BY MORPHE BRUSHES #84 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Tara J.
Tara J.
Grenada, MS
Omg! I just received my Kathleen Lights palette! Morphe shadows are the best out there! The shadows are so buttery and pigmented!
Lyssa S.
Lyssa S.
Irwin, PA
Love Morphe and Kathleen! Their eyeshadows are super pigmented and the price is great! Wish their site offered free shipping!!
Melinda J.
Melinda J.
I love kathleen lights and was happy to support her. These are nice blendable shadows with a variety of color. Great palette.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Olá meu nome é Anna
Adoraria esperimentar esse lindo produto .. gostei muito vocês aceitariam fazer uma parceria comigo ?
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
LOVE THIS PALETTE!!! I just bought it and I use it every single day day. You can also use it for a more date night look
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
This is a great pallete. The pigmentation is great in quality and Morphe never seizes to amaze me with their products
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Clearfield , UT
I love this eyeshadow palette!!! I love Kathleen and buy everything she Calabs on but this was especially good.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Phoenix, AZ
This is serious one of my favorite pallets! I use this one so often I've almost hit pan on one of the colors!!
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Favorite YouTuber made a great eyeshadow palette so smooth and buttery and pigmented. Would highly reccomend
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
LOVE the colors! You can do so many looks with this palette. They are very creamy and smooth to the touch.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.