BY MORPHE BRUSHES #66 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Yanira S.
Yanira S.
Canyon Country, CA
Love this palette! The colors are gorgeous and they blend so well. Morphe palettes are so easy to work with and they are so pigmented. So glad I got my hands on this one!
Dalila G.
Dalila G.
Omg! I wish I could get it! It's coming back and I have heard just awesome things about it! I have a morphe palette and it's amazing! I definitely need this in my life
Paris C.
Paris C.
I love the palette itself and the colors in it. I just wish I'd grab for it more than I do. Maybe it was release timing, I'm not sure. I do like it though
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Creedmoor, NC
I love her YouTube channel and I was excited to hear that it was being restocked. The colors are pigmented and easily blended. I love all of the colors.
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Beautifully pigmented palette .. super blendable super creamy shadows !! Very affordable as well !! Would be a nice fall palette .. recommend to all !!
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
I love this pallet buttery and pigmented!!! The colors are beautiful and can be used to create many different looks. && For the price you cant beat it!
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Highly pigmented! Beautiful appearance! Came appropriately wrapped & packaged for safe shipping. The shades are gorgeous, especially that pop of green!
Sara J.
Sara J.
El Paso, TX
I personally love Kathleen and I love her palette. Colors are super buttery and blend like a dream! Colors are so wearable and compliment my skin tone
Isabella T.
Isabella T.
Casa Grande , AZ
Love it, love it, love it! But then again I love anything that is Morphe and I love anything that is Kathleen Lights so it's a match made in heaven!!
Diana N.
Diana N.
I love trying anything that kathleen collaborates with I just thing she does an awesome job with all her products love the pigments from this shadows
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.