BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Yanira S.
Yanira S.
Canyon Country, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Love this palette! The colors are gorgeous and they blend so well. Morphe palettes are so easy to work with and they are so pigmented. So glad I got my hands on this one!
Dalila G.
Dalila G.
Omg! I wish I could get it! It's coming back and I have heard just awesome things about it! I have a morphe palette and it's amazing! I definitely need this in my life
Paris C.
Paris C.
I love the palette itself and the colors in it. I just wish I'd grab for it more than I do. Maybe it was release timing, I'm not sure. I do like it though
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Creedmoor, NC
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love her YouTube channel and I was excited to hear that it was being restocked. The colors are pigmented and easily blended. I love all of the colors.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Highly pigmented! Beautiful appearance! Came appropriately wrapped & packaged for safe shipping. The shades are gorgeous, especially that pop of green!
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Columbus, OH
Beautifully pigmented palette .. super blendable super creamy shadows !! Very affordable as well !! Would be a nice fall palette .. recommend to all !!
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love this pallet buttery and pigmented!!! The colors are beautiful and can be used to create many different looks. && For the price you cant beat it!
Sara J.
Sara J.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I personally love Kathleen and I love her palette. Colors are super buttery and blend like a dream! Colors are so wearable and compliment my skin tone
Diana N.
Diana N.
I love trying anything that kathleen collaborates with I just thing she does an awesome job with all her products love the pigments from this shadows
Stevi C.
Stevi C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love this palette! I use it so much it's unreal. You can do so many looks with it and the colors pigmentation is unreal! Definitely worth the 14.99
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.