BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
When I heard this palette was coming out I was super excited. I didn't get it till the second batch because it sold out in 2 days! My bf surprised me with it and I love him so much for it. All the other are pigmented and soft, especially the shimmer shades. My favorite shades are the mustard and brick colored eyeshadow. I love how the packaging is sleek and sturdy. It is a must have if you're a fan of KathleenLights!
Sami M.
Friedens, PA
I'm such a huge fan of KathleenLights. She's like my idol. So when I saw that she paired with Morphe to make a palette I lost it. I bought it right as it launched and I'm in love with it. The colors are so pigmented and easy to work with. The only problem I find with it is there is a LOT of fall out. Like, you barely touch the shadow and it already has a little pile of shadow dust in the pan. I look past it though because of how gorgeous these colors are.
Emma K.
Fort Worth, TX
This was my first Morphe palette I had ever purchased, but definitely not going to be my last purchase! I was quite skeptical of Morphe eyeshadows because pf the HUGE hype on social media. Because sometimes people get sent these products and lie about the quality, but these eye shadows are AMAZING!!!!!!! I cant believe this palette was only 15 dollars! These shadows are super buttery and pigmented and the mattes and smooth and creamy also!!
Lakyn D.
Kermit, WV
I really like this eyeshadow palette, but I can not say I love it. I think maybe the colors just aren't for me, but they are definitely a great reflection of Kathleen. When I think of colors that Kathleen would use this palette is it! I love watching Kathleen's videos, but her style is way different than mine. This palette is amazing for the price though. I am not sad that I purchased it, but I probably wouldn't purchase it again just because it's not my style. Overall, the pigmentation is great and worth the money.
Sarah H.
Madison, WI
As soon as this palette came back in stock, I had to buy it. I love Kathleen and I trust her opinion when it comes to makeup. I've heard a lot of people say that Morphe can be either really good or just meh. Luckily, this palette was beautiful. The shades are very pigmented and blend out nicely. I do prefer the shadows in my chocolate bar palette more, but this is still a very good palette, especially for the cheap price. I'd definitely would recommend this to a friend.
Baige S.
This is my first Morphe product purchase and i got to say im pretty happy with it, plus i got it cause its Kathleen's palette which i love her so i had to get it. When i first got it i had to swatch the green shadow and it was very pigmented! I swatched the rest of the colors and they are all really pigmented and smooth. These shadows dont irritate my eyes and stay put all day. Definitely worth the buy.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
This palette that Kathleenlights created with Morphe is absolutely gorgeous. It has a lot of warm tones in it, so if you don't like warm tones you probably won't like this. It is such a great value for the price. All of the shadows are smooth, buttery, long-wearing, and extremely pigmented on the eyes. This is my favorite palette that Morphe has created so far.
Shannon R.
Eugene
I bought this because I adore Kathleen Lights and all of her YouTube content. Do I love Morphe as a brand? Not really but these shadows are good and I was glad I gave them the benefit of the doubt. The pallet itself is very affordable but since Morphe only offers free shipping on orders over $100, the shipping cost will be almost as much as the price of the pallet making it less of an awesome deal.
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
I bought this palette because it was really pretty and I loved some of the pink and blue shades. I was disappointed when I got it because the makeup was hard in the pan and unlike my other morphe palettes. I barely use this palette because when I do they're hard to work with, you can get some blending in but you really have to work at it. Overall I don't regret buying.
Nicole M.
Holiday, FL
Hands down the best collaboration that Kathleen lights has ever done. It was so hard for me to get my hands on this palette and now I see why! Amazing pigment, outstanding blending ability, and no weird sent! (Which is something I always look for because it bothers me) The green sparkly color looks gorgeous with any eye color!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.