BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Katie B.
Mccook, NE
I really enjoy using this pallet in the fall time, it has perfect warm shades and a few cool toned shades. The green shade I have use for many makeup looks and it applies SO WELL. You experience little to no fall out which really is a huge plus for me because these shadows are still so pigmented. My favorite shades are the last two on the second row of this pallet.
Jamie T.
Oakland, ME
I've been waiting for this product to relaunch what seems like forever I am so glad I got my hands on it it this time around! Not only do I love following Kathleen lights on YouTube but her palette is killer! Even though I have only owned this for about two weeks! I can already tell you it's one of my all time favorites!!
Arlena A.
Indio, CA
The colors are phenomenal!  Honestly I had no idea who Kathleen Lights was when I purchased this palette from the Morphe store, but I loved the color combination & I can do a whole eye look with this one palette alone.  However, I don't like the way the metallics apply.  I also knocked down a start because I feel the shadows give off too much kick up & if you're using the wrong brush or pressing too hard you can lose a lot of product.
Miriam F.
Chicago
This palette has easy to blend shadows that are very buildable and easy to use. The mustardy brown shade in this palette is too die for. I love morphe shadows and products in general. I am also a big fan of kathleenlight. However, i an giving it 4 stars because of one thing, the transition color has some glitters in it. Although its not so visable when you blend it out i can still see them and personal i do not like that.
Kala S.
This is one of the best palettes that I own and also one of the cheapest. These are some of the most blendable, pigmented shadows that I have seen. The amount of looks that I can create with the palette are endless. I cannot put this down!
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
I really love this morphe palette and it's the first 1 I have ever bought but will definitely be purchasing more. The pigmentation is amazing and all the colors are beautiful I just wish there was more color instead of the same shades just a little different. Lots of golds and neutral shades some pinky reds and a bomb bright green!
Aireana S.
Racine, WI
I have one morphe pallet and it's very pigmented and if this ones anything like the one I have... I don't even have to have it to know how the quality is going to be. The brand is pretty affordable and would recommend it to everyone over some of the higher end brands who's products aren't even worth the money.
Cynthia B.
Selden , NY
I love this palette with a passion!!! I can't believe I got my hands on it. The shades are all pigmented. This was my first ever morphe palette. If they are just as great as this one I will be buying more! The price is amazing! I only paid $14.00 for the palette! Highly highly recommend you buy her palette!
Dee D.
Jacksonville, NC
Love love love. This is a great palette and perfect for traveling with! My only complaint is that the mauve colors aren't as pigmented as I would like them to be but I can work with that. Overall I would deff recommend this for someone looking for a all in one palette that's good for traveling.
Ramy B.
Artesia, CA
Not gonna lie, I am a fan of Kathleen Lights but that does not change my feelings towards this palette. I feel that Morphe has been stepping their game up when it comes to their palettes and this one, so far, is my favorite one they've ever released. The blendability, the price, the color range, everything has just been amazing with this one.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.