BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK c...1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Lindsey B.
Kathleen Lights is one of my fave MUA, so I knew I HAD to grab this palette when I had the chance. I'm so glad I did! The pigment is beautiful, it's super buttery and blend able, and there's so many looks to create! I love that it has a nice range of colors, so you can make a "natural" look, or use the greens to add an awesome pop of color on the lid. And Kathleen had a couple tutorials on her YouTube that use this palette, so you can copy those or use them for inspiration. The price is TOTALLY worth giving this palette a try, you won't regret it!
Tiffany R.
I absolutely LOVED this palette when I first got it. I love Kathleen Lights, the shadows were so creamy and pigmented, they blended beautifully, the colors are stunning and there are 15 shadows for $15! Like what!! That is great for the beautiful shadows. I have had this palette for a few months (give a little) and the mattes are drying out. I don't leave the palette open or anything, they just dried up. I was a little disappointed. The shimmer shades are still in tact, it is just the mattes. I hit pan on that dark army shimmer green! Love that shade. I do love the palette though, just a little disappointed in the dried up mattes.
Jessica R.
Independence, MO
Kathleen did such a great job on this collab with morphe! I love this palette she did a great job with the color selection I feel like you can make so many different looks with all these shades. The mattes are all evenly pigmented and buttery they blend like a dream. All of the shimmer shades are also extremely pigmented and gorgeous these shadows apply to the eyes very well and make blending easy I have not experienced any fall out either if you're thinking about buying this get on it it is limited edition!
Alicia M.
Kelso, WA
To die for!
I'm not kidding I'm so in love with the pallet.
I normally would never find myself wearing green but this pallets emerald green is one of the most stunning shades I have ever laid my eyes on. The glitter ohmygaah.
And as with most all morphe shadows most were so creamy and had a wonderful pigment. I love all things Kathleen lights and she really made a beautiful pallet. Also, if you combined the light highlight shimmer shade with the green you get a gorgeous eredencent highlight green it's wonderful.
Even though there were about two shadows I didn't absolutely love because of the lack of the "pop" of pigment it is still an amazing pallet and Ive used it everyday sense I got it. Low quality pics but amazing product.
Kristen E.
Schoolcraft, MI
I LOVE THIS PALETTE. At first I was a bit turned off by the non-cohesive color scheme, but I actually have grown to love that about this palette. This is my go-to for any look and my go-to for travel. The mix of shades and finishes really allows for any look (natural, dramatic, intense, smoky, shimmery, the list goes on and on). The shadows are great quality, and they blend beautifully. Even the shimmer shades have great pigmentation. I would 100% buy this again if it were not limited edition!
Ciara A.
First off, obviously this palette is gorgeous! The colors all play off of each other beautifully. This palette contains a mixture of mattes and shimmers. I have very pale skin and my friend has a deeper skin tone and this palette works very well for the both of us which is a huge plus!All of the shadows are buttery, easy to blend, and pigmented with the exception of the burgundy shade. The burgundy shade is patchy, a bit chalky, and not as easy to blend. Don't get me wrong, it's a very nice color but it needs some encouragement to look like the other shadows. Regardless, I think this palette is worth getting especially if you support Kathleenlights  :)
Cynthia O.
Medford
I just bought and received this palette and OMG I fell in love instantly!! The main reason I bought this palette is because I absolutely love Kathleenlights!! This palette is amazing and I can't wait to try out every single shade! I've only used it once so far because I just got it yesterday but I can see myself using it everyday!! I love everything about it!!
Adriana C.
Fullerton, Ca
I love this palette. When it first came out I wasn't able to get it because it sold out. I had to go to the Morphe store to purchase it and fell in love right away. It has the perfect colors and theres even a vibrant green shade in case you are feeling like taking a risk. I use this mostly everyday. I can do a subtle eye look or a very dramatic look for other occasions. There is not too much fall out when applying the shades in you're eyes. So I can either do my eye makeup after or before foundation is applied. The only von i could think of is that it was limited edition. I wish they would keep this palette forever.
Maria G.
I just got this palette and HOLY WOW its BEAUTIFUL! I haven't stopped playing with it. The colors are so RICH and creamy! Kathleen x Morphe you both did a beautiful job with this palette 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 everyone needs to get this while they can! (Its only $14.99!!) i thought about buying 2 just because its so lovely. I really love the green! (That was part of the reason I got it, because it was so bold)

One tip though: use a damp brush on those shimmers for the ultimate glow.

10/10 loveee💕
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I wasn't going to buy this originally since I really don't see myself using a few of the shades. But 80% of them are so beautiful and I love Kathleen, so I decided to buy it. I am so happy that I did! The colors are so beautiful and they all coordinate so well! I can easily create countless looks with this palette. I even love the colors that I thought I couldn't use! I typically use warm neutral colors all the time, but this palette made me want to experiment with the greens and cooler colors!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.