BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Stevi C.
Stevi C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love this palette! I use it so much it's unreal. You can do so many looks with it and the colors pigmentation is unreal! Definitely worth the 14.99
Erin M.
Erin M.
Flint, MI
Yes! This palette is really great! I got the palette because I love Kathleen, but I really enjoy it. The quality is good and the colors blend well!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Amazing. The colors are awesome. The color payoff is incredible. I am loving this palette. I bought it from Morphe. The value was awesome at 14.99.
Marlene N.
Marlene N.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
AMAZING Collaboration, purchased two before they sold out very creative palette great for everyday and also has colors where you can get funky
Carol R.
Carol R.
Vacaville, CA
Absolutely love it! I love her, and this palette is perfect to carry with you. She definitely chose everything needed to carry in your bag.
Karma L.
Karma L.
I wasn't impressed with the palette. I felt a lot of the shadows were chalky. I have a lot of morphe palettes and never experienced this.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This palette has officially become my favorite!! The colors are so vibrant and the shimmery eyeshadows are highly pigmented i love it!!
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Fort Gibson
I LOVE THIS PALLETE. Kathleen did such an amazing job creating this. And Morphe shadow quality is always on point!! 5 stars for sure!!!
Ana K.
Ana K.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I have been using this nonstop! The shadows are so pigmented and easy to blend. Perfect colors for any occasion and so easy to apply.
Mikaela H.
Mikaela H.
Anchorage, AK
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
The shimmers apply better wet and the baby like brown kicks up a little bit. Big fan of Kathleen's, it's a good day to night palette
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.