BY MORPHE BRUSHES #84 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• good and long lasting?1 Answers
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Beautiful colors. Beautiful palette, and super convenient. This palette has a magnetic close so I love that I can take it anywhere with me if I wanted to. The size is a perfect size too.
Rachael J.
Rachael J.
Doylestown, PA
I love KathleenLights, love Morphe and I love this palette. So happy I managed to get my hands on one before they sold out. Great shades for an everyday office look or a glam night out.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Pacific Plsds, CA
I love this palette especially for the price. I think it's worth the price and I love supporting a fellow beauty guru. I think the shades are so pretty and ideal for most skin tones.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Highland, CA
Love love love this palette. Favorite collar yet. The eye shadows are amazing quality. She killed it. And there are shadows that she designed herself are amazing. Totally recommend
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Old Bridge, NJ
I'm obsessed with this pallet! Morphe and Kathleen did a great job !! I love the colors and the formulas. Pigmented and easy to blend! They are a little powdery but nothing to bad
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Miami , FL
I love the shades of this palette, are super pigmented and it's morphe! You get 15 eyeshadows for 14.99 I think. Is a good deal specially for the quality. Totally recommend this!
Daisy V.
Daisy V.
Kathleen Lights palette with Morphe Brushes?? YES please!! Love her and the quality of this palette is excellent! Not to mention the price: 14.99! Affordable and great quality!
Maggui V.
Maggui V.
Turlock, CA
I love this palette. The best $20 I've spent on this website! Some colors ha w major fallout but just tap your brush off. The packaging is ok. Would like it if it had a mirror
Rosie.80 F.
Rosie.80 F.
Beautiful palette. The colors are amazing. Love the pigmentation and it's super blendable. Lasts all day. You can create all kinds of looks from day to night. So recommend.
Angel P.
Angel P.
Lathrop, CA
Super excited to add this to my collection ! For the great price of 14.99 you get super pigmented beautiful colored shadows ! Morphe never seems to let me down ! Must have
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.