BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK c...1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Miriam F.
Chicago
This palette has easy to blend shadows that are very buildable and easy to use. The mustardy brown shade in this palette is too die for. I love morphe shadows and products in general. I am also a big fan of kathleenlight. However, i an giving it 4 stars because of one thing, the transition color has some glitters in it. Although its not so visable when you blend it out i can still see them and personal i do not like that.
Kala S.
This is one of the best palettes that I own and also one of the cheapest. These are some of the most blendable, pigmented shadows that I have seen. The amount of looks that I can create with the palette are endless. I cannot put this down!
Aireana S.
Racine, WI
I have one morphe pallet and it's very pigmented and if this ones anything like the one I have... I don't even have to have it to know how the quality is going to be. The brand is pretty affordable and would recommend it to everyone over some of the higher end brands who's products aren't even worth the money.
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
I really love this morphe palette and it's the first 1 I have ever bought but will definitely be purchasing more. The pigmentation is amazing and all the colors are beautiful I just wish there was more color instead of the same shades just a little different. Lots of golds and neutral shades some pinky reds and a bomb bright green!
Cynthia B.
Selden , NY
I love this palette with a passion!!! I can't believe I got my hands on it. The shades are all pigmented. This was my first ever morphe palette. If they are just as great as this one I will be buying more! The price is amazing! I only paid $14.00 for the palette! Highly highly recommend you buy her palette!
Dee D.
Jacksonville, NC
Love love love. This is a great palette and perfect for traveling with! My only complaint is that the mauve colors aren't as pigmented as I would like them to be but I can work with that. Overall I would deff recommend this for someone looking for a all in one palette that's good for traveling.
Auranelly A.
Absolutely love this palette.. For one I love supporting my fave Youtubers, two its so affordable & has a good variety of colors for so many looks. In my opinion very suitable for different skin tones. Yes the colors do have a little fall out but still very pigmented & build-able.
Ramy B.
Artesia, CA
Not gonna lie, I am a fan of Kathleen Lights but that does not change my feelings towards this palette. I feel that Morphe has been stepping their game up when it comes to their palettes and this one, so far, is my favorite one they've ever released. The blendability, the price, the color range, everything has just been amazing with this one.
Vee T.
Just recently got this and I love it. It's perfect for day to day use and has enough variation that you can use it on special occasions as well. I love the green color because it's unique. The morphe palettes in general are very good quality. I like the size of this palette because it's easier to travel with.
Erika P.
Every eyeshadow in this is stunning and they are nothing short of amazing. I'll shadows are highly pigmented and I use this on the regular because there are A lot of Nutro Matte shades that I can use in many looks. The shimmers and Satins also apply like butter. Kathleen never disappoints
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.