BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK c...1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Amanda K.
I was so excited when I saw this collaboration. Kathleen Lights is such an amazing Youtuber and I loved her collab with Colourpop, so I knew this one was going to be even more amazing. Some people were turned off from this because of a couple of the shades, but I think they are amazing and unique, just like her!
Cassie A.
Victorville , CA
This is my new favorite palette. I basically buy anything Kathleen comes out with but honestly I use this everyday because it's is so good. The pigment is great and so is ghetto color range. I want to buy another one before they sell out again. I definitely recommend it.
Rebecca W.
McAllen, TX
I'm so in love with this palette! The colors are really blendable and pigmented. The mix of colors gives you the opportunity to make several different looks. The palette is inexpensive, but has the quality of a higher end palette. Additionally, the packaging is nice and sleek and makes it easy to travel with.
Hayley A.
Albuquerque , NM
Oh my god. This palette is such a delight! The shadows are pigmented and creamy. I love the warm neutral tones and I find many of these shadows easy to blend out. It gets five stars because it has a great amount of matte shades and you really can get a complete look from just this palette. Love my neutral palettes!!
member-8138ef8d2
My Holy Grail Favorite eyeshadow palette is thisss!! Whenever I go anywhere, the palette I reached for has always been this palette, I love the pigmentation, although some shades I have to wet my brush in order to get the pigmentation thag I wanted but it is still amazing. I could do every single look with this palette from natural everyday look to intense crazy looks. The shadows are so creamy, easy to blend. I loved everything about this palette. However this is limited edition so if you could get it anywhere, go for it, it is totally worth it.
Mily T.
Fresno, CA
I really love this palette. At first I was kind of skeptical because of that green. But now its my favorite color from the palette. I don't use this often simply because I have more palettes I like to try and use but when I do I fall in love with it all over it. Unfortunately I believe it was limited edition but if they ever bring it back i would recommend to buy it.
Monika S.
Johnston, IA
Everyone NEEDS to stop right now and go order this palette. It's something like $14.99, it's beautiful, and it's amazing quality. I am a big fan of Morphe in general and this collab did not disappoint. I was tempted to buy two because I know when I hit pan, I'm going to be so sad. 100% love it.
Bethany B.
Lancaster , PA
This palette is really great in my opinion, Most of the shadows are smooth and easy to blend (with a couple of exceptions). The price was a little steep, but you're paying for the collab so it's understandable. I find that some of the more glittery shadows transfer from my lid to the hood of my eye more than I'd like, but overall it's a go-to for me. I do wish it offered more of a complete look.
Hannah L.
Chazy, NY
This is my first ever Morphe palette, and I am obsessed! I love the colors in this palette, and the formula of the shadows is amazing. They are pigmented and blend well. I love Kathleen and will continue to support her. I have yet to be disappointed with her collabs.
Jordyn M.
I can't get enough of this palette!! I bought it because I love Kathleen. I had never tried morphe before so I wasn't sure what to expect. These shadows are amazing!! I can create tons of different looks with this. I do wish the palette had a mirror, but it was very inexpensive so I wasn't expecting one.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.