BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Independence, MO
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Kathleen did such a great job on this collab with morphe! I love this palette she did a great job with the color selection I feel like you can make so many different looks with all these shades. The mattes are all evenly pigmented and buttery they blend like a dream. All of the shimmer shades are also extremely pigmented and gorgeous these shadows apply to the eyes very well and make blending easy I have not experienced any fall out either if you're thinking about buying this get on it it is limited edition!
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Schoolcraft, MI
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I LOVE THIS PALETTE. At first I was a bit turned off by the non-cohesive color scheme, but I actually have grown to love that about this palette. This is my go-to for any look and my go-to for travel. The mix of shades and finishes really allows for any look (natural, dramatic, intense, smoky, shimmery, the list goes on and on). The shadows are great quality, and they blend beautifully. Even the shimmer shades have great pigmentation. I would 100% buy this again if it were not limited edition!
Ciara A.
Ciara A.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
First off, obviously this palette is gorgeous! The colors all play off of each other beautifully. This palette contains a mixture of mattes and shimmers. I have very pale skin and my friend has a deeper skin tone and this palette works very well for the both of us which is a huge plus!All of the shadows are buttery, easy to blend, and pigmented with the exception of the burgundy shade. The burgundy shade is patchy, a bit chalky, and not as easy to blend. Don't get me wrong, it's a very nice color but it needs some encouragement to look like the other shadows. Regardless, I think this palette is worth getting especially if you support Kathleenlights  :)
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Medford
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I just bought and received this palette and OMG I fell in love instantly!! The main reason I bought this palette is because I absolutely love Kathleenlights!! This palette is amazing and I can't wait to try out every single shade! I've only used it once so far because I just got it yesterday but I can see myself using it everyday!! I love everything about it!!
Adriana C.
Adriana C.
Fullerton, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love this palette. When it first came out I wasn't able to get it because it sold out. I had to go to the Morphe store to purchase it and fell in love right away. It has the perfect colors and theres even a vibrant green shade in case you are feeling like taking a risk. I use this mostly everyday. I can do a subtle eye look or a very dramatic look for other occasions. There is not too much fall out when applying the shades in you're eyes. So I can either do my eye makeup after or before foundation is applied. The only von i could think of is that it was limited edition. I wish they would keep this palette forever.
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Beverly, MA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
The only thing I could even nitpick at with this palette, is that there's a bit of pickup when you dip your brush in. I know some people have beef with Morphe, I'm not one of them. Every product I've ever gotten from them has been good quality. These shadows are no different. They're creamy, blendable, long wearing and the range of shades is CRAZY. It's the only palette you need. It has cool shades, warm shades, amazing transition shades and the shimmers are bomb. The number of looks you can do with this palette is endless. It's amazing.
Hazelkrystal D.
Hazelkrystal D.
Fremont, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
While I find myself wanting to expand my higher end brand name makeup collection, I do have my fair share of affordable and great dupe products. This palette costs $14.99 and you get 15 shades. The palette consists of matte, shimmer and frost. I find that the mattes are a bit powdery and have a lot of fallout which requires more work to apply smoothly. Some mattes are better than others. The shimmery shades blend smoothly and have great pigmentation.
Jen B.
Jen B.
ORLANDO, FL
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
The palette is great! The pigments are rich and go on so nice!
They don't have any smell, but feel so smooth.
There are great base colors and the brighter shades are great to compliment any eye color.
The green shade is to die for.
I love experimenting with different looks with this one palette!!!
Tina T.
Tina T.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I bought this palette because I love Kathleen Lights, I'd always wanted to try Morphe products, and I thought this was a great opportunity. First of all, the palette was around $15 - an unbelievable deal for the number of shadows you get. Second, this is just a great palette. It has a fantastic mix of matte and shimmer shades, warm and cool tones, natural and bold colors. The shadows blend easily and have minimal fallout. I find myself reaching for this palette all the time.
Yui K.
Yui K.
Boston, MA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I'm in love with this eyeshadow palette! It is so versitile that I can use it for everyday makeup but I can also use it for night out makeup. My eye color is brown-black and these eyeshadow colors are beautiful  on my eyes. Kathleen is one of my favorite youtubers! She did a very good job! I highly recommend this pallete.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.