BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
diana c.
diana c.
San diego - la joya
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
It is a wonderful product the best line and brand my favorite palete 100% it beautiful
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This is my favorite Morphe Eyeshadow palette to date. I use it at least twice a week and it's a GREAT value for what you get! I'm a repeat user to this product and highly recommend it to anyone and everyone if you can still get your hands on it! The colors beautiful and this palette really helped me step out of my comfort zone and use more color in my day to day looks. It helps me incorporate the more bright colors in my typical neutral looks. Also I think this is the best quality Eyeshadow palette Morphe has put out to this date and I've tried quite a few. I did really enjoy the 35O palette and I still do like that one, but I like this one better by a landslide. If you can still find it, buy it even if it's a little more expensive. It's beyond worth it in my opinion. Kathleen also has a few tutorials on her YouTube channel using this palette for both a neutral look and a color one, so you could check them out for inspiration on using the colors like I did! The palette rocks! I love it so much!
Lucy T.
Lucy T.
Appleton, WI
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Kathleenlights is my favorite youtuber because not only is she sweet and down to earth and completely honest and transparent when it comes to sponsored videos, she's also great with makeup reviews and I know I can trust Kat. I bought her eye shadow palette in collaboration with Morphe when I heard it was going to be limited edition. I used her coupon code and was floored when I heard the price of her palette. $15 is so cheap that I just had to get it. I love the color selection and I love the fact that she included a black and a matte creamy bone shade. These eye shadows are very pigmented, blend like a dream, and last a good time on my eyes, about 8 hours. The irish green and black shadows are the only ones I have to be careful with because they do create some fallout. I feel like the quality of these shadows are better than the regular morphe palette shadows. Am I crazy? With the 35o palette, I found the eyeshadows in there muddy when blended together. You can't apply more than three shadows in the crease area before it gets muddy. Overall, I don't regret my purchase and I will be sad once I hit pan on every shade.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I am in love with the limited edition Kathleen Lights X Morphe eyeshadow palette!! It has so many gorgeous colors! They are very very pigmented and blend like no other! There are so many looks that you can create with this palette! Day or night soft or bold! This palette has it all! The packaging is nice and sleek and sturdy! The only draw back is it doesn't have a mirror. But I can live with that because the actual eyeshadow quality is amazing!  Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Iryna R.
Iryna R.
East Hanover, NJ
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Overall this is a great eyeshadow palette. I like that it is very compact and the shadow range is great - you can do anything from natural eyes, to deep smokey eyes, and also have a pop of color. The quality of the shadows is also great overall, however there are a couple of misses - the mauve in the second row and the black are not as pigmented as they could be, and the green does have a lot of fall out. Considering the price, I definitely recommend this palette.
Sally A.
Sally A.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This palette gives me life. It is everything I could ever ask for from a palette. The packaging is a beautiful matte black with that gorgeous red writing. And the price just could not be beat. I missed this palette the first time around and so when morphe relaunched I felt obligated to snag it back up. This is one palette I constantly find myself reaching for, and I have a lot of palettes! The formula is very creamy and these shadows blend so well. I'm so happy that my money got to go to such a hard working individual who made this palette flawless. I would love for morphe to eventually someday give Kathleen the freedom they are currently giving Jaclyn and maybe one day Kathleen will get a palette of her own, I would buy it in a heartbeat.
The ONLYYYY thing I wish this palette had is a mirror. But I understand that if it had one, it would've been more expensive, and so for the price I think this palette was worth every single cent!
Brookelynne T.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I have 2, purchase in doubles because I figured this would be a palette that I used and used and would hit pan on instantly. But unfortunately I never ever grab for it 😞 it's beautiful, small and convenient, but has enough colors to create so many looks from natural, smokey, day time, night time, and bold looks! Formula is normal for Morphe Palettes (beside my baby New Jaclyn Hill Dream Palette from Morphe 2017) and the shimmer are super pigmented and buttery and pack so much punch! I'm honestly going to use it more now that I think of it, at least to get one of then some play! Shadows blend well, and great transition and lid colors! I would easily purchase it because I'm a huge Morphe Fan and Collaboration Fan! And if you love Morphe, Kathleen Lights and Collars then it's great! I'm a collector and lover of make up so if it's made, and launched, I purchase it! Lol! Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
candi s.
candi s.
Martinsburg, WV
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I bought this palette off of the Morphe website for 15 bucks. This was my first Morphe product and i was very impressed, especially for the price! First it's a nice size palette with 15 good size shadows, both mattes and shimmers. The quality of the shadows far exceed their price point in my opinion. They are very soft, creamy, buttery , and easily blendable. They're SUPER pigmented! I barely have to tap my brush in the pans to get color payoff. I feel they are easily on par with my UD , Smashbox, and Tarte shadows. The color selection is also nice because it gives you the ability to make very different looks with the palette. I will definitely recommend and purchase again from Morphe.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Kathleen Lights is one of my fave MUA, so I knew I HAD to grab this palette when I had the chance. I'm so glad I did! The pigment is beautiful, it's super buttery and blend able, and there's so many looks to create! I love that it has a nice range of colors, so you can make a "natural" look, or use the greens to add an awesome pop of color on the lid. And Kathleen had a couple tutorials on her YouTube that use this palette, so you can copy those or use them for inspiration. The price is TOTALLY worth giving this palette a try, you won't regret it!
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I absolutely LOVED this palette when I first got it. I love Kathleen Lights, the shadows were so creamy and pigmented, they blended beautifully, the colors are stunning and there are 15 shadows for $15! Like what!! That is great for the beautiful shadows. I have had this palette for a few months (give a little) and the mattes are drying out. I don't leave the palette open or anything, they just dried up. I was a little disappointed. The shimmer shades are still in tact, it is just the mattes. I hit pan on that dark army shimmer green! Love that shade. I do love the palette though, just a little disappointed in the dried up mattes.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.