BY MORPHE BRUSHES

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Lauren T.
If you have not tried out any of Morphe palettes, they do have shadows that are hit and misses. I had about three shadows in this palette that needed some work. The custom matte cranberry shade, secretive, and coal. The cranberry and coal shades was patchy for me. When it comes to the coal shade I would prefer it to be a little bit on the patchy side so that I can “work in” where I want my black to be placed. It’s always easy to add black eyeshadow versus having too much and ending up with a black eye. The shadows were very easy to blend and have a medium buildable coverage. The metallics in the palette are best applied with your fingers if you want to get the most pigmentation. I did not experience fall out from the three looks I have done with this palette which is always a plus. The quality of this palette is amazing! The only palette that I have that’s similar to this and great in price is the Carli Bybel palette that was done in a collaboration with BH Cosmetics
Liz R.
While I am not huge on Morphe and their whole company, I absolutely adore Kathleen. She is so genuine and honest and just send friggen down to Earth. This palette was affordable even though the shipping was a little pricey (palette was around 14 dollars, shipping was about 7 unfortunately). Even if you look at the price of the palette plus shilping, not all that expensive for a full eyeshadow palette. I love reds and warm colors so I was all for it. You can totally create an entire look with this palette as she included a brow bone and inner corner highlight all the way down to a matte black. The quality is really good and I even use the shimmery green which I honestly didn't think I would! It's probably the only Morphe palette I will ever buy, and I'm glad I did.
Shelly H.
Harrisonburg, VA
This was my first Morphe palette and I was pleasantly surprised at the quality. The Matte shadows can be a little powdery but they are quite pigmented and blend easily. The green shade looks like the odd man out but in reality it works and is quite pretty. I always hear people say they're good palettes for the price, which to me isn't a great endorsement, but I would say at this price point, this palette is great. That said, the shadows don't quite compare to an ABH or UD or KVD shadow. But at this price, they're near the top of their category. I will consider more Morphe palettes in the future.
Schyler W.
Saint Joseph , MN
Let me preface this by saying how much I LOVE Kathleen Lights. She's one of the most genuine, personable beauty gurus on YouTube. So of course given that + the great price of morphe products I knew I had to buy this. I was so happy to be supporting her and am SO happy I was able to place my order in the first batch! This palette has both colors in and out of my comfort zone, which I like because it encourages me to play around. As per usual with more, the colors and formula are awesome as well! Total hit in my opinion.
Jessica T.
Gautier, Ms
Omg!!!! This has been such a great buy. I absolutely love it. As someone who buys a lot of makeup it's hard to pick favorites but this has easily become a favorite. I love Kathleen Lights and this collaboration between her and Morphe is my favorite. I have honestly not been able to put it down and have created many eyelooks. One of the best things is how affordable it is as well as the pigmentation!!! I absolutely recommend this to anyone. It is also going to be re-release so be on the lookout!!!!!!
Stephanie K.
This holiday season this is my go to palette. It is incredibly versatile and was so affordable. Hopefully Morphe will be bringing it back one more time. If they do get your hands on this palette! I used this for my balm look. I also used this to create a cranberry smoky eye for thanksgiving and plan on using this for Christmas and NYE. So pigmented. A good mix of shimmers and mattes. Kathleen did such an amazing job on this palette. Highly highly recommend if you can snag one!
Emma K.
Fort Worth, TX
This was my first Morphe palette I had ever purchased, but definitely not going to be my last purchase! I was quite skeptical of Morphe eyeshadows because pf the HUGE hype on social media. Because sometimes people get sent these products and lie about the quality, but these eye shadows are AMAZING!!!!!!! I cant believe this palette was only 15 dollars! These shadows are super buttery and pigmented and the mattes and smooth and creamy also!!
Courtney M.
Saint Louis, MO
Love. I LOVE this palette so much! The shadows are simply amazing. Blendable. So many looks are possible. Every time I've used it I've done a different look and they all have looked amazing. The two greens that are right next to each other if layered on top of each other is probably my favorite combination! Perfection is really all I can say. Kathleen and morphe did a spectacular job on this palette.
Jess B.
Kathleen is one of my favorites on YouTube, but mixed reviews on Morphe made me hesitate before buying this palette. After watching some reviews and tutorials, I bought it when it restocked and I'm happy I did. The colors are easy to work with and buildable, so it can be used for everyday or more dramatic looks. I took away a star because some colors are patchy and there's quite a bit of fallout.
Melissa G.
I love this palette. I got this when it first went live and came very quick in the mail. The colors are awesome and I use the palette to create many different looks. The shadows do blend. I have seen many reviews on this palette but I,myself do love this palette. I was surprised to see how limited edition it was. The palette sold for 15.99 and about 4.95 shipping and handling.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.