BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Nicole M.
Holiday, FL
Hands down the best collaboration that Kathleen lights has ever done. It was so hard for me to get my hands on this palette and now I see why! Amazing pigment, outstanding blending ability, and no weird sent! (Which is something I always look for because it bothers me) The green sparkly color looks gorgeous with any eye color!
Jennifer C.
Ansonia , CT
First of all, the price is phenomenal. The shadows in this palette aren't the most pigmented, however they are very blendable. I tend to reach for this for everyday looks, not for nights out. I always use a primer for the best color payoff. I like the 35f and 35om better but again, the price is unbeatable. I do not regret the purchase. I am a huge Kathleen Lights fan. I like the "baby puke" shade the most.
courtney w.
Very pigmented and so worth the money. I originally bought this because of the yellowish shade, and I love and support Kathleen lights, but ended up falling in love with the pigment, especially when wet. I'm not great at eyeshadow, but have done some great looks using this and would recommend it to anyone. I've used this so much, and a little goes a long way so it still looks new!
Samantha K.
This eyeshadow palette is super nice! It has a great range of colors and Kathleen did a great job selecting the shades for this palette! The reason I'm giving this 4 stars instead of 5 is because some the shimmer eyeshadows don't have as much pigmentation as I would like them to. But over all this is a great palette! Get it while you still can!
Dallas H.
Great falls, MT
I am so obsessed with this palette! The colors are absolutely gorgeous, and they are so smooth and pigmented. There is some fallout, but for how affordable the palette was, I have no problem wiping up any fallout. This is one of my favorite palettes to experiment with
Marjorie A.
Weston, FL
This is the first product i get from morphe, to be honest i got this because i love kathleen and i knew that she would never participate in a collab that is not worth it, it is really afordable and of the 15 shades i only dont like 2 of them. pretty cool..recommend it
Rebecca Q.
These colors are just to die for! If you like warm shadows at all then I suggest you try this out. You can create all sorts of looks with this palette and the shadows blend out wonderfully. The only thing I wish that was different about the palette would be that they included a mirror.
Alyssa P.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this palette. It's by far my favorite atm. Morphe shadows are always very pigmented. I love how blendable they are and this palette is just great. There's so many looks you can come up with in only 15 shadows. My suggestion if you can get your hands on it! It's a great one to have in your collection.
Taylor M.
I LOVE this palette. These colors are so beautiful. Ive been using this for a couple days now. The purple shades are to die for and then pigmentation is so nice! They are very creamy and easy to blend. And lets not for get this palette is light 15$!?$ what!? its so unreal cause this is definitely high end and you should go buy it now!
Alexis R.
Fairgrove, MI
I know this palette was limited edition and it's no longer available, but this eyeshadow palette is Definitely one of my favorites for a quick go to look, has everything from great crease shades, to beautiful metallic and shimmers for the lid, along with a matte black which I believe every palette needs! I hope they bring this palette back, because if they do, you definitely should pick one up, especially for the price, it's not lacking in the pigmentation department.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.