BY MORPHE BRUSHES

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Samantha P.
This was one of my first Morphe Palettes that I tried. I ordered a few, pulled it out and tried it. Its so pigmented and easy to blend. I always spray my brushes with all nighter and Wow WHAT OMG..So bright and vivid..The green is becoming a favorite really quickly. It brings out my green eyes. For the price its amazing. Totally surprised by the quality. Im gonna invest in a few more for my Morphe Collection.
Courtney B.
I am a huge fan of Kathleen Lights so when I heard that she was collaborating with Morphe, I couldn't have been more excited. When I first got the palette, I have to admit I wasn't as excited about it as I thought I'd be. The colors are beautiful but they are very similar to other palettes I already own. I'll keep this palette in my collection but it isn't something I reach for every day.
Lindsay S.
Kathleen did a Amazing job picking the colors for this palette they are all Glorious shades the shadows themselves are super buttery and rich in color and blend like a dream hope you were able to get your hands on this one since it was limited edition
Stephanie A.
Monmouth, OR
I love this palette so much. Not only is it a collaboration with a favorite brand and a favorite youtuber of mine, it is also a palette that I actually get good use out of. I use all of the colors frequently - save for the bright green color. The rest of the colors are all in my go to shade ranges and I love it. It's unfortunate that this was limited addition because it is such a great palette for a great price point.
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
love me some supershimmery eyeshadows and these fit the bill. There is a great range of shades including brights. You can get a lot of fun eye looks with this. It pairs nicely with neutral palettes as well. It shipped quickly and arrived very carefully packaged and padded. The packaging is basic black plastic and does not have a mirror.
Diana N.
I used this eyeshadow palette to create this vampire halloween look it’s sooooo easy to use it blends like a dream and the colors are right up my alley i am in love with it! i don’t know if it’s still available but it’s a dream
Taylor S.
Milton
I like this palette. It's great to travel with and I find it blends well and stays put. However, my eyes water so bad after wearing it for any length of time. It has to be Morphe's formula. I don't think I will purchase more because of that. Love their brushes, though!
Lydia S.
I love this palette and I love Kathleen. My only complaint is that there is something wrong with my black eyeshadow. It is very hard and gives off no pigment. I’m not too upset since I have a lot of other blacks and the rest of the palette is beautiful and blendable.
Heather H.
I love this palette. It was my first morphe palette, and I love Kathleen. The colors she picked are absolutely beautiful with a wide variety of styles. I used a lot of the rusty and plum colors, with the first two colors being perfect for the brow bone and setting your primer. They're all beautifully pigmented and blended incredibly well together. I didn't use it for a while after I got it because I was afraid I would waste it but you barely need to pick up any product. Almost all of these colors are also permanent Morphe shadows too, so I know I will be buying more shadows and palettes in the future. I don't know if I'll get a lot of use out of all of these shadows, but that is pretty much any palette. Overall, the shades I've dominantly used so far have been beautiful for me, and lasted all day without just blending and creasing into a big mixed up mess. I absolutely adored this palette, and I can't wait to buy from morphe again.
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I absolutly love this palette. More so because I also love Kathleen. But this palette is great. The shadows blend cery easily and there is plenty of pigment in the shadows. I wish it would come back so others could get it!! Id buy another too!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.