BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK c...1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
sarahi p.
Pennsauken, NJ
i purchased this palette when it first launched and i feel for the price this is an absolutely beautiful palette! the color combination goes together so well. i have been able to get multiple looks out of this palette. i recommend it if you love neutrals and are also wanting to experiment with color. you can use the colors here and there to add a little color to your makeup looks.
catherine p.
her collabs are always so bomb, i like the color pay off and the colors she chose, it is a good size as well. the more glittery/ shimmer shades are a bit chunky but they are sooo pigmented so i still really like it. The price is reasonable, it's basically $1 per shade, it's also a good beginners palette since it has a pop of color but also a lot of neutrals, or it is good for some one who wants to start adding more color.
Tina T.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I bought this palette because I love Kathleen Lights, I'd always wanted to try Morphe products, and I thought this was a great opportunity. First of all, the palette was around $15 - an unbelievable deal for the number of shadows you get. Second, this is just a great palette. It has a fantastic mix of matte and shimmer shades, warm and cool tones, natural and bold colors. The shadows blend easily and have minimal fallout. I find myself reaching for this palette all the time.
Yui K.
Boston, MA
I'm in love with this eyeshadow palette! It is so versitile that I can use it for everyday makeup but I can also use it for night out makeup. My eye color is brown-black and these eyeshadow colors are beautiful  on my eyes. Kathleen is one of my favorite youtubers! She did a very good job! I highly recommend this pallete.
Ariane H.
Saint Paul, MN
OMG OMG OMG!!! My first eyeshadow palette from Morphe. I was so happy with this Kathleen Lights palette. Every color is so pigmented and buttery except for the lightest matte shade which didn't show up on my skin tone. I highly recommend this palette to anyone who like neutral and some pop of colors kind of palette!
Jess B.
Kathleen is one of my favorites on YouTube, but mixed reviews on Morphe made me hesitate before buying this palette. After watching some reviews and tutorials, I bought it when it restocked and I'm happy I did. The colors are easy to work with and buildable, so it can be used for everyday or more dramatic looks. I took away a star because some colors are patchy and there's quite a bit of fallout.
Megan T.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I absolutely love Kathleen for creating this palette! I took this on a week long trip and used it everyday, creating a different look for each day and night. The pinks and mauves are freest for the day time and the dark brown/black plus the emerald green is sooo perfect for a smokey eye at night! The only gripe I have is that there's no mirror, but the price point is amazing so it's ok! The palette is available right now for a limited time so get it while you still can!!
Christina M.
After seeing so many people raving about this palette, I regretted not purchasing it the first time around when it originally was completely sold out. Luckily, a second restock allowed me to get my hands on it, and I was NOT disappointed! This color story is beautiful and the pigment is definitely there (a little goes a long way). There are so many looks you can create with this and it is the perfect palette for traveling because it is so light and thin! Kathleen did such a great job with this! That green shimmer shade is EVERYTHING!!
Sami M.
Friedens, PA
I'm such a huge fan of KathleenLights. She's like my idol. So when I saw that she paired with Morphe to make a palette I lost it. I bought it right as it launched and I'm in love with it. The colors are so pigmented and easy to work with. The only problem I find with it is there is a LOT of fall out. Like, you barely touch the shadow and it already has a little pile of shadow dust in the pan. I look past it though because of how gorgeous these colors are.
Emma K.
Fort Worth, TX
This was my first Morphe palette I had ever purchased, but definitely not going to be my last purchase! I was quite skeptical of Morphe eyeshadows because pf the HUGE hype on social media. Because sometimes people get sent these products and lie about the quality, but these eye shadows are AMAZING!!!!!!! I cant believe this palette was only 15 dollars! These shadows are super buttery and pigmented and the mattes and smooth and creamy also!!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.