BY MORPHE BRUSHES #84 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Chim P.
Chim P.
wisconsin Rapids, WI
I love this Palette!
I know this was limited edition and most probably won't make a comeback but this is a Palette for like an everyday, novice in makeup kinda gal. It has the perfect "everyday" range of colors.

Pigmentation is a dream and the "blendibility" is amazing. Not a lot of kickup. Eyeshadows aren't patchy when applied and are buildable.

I love how it's not big like the other morphe palettes, so it's really travel friendly cause it doesn't need much space. Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Lakyn D.
Lakyn D.
Kermit, WV
I really like this eyeshadow palette, but I can not say I love it. I think maybe the colors just aren't for me, but they are definitely a great reflection of Kathleen. When I think of colors that Kathleen would use this palette is it! I love watching Kathleen's videos, but her style is way different than mine. This palette is amazing for the price though. I am not sad that I purchased it, but I probably wouldn't purchase it again just because it's not my style. Overall, the pigmentation is great and worth the money.
Baige S.
Baige S.
This is my first Morphe product purchase and i got to say im pretty happy with it, plus i got it cause its Kathleen's palette which i love her so i had to get it. When i first got it i had to swatch the green shadow and it was very pigmented! I swatched the rest of the colors and they are all really pigmented and smooth. These shadows dont irritate my eyes and stay put all day. Definitely worth the buy.
Tara W.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
This palette that Kathleenlights created with Morphe is absolutely gorgeous. It has a lot of warm tones in it, so if you don't like warm tones you probably won't like this. It is such a great value for the price. All of the shadows are smooth, buttery, long-wearing, and extremely pigmented on the eyes. This is my favorite palette that Morphe has created so far.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
I bought this palette because it was really pretty and I loved some of the pink and blue shades. I was disappointed when I got it because the makeup was hard in the pan and unlike my other morphe palettes. I barely use this palette because when I do they're hard to work with, you can get some blending in but you really have to work at it. Overall I don't regret buying.
Little Rock, AR
My husband bought this for me just because I'm such a big fan of Kathleen Lights. The colors she picked are beautiful and highly pigmented. I could do a million looks with this Morphe Palette. I love the lights on the front of the box. I wish the palette had a mirror, but they are trying to keep cost down. You get a plastic palette that looks and feels cheap, with excellent product. I'm actually okay with that!!!
courtney w.
courtney w.
Very pigmented and so worth the money. I originally bought this because of the yellowish shade, and I love and support Kathleen lights, but ended up falling in love with the pigment, especially when wet. I'm not great at eyeshadow, but have done some great looks using this and would recommend it to anyone. I've used this so much, and a little goes a long way so it still looks new!
Dallas H.
Dallas H.
Great falls, MT
I am so obsessed with this palette! The colors are absolutely gorgeous, and they are so smooth and pigmented. There is some fallout, but for how affordable the palette was, I have no problem wiping up any fallout. This is one of my favorite palettes to experiment with
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Fairgrove, MI
I know this palette was limited edition and it's no longer available, but this eyeshadow palette is Definitely one of my favorites for a quick go to look, has everything from great crease shades, to beautiful metallic and shimmers for the lid, along with a matte black which I believe every palette needs! I hope they bring this palette back, because if they do, you definitely should pick one up, especially for the price, it's not lacking in the pigmentation department.
Esmeralda A.
Esmeralda A.
Bristol, CT
I love Morphe products. Great company that has great quality products for a affordable prices. I own many of their brushes and decided to give this palette a try. It has good pigmentation the colors are beautiful! It last all day I received many compliments. You can create a smokey eye or an everyday look. It has a few mattes and shimmers. Overall a great product for a very affordable price!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.