BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Ash B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this product so much! I wish Morphe would bring it back so everyone could have another opportunity to buy this! Thankfully I bought a backup because this palette is so good! Kathleen did an amazing job putting this palette together and all of the colors blend so nicely!
Mia D.
Honestly this is the palette that made me realize that Morphe is really stepping up their game. All of the shades are perfectly blendable and perfect. My favorite shade is the mustardy shade. It really makes brown eyes pop! It's just a really gorgeous palette overall.
Amanda K.
I was so excited when I saw this collaboration. Kathleen Lights is such an amazing Youtuber and I loved her collab with Colourpop, so I knew this one was going to be even more amazing. Some people were turned off from this because of a couple of the shades, but I think they are amazing and unique, just like her!
Courtney B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a huge fan of Kathleen Lights so when I heard that she was collaborating with Morphe, I couldn't have been more excited. When I first got the palette, I have to admit I wasn't as excited about it as I thought I'd be. The colors are beautiful but they are very similar to other palettes I already own. I'll keep this palette in my collection but it isn't something I reach for every day.
Cassie A.
Victorville , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my new favorite palette. I basically buy anything Kathleen comes out with but honestly I use this everyday because it's is so good. The pigment is great and so is ghetto color range. I want to buy another one before they sell out again. I definitely recommend it.
Michelle F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loooove this palette. Is my first palette ever and I'm not disappointed at all. You can use for an everyday day look and for a night time look. The shades are very versatile so if you are a beginner like me you will find it really easy to use. I do recommend use a primer underneath for staying power. I've applied the metallic Eyeshadows wet and they performed beautifully
Rebecca W.
McAllen, TX
I'm so in love with this palette! The colors are really blendable and pigmented. The mix of colors gives you the opportunity to make several different looks. The palette is inexpensive, but has the quality of a higher end palette. Additionally, the packaging is nice and sleek and makes it easy to travel with.
member-8138ef8d2
Beauty Junkie Expert
My Holy Grail Favorite eyeshadow palette is thisss!! Whenever I go anywhere, the palette I reached for has always been this palette, I love the pigmentation, although some shades I have to wet my brush in order to get the pigmentation thag I wanted but it is still amazing. I could do every single look with this palette from natural everyday look to intense crazy looks. The shadows are so creamy, easy to blend. I loved everything about this palette. However this is limited edition so if you could get it anywhere, go for it, it is totally worth it.
Rita R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
There's nothing I don't love about this palette. This was my first Morphe palette bought, the quality is outstanding, long lasting and so pigmented with very easiness to blend. The mix of colors make this palette a go-to if you're in a budget. You can make a tooonnn of looks with this single palette. It even has a shadow you can use for your eyebrows if you're in a hurry.
Hayley A.
Albuquerque , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my god. This palette is such a delight! The shadows are pigmented and creamy. I love the warm neutral tones and I find many of these shadows easy to blend out. It gets five stars because it has a great amount of matte shades and you really can get a complete look from just this palette. Love my neutral palettes!!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.