BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Rita R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
There's nothing I don't love about this palette. This was my first Morphe palette bought, the quality is outstanding, long lasting and so pigmented with very easiness to blend. The mix of colors make this palette a go-to if you're in a budget. You can make a tooonnn of looks with this single palette. It even has a shadow you can use for your eyebrows if you're in a hurry.
Hayley A.
Albuquerque , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my god. This palette is such a delight! The shadows are pigmented and creamy. I love the warm neutral tones and I find many of these shadows easy to blend out. It gets five stars because it has a great amount of matte shades and you really can get a complete look from just this palette. Love my neutral palettes!!
Carol H.
Marietta, GA
First of all I love Kathleenlights, she's my favorite Youtuber so when she said she was coming out with an eyeshadow palette I jumped right on it. These shades are soooooo beautiful. They're easily to work with and very blendable. You can creat so many different looks with this palette. 15 shadows for $14.99, that's amazing. I would get my hands on one before they take them away!
Brittany M.
West chester, Pa
I love Kathleen and I love this palette. The eyeshadows are very creamy and pigmented but are easy to blend at the same time. There are warm shade, cool shades, mattes, and shimmers. I also love the packaging for traveling because I don't worry about it breaking.
Rebecca W.
McAllen, TX
I'm so in love with this palette! The colors are really blendable and pigmented. The mix of colors gives you the opportunity to make several different looks. The palette is inexpensive, but has the quality of a higher end palette. Additionally, the packaging is nice and sleek and makes it easy to travel with.
Kate B.
Hanover Park, IL
I LOVE THIS PALETTE. and i love kathleen lights but. i bought this palette the morning it came out and i'm so happy i did. the colors are gorgeous and soooo pigmented and so blendable. i barely need any on my brush to great amazing payoff. definitely worth it and SOOOO affordable! $15!!
Hannah L.
Champlain, NY
This is my first ever Morphe palette, and I am obsessed! I love the colors in this palette, and the formula of the shadows is amazing. They are pigmented and blend well. I love Kathleen and will continue to support her. I have yet to be disappointed with her collabs.
Mily T.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this palette. At first I was kind of skeptical because of that green. But now its my favorite color from the palette. I don't use this often simply because I have more palettes I like to try and use but when I do I fall in love with it all over it. Unfortunately I believe it was limited edition but if they ever bring it back i would recommend to buy it.
Monika S.
Johnston, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everyone NEEDS to stop right now and go order this palette. It's something like $14.99, it's beautiful, and it's amazing quality. I am a big fan of Morphe in general and this collab did not disappoint. I was tempted to buy two because I know when I hit pan, I'm going to be so sad. 100% love it.
Caley Z.
Manchester, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is definitely a staple in my collection. The packaging is lightweight enough to travel with, and the quality of the shadows is bomb.com! I can create several every day looks with this palette, as well as some great glam looks! I haven't even used the bright green, though it swatches nicely.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.