BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Tara W.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This palette that Kathleenlights created with Morphe is absolutely gorgeous. It has a lot of warm tones in it, so if you don't like warm tones you probably won't like this. It is such a great value for the price. All of the shadows are smooth, buttery, long-wearing, and extremely pigmented on the eyes. This is my favorite palette that Morphe has created so far.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I bought this palette because it was really pretty and I loved some of the pink and blue shades. I was disappointed when I got it because the makeup was hard in the pan and unlike my other morphe palettes. I barely use this palette because when I do they're hard to work with, you can get some blending in but you really have to work at it. Overall I don't regret buying.
Little Rock , AR
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
My husband bought this for me just because I'm such a big fan of Kathleen Lights. The colors she picked are beautiful and highly pigmented. I could do a million looks with this Morphe Palette. I love the lights on the front of the box. I wish the palette had a mirror, but they are trying to keep cost down. You get a plastic palette that looks and feels cheap, with excellent product. I'm actually okay with that!!!
courtney w.
courtney w.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Very pigmented and so worth the money. I originally bought this because of the yellowish shade, and I love and support Kathleen lights, but ended up falling in love with the pigment, especially when wet. I'm not great at eyeshadow, but have done some great looks using this and would recommend it to anyone. I've used this so much, and a little goes a long way so it still looks new!
Dallas H.
Dallas H.
Great falls, MT
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I am so obsessed with this palette! The colors are absolutely gorgeous, and they are so smooth and pigmented. There is some fallout, but for how affordable the palette was, I have no problem wiping up any fallout. This is one of my favorite palettes to experiment with
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I LOVE this palette. These colors are so beautiful. Ive been using this for a couple days now. The purple shades are to die for and then pigmentation is so nice! They are very creamy and easy to blend. And lets not for get this palette is light 15$!?$ what!? its so unreal cause this is definitely high end and you should go buy it now!
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Fairgrove, MI
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I know this palette was limited edition and it's no longer available, but this eyeshadow palette is Definitely one of my favorites for a quick go to look, has everything from great crease shades, to beautiful metallic and shimmers for the lid, along with a matte black which I believe every palette needs! I hope they bring this palette back, because if they do, you definitely should pick one up, especially for the price, it's not lacking in the pigmentation department.
Esmeralda A.
Esmeralda A.
Bristol, CT
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love Morphe products. Great company that has great quality products for a affordable prices. I own many of their brushes and decided to give this palette a try. It has good pigmentation the colors are beautiful! It last all day I received many compliments. You can create a smokey eye or an everyday look. It has a few mattes and shimmers. Overall a great product for a very affordable price!
Gloria O.
Gloria O.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Kathleen's style and Morphes quality make this palette a must have. The colors are unique and compliment each other well. You can create so many different looks from this one pallet and it's so inexpensive. The shades are creamy, pigmented, easy to blend, long-lasting and not chalky. You have a variety of shade finishes which is important in a pallet and beautiful sleek packaging. I definitely recommend this palette none of the colors gave me an issue.
Kerri K.
Kerri K.
Clarksville , TN
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This pallete is amazing! The wide array of colors are very pigmented and stay on forever. The colors are also easy to blend. I don't wear eyeshadow every day, but If im wearing it, it's this. Not to mention, it's an extremely low price for such a high quality palette.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.