BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Yui K.
Yui K.
Boston, MA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I'm in love with this eyeshadow palette! It is so versitile that I can use it for everyday makeup but I can also use it for night out makeup. My eye color is brown-black and these eyeshadow colors are beautiful  on my eyes. Kathleen is one of my favorite youtubers! She did a very good job! I highly recommend this pallete.
Ariane H.
Ariane H.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
OMG OMG OMG!!! My first eyeshadow palette from Morphe. I was so happy with this Kathleen Lights palette. Every color is so pigmented and buttery except for the lightest matte shade which didn't show up on my skin tone. I highly recommend this palette to anyone who like neutral and some pop of colors kind of palette!
Jessy H.
Jessy H.
Boone, CO
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I just received this palette and I love it! The colors are versatile and easy to use together. The palette itself is nice quality (magnetized closing) versus the usual plastic morphe palette. I found the shades to be blendable, easy to use, and pigmented. So far, I have not been disappointed with this. For the price, I think it's a steal. Definitely worth jumping on before it's gone for good!
Emma C.
Emma C.
St Pete Beach, FL
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I loveeeee this palette. I think theres a color for every occasion, and I especially love the emerald tones! The matte ones are really easy to apply, however with the shimmery ones I do struggle to get the pigmented look that I'm going for. But it's so fun to be able to follow along with Kathleen Lights tutorials and have her exact colors with you. I would totally recommend this product!
Tami v.
Tami v.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I. Love. This. Palette. I've had it for less time than my 35O palette but I've been reaching for this more! Probably because it has a wider range of shades, but less of them, so I don't get overwhelmed but can still complete a look. The other night I created an emerald smoky eye with the two green shades layered on each other and I loved it. I'll definitely be creating the look again!
Dee V.
Dee V.
Oklahoma City , OK
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This palette is literally my favorite out of all the ones i have.  The color selection is great if you want a neutral look or even a dramatic look.  The green eye shadow is TO DIE FOR!!! i absolutely love it.  With such great quality and affordability i would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone.  Kathleen is my favorite You Tuber and i love everything that she comes out with ( that agrees with my skin tone) and Morphe Brushes eye shadow palettes are amazing and affordable. they don't break the bank when you purchase from them.
Karla O.
Karla O.
College Park, MD
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love this collaboration Morphe did with Kathleenlights! The eye shadows have great pigmentation. When you first swatch some, you MIGHT not be as convinced but it's definitely different when applying with a brush. Blends nicely, but has some fall out. The only reason why I'm giving this a 4 star rating is because the black isn't as pigmented but I rarely use black so it doesn't bug me personally. Great range of colors and I definitely see Kathleen's personality shining through this palette!
Christina M.
Christina M.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
After seeing so many people raving about this palette, I regretted not purchasing it the first time around when it originally was completely sold out. Luckily, a second restock allowed me to get my hands on it, and I was NOT disappointed! This color story is beautiful and the pigment is definitely there (a little goes a long way). There are so many looks you can create with this and it is the perfect palette for traveling because it is so light and thin! Kathleen did such a great job with this! That green shimmer shade is EVERYTHING!!
Layla 💜.
Layla 💜.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
One of the BEST palettes ever made !!!! I love it its pigmented the colors are bright, the shades are well thought out & put together. The idea of #Morphe & #Kathleenlights collabing was just and Ahh moment. Would love to try her collab with colourpop cosmetics. I highly 100% recommend this palette to everyone.
Lakyn D.
Lakyn D.
Kermit, WV
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I really like this eyeshadow palette, but I can not say I love it. I think maybe the colors just aren't for me, but they are definitely a great reflection of Kathleen. When I think of colors that Kathleen would use this palette is it! I love watching Kathleen's videos, but her style is way different than mine. This palette is amazing for the price though. I am not sad that I purchased it, but I probably wouldn't purchase it again just because it's not my style. Overall, the pigmentation is great and worth the money.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.