BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Amy W.
Paola, KS
This was my first purchase from Morphe, but I only did it for Kathleen! She is my favorite BG to watch. Anyways, these shadows are quite nice and the palette has so many options for so many different looks you would want to do for all sorts of different occasions.
NISSA R.
At first I only purchased this Palette because of KathleenLights- I love her! I had doubts - plus I was disappointed at how small it is compared to most Morphe palettes but the quality of the shadows are amazing! Exceeded my expectations! The price is right and the quality is there!
Elizabeth C.
Long Branch, NJ
Morphe always has beautiful makeup with amazing quality for amazing prices that dont break your wallet. The eyeshadows blend effortlessly and layer together so beautifully! The colors are super pigmented alone but with the use of a eyeshadow primer they pop even more! I reach for this palette and other Morphe palettes all the time!
Kiana L.
San Antonio, TX
I love Morphe products , but I especially love this eyeshadow palette. I'm a huge Kathleen Lights fan so when I first heard about this I knew I just had to have it. It's a small palette but the shadows are great. I don't have any products with blending or fallout. It's super affordable and you say a little bit of money when you use her discount code. I've already hit the pan on some of the shadows. I highly recommend this (:
Angel H.
Kathleen did such a fantastic job on this palette! Which I knew she would, she's flawless herself! I know Morphe gets a lot of hate. But I love that they help Youtubers get their foot in the door and help them shine a little more! I grabbed this palette as soon as I could and I've been in love with it ever since. You can create so many different looks with this palette. I can't wait for another Kathleen collab!
Diana D.
Kathleen is my favorite beauty blogger so of course I had to have this palette! The packaging is so sleek and fits perfectly in with my palettes, not taking up too much room. The formulas are so creamy and super bendable! They're insanely pigmented and very versatile, definitely the kind of palette for a simple on the go kind of look or a night out! I feel like everyone needs this in their life!
Abby T.
Commerce City, CO
I was so excited to receive this product! I knew the second she finished her video about this palette I fell in love with all of the colors. I am a first time user of morphia products and I will be trying them again. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who would like to try this palette out. It's an awesome starter palette.
Sonia A.
Brentwood, CA
This has now become one of my favorite palettes from Morphe. The colors are way more pigmented and blendable than the original 35 color palettes. I use this palette so much and they're easy to apply, I use this palette with morphe brushes. I would recommend this palette at least for whenever it comes out.
Henna A.
Homestead, FL
This palette is nice. I bought it specifically for the fact that I love watching Kathleen lights on YouTube. The only reason why I didn't give it a full five stars is because morphe I know is known for this but I already have a lot of the colors already in other morphe palettes.
Kyly H.
Troy, NY
I am IN LOVE with this palette. The color pay off is amazing and the fall out with the darker shades is minimum. You can achieve every look with this palette. My fav combination is placing the darker forest green shade and placing the teal color on top. It makes such a beautiful emerald shade that's great for a night out look.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.