BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Dee V.
Oklahoma City , OK
This palette is literally my favorite out of all the ones i have.  The color selection is great if you want a neutral look or even a dramatic look.  The green eye shadow is TO DIE FOR!!! i absolutely love it.  With such great quality and affordability i would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone.  Kathleen is my favorite You Tuber and i love everything that she comes out with ( that agrees with my skin tone) and Morphe Brushes eye shadow palettes are amazing and affordable. they don't break the bank when you purchase from them.
Karla O.
College Park, MD
I love this collaboration Morphe did with Kathleenlights! The eye shadows have great pigmentation. When you first swatch some, you MIGHT not be as convinced but it's definitely different when applying with a brush. Blends nicely, but has some fall out. The only reason why I'm giving this a 4 star rating is because the black isn't as pigmented but I rarely use black so it doesn't bug me personally. Great range of colors and I definitely see Kathleen's personality shining through this palette!
Sami M.
Friedens, PA
I'm such a huge fan of KathleenLights. She's like my idol. So when I saw that she paired with Morphe to make a palette I lost it. I bought it right as it launched and I'm in love with it. The colors are so pigmented and easy to work with. The only problem I find with it is there is a LOT of fall out. Like, you barely touch the shadow and it already has a little pile of shadow dust in the pan. I look past it though because of how gorgeous these colors are.
Emma K.
Fort Worth, TX
This was my first Morphe palette I had ever purchased, but definitely not going to be my last purchase! I was quite skeptical of Morphe eyeshadows because pf the HUGE hype on social media. Because sometimes people get sent these products and lie about the quality, but these eye shadows are AMAZING!!!!!!! I cant believe this palette was only 15 dollars! These shadows are super buttery and pigmented and the mattes and smooth and creamy also!!
Christina M.
After seeing so many people raving about this palette, I regretted not purchasing it the first time around when it originally was completely sold out. Luckily, a second restock allowed me to get my hands on it, and I was NOT disappointed! This color story is beautiful and the pigment is definitely there (a little goes a long way). There are so many looks you can create with this and it is the perfect palette for traveling because it is so light and thin! Kathleen did such a great job with this! That green shimmer shade is EVERYTHING!!
Lakyn D.
Kermit, WV
I really like this eyeshadow palette, but I can not say I love it. I think maybe the colors just aren't for me, but they are definitely a great reflection of Kathleen. When I think of colors that Kathleen would use this palette is it! I love watching Kathleen's videos, but her style is way different than mine. This palette is amazing for the price though. I am not sad that I purchased it, but I probably wouldn't purchase it again just because it's not my style. Overall, the pigmentation is great and worth the money.
Sarah H.
Madison, WI
As soon as this palette came back in stock, I had to buy it. I love Kathleen and I trust her opinion when it comes to makeup. I've heard a lot of people say that Morphe can be either really good or just meh. Luckily, this palette was beautiful. The shades are very pigmented and blend out nicely. I do prefer the shadows in my chocolate bar palette more, but this is still a very good palette, especially for the cheap price. I'd definitely would recommend this to a friend.
Baige S.
This is my first Morphe product purchase and i got to say im pretty happy with it, plus i got it cause its Kathleen's palette which i love her so i had to get it. When i first got it i had to swatch the green shadow and it was very pigmented! I swatched the rest of the colors and they are all really pigmented and smooth. These shadows dont irritate my eyes and stay put all day. Definitely worth the buy.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
This palette that Kathleenlights created with Morphe is absolutely gorgeous. It has a lot of warm tones in it, so if you don't like warm tones you probably won't like this. It is such a great value for the price. All of the shadows are smooth, buttery, long-wearing, and extremely pigmented on the eyes. This is my favorite palette that Morphe has created so far.
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
I bought this palette because it was really pretty and I loved some of the pink and blue shades. I was disappointed when I got it because the makeup was hard in the pan and unlike my other morphe palettes. I barely use this palette because when I do they're hard to work with, you can get some blending in but you really have to work at it. Overall I don't regret buying.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.