BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Moosic, PA
This is amazing if I could give it 10 stars I would they did a great job with this and the price is great
Escolastica O.
Escolastica O.
Lynwood, CA
Definitely love all morphed products such great prices their eye shadows have super great pigmentation.
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Mission, TX
A beautiful palette and a great price , you can never go wrong with morphe ! And great collaboration !
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
I will be definitely trying to get this when it releases again. Has all these beautiful fall colors.
Grace R.
Grace R.
Loveland, OH
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I absolutely love this palette and I highly recommend this palette it is so pigmented and Beautiful
julia h.
julia h.
Denver, CO
Gorgeous shades and all shadows are pigmented . The price as well is great i love love this pallet
Keziah P.
Keziah P.
Easton, PA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
So cheap! No chalkiness and don't need to use a lot of product. My favorite palette as of now
Elida A.
Elida A.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Mi paleta del momento es un poco polvorosa pero no mucho pero a mi como quiera me encanta ..
Esperanza R.
Esperanza R.
San Antonio, TX
Super pretty palette and very pigmented so glad I got this palettes before it sold out :)
. ..
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Its pigmented but not as much . Its pretty . Can of do and dont like it . Some are chalky
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.