BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
I really love this morphe palette and it's the first 1 I have ever bought but will definitely be purchasing more. The pigmentation is amazing and all the colors are beautiful I just wish there was more color instead of the same shades just a little different. Lots of golds and neutral shades some pinky reds and a bomb bright green!
Cynthia B.
Brooklyn , NY
I love this palette with a passion!!! I can't believe I got my hands on it. The shades are all pigmented. This was my first ever morphe palette. If they are just as great as this one I will be buying more! The price is amazing! I only paid $14.00 for the palette! Highly highly recommend you buy her palette!
Dee D.
Jacksonville, NC
Love love love. This is a great palette and perfect for traveling with! My only complaint is that the mauve colors aren't as pigmented as I would like them to be but I can work with that. Overall I would deff recommend this for someone looking for a all in one palette that's good for traveling.
Maleni d.
Windsor, CT
I am head over heels with this palette. It has so many beautiful colors, including a pop of green. It is blendable, and applies very nicely. Got her palette on the Morphe website at a great price. It was my first time using any of their palettes (this was a collab) and I definitely recommend!
Nelly C.
Absolutely love this palette.. For one I love supporting my fave Youtubers, two its so affordable & has a good variety of colors for so many looks. In my opinion very suitable for different skin tones. Yes the colors do have a little fall out but still very pigmented & build-able.
Ramy B.
Artesia, CA
Not gonna lie, I am a fan of Kathleen Lights but that does not change my feelings towards this palette. I feel that Morphe has been stepping their game up when it comes to their palettes and this one, so far, is my favorite one they've ever released. The blendability, the price, the color range, everything has just been amazing with this one.
Polo E.
Every eyeshadow in this is stunning and they are nothing short of amazing. I'll shadows are highly pigmented and I use this on the regular because there are A lot of Nutro Matte shades that I can use in many looks. The shimmers and Satins also apply like butter. Kathleen never disappoints
Vee T.
Just recently got this and I love it. It's perfect for day to day use and has enough variation that you can use it on special occasions as well. I love the green color because it's unique. The morphe palettes in general are very good quality. I like the size of this palette because it's easier to travel with.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
I support anything Kathleen Lights puts out because she is soooo humble, but beyond that I just love love love this palette! It has a good selection of colors that you can create a bunch of different looks with, and the colors blend out nicely. The packaging is sleek and doesn't take up too much room, and I don't find that there's a fallout. My favorite thing about this is the pop of green because it's so fun!
Amy W.
Paola, KS
This was my first purchase from Morphe, but I only did it for Kathleen! She is my favorite BG to watch. Anyways, these shadows are quite nice and the palette has so many options for so many different looks you would want to do for all sorts of different occasions.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.