BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK c...1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Karla O.
College Park, MD
I love this collaboration Morphe did with Kathleenlights! The eye shadows have great pigmentation. When you first swatch some, you MIGHT not be as convinced but it's definitely different when applying with a brush. Blends nicely, but has some fall out. The only reason why I'm giving this a 4 star rating is because the black isn't as pigmented but I rarely use black so it doesn't bug me personally. Great range of colors and I definitely see Kathleen's personality shining through this palette!
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
Super pigmented, creamy. Easy to blend, no crease, no fallout. The Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette is the balm, great for Mua's, Self-taught or beginners.. Gorgeous colors, an I just love how creamy they are. This and the Morphe x jaclyn hill palette are both great an recommend everyone getting both to add to their collections!
Baige S.
This is my first Morphe product purchase and i got to say im pretty happy with it, plus i got it cause its Kathleen's palette which i love her so i had to get it. When i first got it i had to swatch the green shadow and it was very pigmented! I swatched the rest of the colors and they are all really pigmented and smooth. These shadows dont irritate my eyes and stay put all day. Definitely worth the buy.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
This palette that Kathleenlights created with Morphe is absolutely gorgeous. It has a lot of warm tones in it, so if you don't like warm tones you probably won't like this. It is such a great value for the price. All of the shadows are smooth, buttery, long-wearing, and extremely pigmented on the eyes. This is my favorite palette that Morphe has created so far.
Shannon R.
Eugene
I bought this because I adore Kathleen Lights and all of her YouTube content. Do I love Morphe as a brand? Not really but these shadows are good and I was glad I gave them the benefit of the doubt. The pallet itself is very affordable but since Morphe only offers free shipping on orders over $100, the shipping cost will be almost as much as the price of the pallet making it less of an awesome deal.
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
I bought this palette because it was really pretty and I loved some of the pink and blue shades. I was disappointed when I got it because the makeup was hard in the pan and unlike my other morphe palettes. I barely use this palette because when I do they're hard to work with, you can get some blending in but you really have to work at it. Overall I don't regret buying.
Samantha K.
This eyeshadow palette is super nice! It has a great range of colors and Kathleen did a great job selecting the shades for this palette! The reason I'm giving this 4 stars instead of 5 is because some the shimmer eyeshadows don't have as much pigmentation as I would like them to. But over all this is a great palette! Get it while you still can!
courtney w.
Very pigmented and so worth the money. I originally bought this because of the yellowish shade, and I love and support Kathleen lights, but ended up falling in love with the pigment, especially when wet. I'm not great at eyeshadow, but have done some great looks using this and would recommend it to anyone. I've used this so much, and a little goes a long way so it still looks new!
Rebecca Q.
These colors are just to die for! If you like warm shadows at all then I suggest you try this out. You can create all sorts of looks with this palette and the shadows blend out wonderfully. The only thing I wish that was different about the palette would be that they included a mirror.
connie c.
Spotsylvania , VA
My sister bought this palette and let me use it and all I can say is that it’s heaven. Super pigmented with one swipe if you want it to be really intense then wet the brush. This collab is very good and very portable so you can pop it in your purse. The package is also very cute so you’ll like that. There is no downfall to this palette
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.