BY MORPHE BRUSHES

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Sarah C.
Fontana, CA
I love this palette. Every shade is pigmented and creamy and very worth the price. It sucks this palette was limited edition everyone should have this in their collection. You can create so many looks with this
Sarah R.
San Francisco , CA
This is my first Morphe palette, and it won't be my last! The hype is real with these shadows -- they are very smooth and buttery, very pigmented, and super blendable. I love the colors in this palette-- it has a good selection of both shimmer and matte shades, both cool and warm. The pans are so big, too! There is a ton of product in this palette! You can create endless looks with this, and I think it's an incredible value for the price.
Nichole E.
Plantation, FL
When I heard Kathleen Lights was teaming up with Morphe I knew it was going to be killer. When the palette came out I ordered it within minutes. I can genuinely say that this palette EXCEEDED my expectations ( I don't say that very often). The color are SO creamy and blendable. There is absolutely no fallout and you really can create so many versatile looks with the colors. I find this to be one of my go-to palettes everyday for work and especially on my nights out with the girls. And the price?! COME ON! You can't beat it. Morphe and Kathleen really hit a home run with this one!
Lindsey B.
Kathleen Lights is one of my fave MUA, so I knew I HAD to grab this palette when I had the chance. I'm so glad I did! The pigment is beautiful, it's super buttery and blend able, and there's so many looks to create! I love that it has a nice range of colors, so you can make a "natural" look, or use the greens to add an awesome pop of color on the lid. And Kathleen had a couple tutorials on her YouTube that use this palette, so you can copy those or use them for inspiration. The price is TOTALLY worth giving this palette a try, you won't regret it!
Tiffany R.
I absolutely LOVED this palette when I first got it. I love Kathleen Lights, the shadows were so creamy and pigmented, they blended beautifully, the colors are stunning and there are 15 shadows for $15! Like what!! That is great for the beautiful shadows. I have had this palette for a few months (give a little) and the mattes are drying out. I don't leave the palette open or anything, they just dried up. I was a little disappointed. The shimmer shades are still in tact, it is just the mattes. I hit pan on that dark army shimmer green! Love that shade. I do love the palette though, just a little disappointed in the dried up mattes.
Jessica R.
Independence, MO
Kathleen did such a great job on this collab with morphe! I love this palette she did a great job with the color selection I feel like you can make so many different looks with all these shades. The mattes are all evenly pigmented and buttery they blend like a dream. All of the shimmer shades are also extremely pigmented and gorgeous these shadows apply to the eyes very well and make blending easy I have not experienced any fall out either if you're thinking about buying this get on it it is limited edition!
jeorgette anne r.
La Verne, CA
I LOVE this palette. I have been watching kathleen lights for many years now and when I heard morphe was doing a collab with her I was ecstatic! morphe has good quality eyeshadows and brushes for such an affordable price but I was still shocked that her palette was only about $15!! the colors are beautiful and the shimmers are just to die for. the green metallic shade is CRAZY pigmented. this palette is totally worth picking up!
Kristen E.
Schoolcraft, MI
I LOVE THIS PALETTE. At first I was a bit turned off by the non-cohesive color scheme, but I actually have grown to love that about this palette. This is my go-to for any look and my go-to for travel. The mix of shades and finishes really allows for any look (natural, dramatic, intense, smoky, shimmery, the list goes on and on). The shadows are great quality, and they blend beautifully. Even the shimmer shades have great pigmentation. I would 100% buy this again if it were not limited edition!
Ciara A.
First off, obviously this palette is gorgeous! The colors all play off of each other beautifully. This palette contains a mixture of mattes and shimmers. I have very pale skin and my friend has a deeper skin tone and this palette works very well for the both of us which is a huge plus!All of the shadows are buttery, easy to blend, and pigmented with the exception of the burgundy shade. The burgundy shade is patchy, a bit chalky, and not as easy to blend. Don't get me wrong, it's a very nice color but it needs some encouragement to look like the other shadows. Regardless, I think this palette is worth getting especially if you support Kathleenlights  :)
Claire T.
Indiana, PA
I absolutely love this palette and have a hard time not using it. I think the packaging keeps all of the products safe and I do like it, but it gets dirty easily. The glitter shades in this palette are amazing and have a rich color pay off. All of the shadows in this palette easily last all day as well. The colors go so well together even with the green seeming like it doesn't match the color scheme. I have gotten several friends to buy this and I truly believe it is amazing.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.