BY MORPHE BRUSHES

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Bethany B.
Lancaster, PA
This palette is really great in my opinion, Most of the shadows are smooth and easy to blend (with a couple of exceptions). The price was a little steep, but you're paying for the collab so it's understandable. I find that some of the more glittery shadows transfer from my lid to the hood of my eye more than I'd like, but overall it's a go-to for me. I do wish it offered more of a complete look.
Taylor B.
Lexington
I love this palette. I bought it mainly because it was a Kathleen lights collab but I ended up really loving the palette. The shadows are super pigmented and creamy. They blend out really nice and it has a great color range. This was my daily go to palette for a while and I highly recommend it.
Chim P.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I love this Palette!
I know this was limited edition and most probably won't make a comeback but this is a Palette for like an everyday, novice in makeup kinda gal. It has the perfect "everyday" range of colors.

Pigmentation is a dream and the "blendibility" is amazing. Not a lot of kickup. Eyeshadows aren't patchy when applied and are buildable.

I love how it's not big like the other morphe palettes, so it's really travel friendly cause it doesn't need much space. Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Gretchen S.
Willowick, OH
I really love having this palette in my collection. I use it as my go to travel palette because it has everything I need to make many different looks. I have used it for wedding looks, natural looks and smokey eye going out looks. I have been using it for several months. All the shadows are creamy, pigmented and blend beautifully together! I have zero complaints about this palette and will continue to use it as my travel palette!!
Dakota T.
Irvine, KY
This was my first, and only Morphe palette. I had been looking into them for so long then when my favorite youtuber, Kathleen, teamed up with them for this palette.. I was sold. Especially when I saw the color selection. I love Kathleen soo much! And I love this palette just as much. It's everything I need in a palette and pretty much refuse to purchase anymore palettes because I love this one so much.
Yareli S.
Madera , CA
I was given this pallete for Christmas and I love it so much , that night I took off all my eye makeup and gave this pallete a try and it's been one of my favorite palletes since then ūüėć the pigmentation is amazing and all the shades are very easy to work with and blend out ‚̧ԳŹ
Samantha P.
This was one of my first Morphe Palettes that I tried. I ordered a few, pulled it out and tried it. Its so pigmented and easy to blend. I always spray my brushes with all nighter and Wow WHAT OMG..So bright and vivid..The green is becoming a favorite really quickly. It brings out my green eyes. For the price its amazing. Totally surprised by the quality. Im gonna invest in a few more for my Morphe Collection.
Courtney B.
I am a huge fan of Kathleen Lights so when I heard that she was collaborating with Morphe, I couldn't have been more excited. When I first got the palette, I have to admit I wasn't as excited about it as I thought I'd be. The colors are beautiful but they are very similar to other palettes I already own. I'll keep this palette in my collection but it isn't something I reach for every day.
Lindsay S.
Kathleen did a Amazing job picking the colors for this palette they are all Glorious shades the shadows themselves are super buttery and rich in color and blend like a dream hope you were able to get your hands on this one since it was limited edition
Stephanie A.
Monmouth, OR
I love this palette so much. Not only is it a collaboration with a favorite brand and a favorite youtuber of mine, it is also a palette that I actually get good use out of. I use all of the colors frequently - save for the bright green color. The rest of the colors are all in my go to shade ranges and I love it. It's unfortunate that this was limited addition because it is such a great palette for a great price point.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.