BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK c...1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Rebecca Q.
These colors are just to die for! If you like warm shadows at all then I suggest you try this out. You can create all sorts of looks with this palette and the shadows blend out wonderfully. The only thing I wish that was different about the palette would be that they included a mirror.
Alexis R.
Fairgrove, MI
I know this palette was limited edition and it's no longer available, but this eyeshadow palette is Definitely one of my favorites for a quick go to look, has everything from great crease shades, to beautiful metallic and shimmers for the lid, along with a matte black which I believe every palette needs! I hope they bring this palette back, because if they do, you definitely should pick one up, especially for the price, it's not lacking in the pigmentation department.
Taylor M.
I LOVE this palette. These colors are so beautiful. Ive been using this for a couple days now. The purple shades are to die for and then pigmentation is so nice! They are very creamy and easy to blend. And lets not for get this palette is light 15$!?$ what!? its so unreal cause this is definitely high end and you should go buy it now!
Esmeralda A.
Bristol, CT
I love Morphe products. Great company that has great quality products for a affordable prices. I own many of their brushes and decided to give this palette a try. It has good pigmentation the colors are beautiful! It last all day I received many compliments. You can create a smokey eye or an everyday look. It has a few mattes and shimmers. Overall a great product for a very affordable price!
connie c.
Spotsylvania , VA
My sister bought this palette and let me use it and all I can say is that it’s heaven. Super pigmented with one swipe if you want it to be really intense then wet the brush. This collab is very good and very portable so you can pop it in your purse. The package is also very cute so you’ll like that. There is no downfall to this palette
Kerri K.
Clarksville , TN
This pallete is amazing! The wide array of colors are very pigmented and stay on forever. The colors are also easy to blend. I don't wear eyeshadow every day, but If im wearing it, it's this. Not to mention, it's an extremely low price for such a high quality palette.
Cambria S.
Pensacola, FL
I bought two of these. I love Kathleen lights she is my favorite YouTuber to watch. And the shades are perfect! I love morphe palettes and have more than I want to admit but they're just so beautiful and the price is unbeatable for the quality the shadows are. This palette has my favorite black shadow because it is so dark and pigmented but so easy to blend.
Kylie L.
Joliet, IL
I'll be honest, I only bought this palette bc I looove kathleen! I love morphe shadows, too so I figured I would enjoy it. It ended up exceeding my expectations! I have so many palettes but most of them don't have EVERY shade I need for a complete look. This one totally did! I find myself reaching for it more than any other palette I have!
Maggie B.
I think this pallet is mediocre. The first reason being that I don't love the shade selection, but that is personal preference. The second reason is that I can't seem to get a foiled look with the shimmer eyeshadow's. I have to dip my brush back into the pan several times to get a decent application at best. I don't think the quality is bad, I just think I have to work a little bit harder with the shadows than the ones in the Jaclyn Hill pallet.
Silvia T.
I was super excited when I ordered it! But when I received it! I wasn't as impressed I feel like they really hyped it up on line and packing was plain I have used it a couple of times and it's nothing out of this world the color combos are nice and pigmentation is there but I could have done with out it in my makeup box:/
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.