING. The matte ones... well, they could be better, but you can work with them. I love the color selection an how beautiful the colors pair to each other. I really like this palette, I always use it when I do my makeup.
Katie O.
This palette is amazing! Morphe creates shadows with such great pigment! When I heard Kathleen Lights was doing a collab, I had to get my hands on this!! I love it, I love Morphe, and I love Kathleen Lights! Such a beautiful and affordable palette!
Tatiana R.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Amazing palette! Kathleen Lights is such an inspiration to so many people and this palette totally represents her. The colors are so diverse and beautiful! Pigmentation is amazing and very blendable. I just got this about a week ago and I've made so many different looks already. 10/10 :)
Roxana M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Morphe has the best formula for shadows !
Super blendable
Pigmented and you can build up very easily
This palette has all the colors you need to achieve a warm smokey eye too something bold!
Morphe eye shadows will never fail me !
Lindsay S.
Kathleen did a Amazing job picking the colors for this palette they are all Glorious shades the shadows themselves are super buttery and rich in color and blend like a dream hope you were able to get your hands on this one since it was limited edition
Ashley H.
Hyattsville, MD
my favorite youtuber so i HAD to get this palette. beautiful colors. pigmented. but sadly it is Limited edition. but they are going to restock it once more so always go online to check. or check Kathleenlights social media where she will be posting about it!
Courtney W.
['Fayetteville', ''], NC
This is one of my favorite go to palettes! The colors are fantastic and wide ranging. However, some of the shimmery shades really need a lot of work to build up the pigment. I definitely recommend it, because you can get a lot of looks out of it.
AnaMaria R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
What a great collaboration! Morphe offers great pigmentations along with affordable prices. The color selection is beautiful with a mixture of warms and cool tones. I highly recommend to grab it if it's still available. Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Sara H.
This is my favorite pallet that I own! It's only in stock one last time so I suggest getting it ASAP! The shadows are SO pigmented. There are so many eye looks you can create with it, I use at least one shade from this pallet everyday! I love it and Kathleen so much! I would 100% recommend!
Catherine G.
This palette is very beautiful! I love the colors I bring and the looks that can be made. Has many colors that other palettes already have but what strikes me are the combinations that can be achieved with it. Good work and excellent pigmentation.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.