BY MORPHE

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Shannon R.
Eugene
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because I adore Kathleen Lights and all of her YouTube content. Do I love Morphe as a brand? Not really but these shadows are good and I was glad I gave them the benefit of the doubt. The pallet itself is very affordable but since Morphe only offers free shipping on orders over $100, the shipping cost will be almost as much as the price of the pallet making it less of an awesome deal.
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this palette because it was really pretty and I loved some of the pink and blue shades. I was disappointed when I got it because the makeup was hard in the pan and unlike my other morphe palettes. I barely use this palette because when I do they're hard to work with, you can get some blending in but you really have to work at it. Overall I don't regret buying.
Nicole M.
Holiday, FL
Hands down the best collaboration that Kathleen lights has ever done. It was so hard for me to get my hands on this palette and now I see why! Amazing pigment, outstanding blending ability, and no weird sent! (Which is something I always look for because it bothers me) The green sparkly color looks gorgeous with any eye color!
Jennifer C.
Ansonia , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all, the price is phenomenal. The shadows in this palette aren't the most pigmented, however they are very blendable. I tend to reach for this for everyday looks, not for nights out. I always use a primer for the best color payoff. I like the 35f and 35om better but again, the price is unbeatable. I do not regret the purchase. I am a huge Kathleen Lights fan. I like the "baby puke" shade the most.
Isamar S.
Vancouver, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one.
courtney w.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pigmented and so worth the money. I originally bought this because of the yellowish shade, and I love and support Kathleen lights, but ended up falling in love with the pigment, especially when wet. I'm not great at eyeshadow, but have done some great looks using this and would recommend it to anyone. I've used this so much, and a little goes a long way so it still looks new!
Samantha K.
This eyeshadow palette is super nice! It has a great range of colors and Kathleen did a great job selecting the shades for this palette! The reason I'm giving this 4 stars instead of 5 is because some the shimmer eyeshadows don't have as much pigmentation as I would like them to. But over all this is a great palette! Get it while you still can!
Dallas H.
Great falls, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so obsessed with this palette! The colors are absolutely gorgeous, and they are so smooth and pigmented. There is some fallout, but for how affordable the palette was, I have no problem wiping up any fallout. This is one of my favorite palettes to experiment with
Marjorie A.
Weston, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first product i get from morphe, to be honest i got this because i love kathleen and i knew that she would never participate in a collab that is not worth it, it is really afordable and of the 15 shades i only dont like 2 of them. pretty cool..recommend it
Alyssa P.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette. It's by far my favorite atm. Morphe shadows are always very pigmented. I love how blendable they are and this palette is just great. There's so many looks you can come up with in only 15 shadows. My suggestion if you can get your hands on it! It's a great one to have in your collection.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.