BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Janelle I.
San Antonio, TX
I contained my urge to spend on anything for the fear of not being able to try before I buy. That's my main issue with online only brands. BUT THEN, Kathleen came out with this palette & I really wanted to support her and so I gave in & I'm glad I did. I love love love this palette. The shadows are phenomenal and I'm so incredibly inspired by this palette. This is my go-to for day to night. I use it very often.
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
Super pigmented, creamy. Easy to blend, no crease, no fallout. The Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette is the balm, great for Mua's, Self-taught or beginners.. Gorgeous colors, an I just love how creamy they are. This and the Morphe x jaclyn hill palette are both great an recommend everyone getting both to add to their collections!
Melissa A.
Pennington , NJ
One of my favorite eyeshadow palettes from morphe. The formula is amazing! The mattes blend easily and are super pigmented. I also like that it is much smaller then the normal palettes. It makes it easy to travel with and I feel myself reach for this Palette way more then the bigger ones! Kathleen did an amazing job picking the colors. They are diverse but still go together to make a ton of different looks!
Ashley R.
I know it’s mean to share a beautiful picture of a limited edition palette but...it’s just so pretty. This is the MorphexKathleenLights palette. I love this palette so much and it’s so pretty for the holiday season. They blend really well and have amazing pigment.
#morphe #morphexkathleenlights #kathleenlights #palette #makeupaddict #beautyblog #makeupblog #blogger #beauty #blog #makeup #morphepalette #youtube #addictedtomakeup #slavetomakeup #sephora #ulta #ultabeauty #makuplook #thanksgivingmakeup #thanksgiving
Brianna S.
Such a great palette! The colors are absolutely gorgeous. They’re easy to blend, very pigmented, and easy to work with. They also last pretty long on the eyelids! There’s not a lot of fallout either, some but not too much.
Chim P.
Moreno Valley , CA
I love this Palette!
I know this was limited edition and most probably won't make a comeback but this is a Palette for like an everyday, novice in makeup kinda gal. It has the perfect "everyday" range of colors.

Pigmentation is a dream and the "blendibility" is amazing. Not a lot of kickup. Eyeshadows aren't patchy when applied and are buildable.

I love how it's not big like the other morphe palettes, so it's really travel friendly cause it doesn't need much space. Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Michaela C.
Franklin, NC
This is my favorite palette I’ve ever used. I’m not into colors that are neutral (browns mostly) and the pink/mauve colors in this palette are spectacular. I would most definitely purchase this palette again if it was on the website for sale! I paid less than $20 for the palette and it was so worth the purchase!!
member-835ee
I love this combination of colors and this palette. I know that some were custom shades and others are from other morphe palettes. The Shadows are creamy and very blendable. There are so many different looks you can do with this palette. The shimmers in this palette are absolutely gorgeous. There is some fall out but nothing that can't be handled with some Fix+. There are a variety of transition Shades in this palette.
Kendra H.
I love this. It has everything that I need to do an eye look with plus 2 greens that scare me but I really want to be brave enough to use them. This was limited and can no longer get it but this company is cheap but have get eyeshadows. It's worth looking into.
Kimberly P.
Dubuque, IA
I really enjoy this palette even though I am not a huge fan of morphe. I like the size of this pallet because it's smaller than a normal morphe palette. I wish that all of the morphe palettes were this size because I find that it's really easy to use
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.