BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
I simply adore the colors and “lights” contained in this alluring palette by morphe ! The pigment is amazing . I purchased on EBay . Morphe never fails this gal. I would highly recommend to any lady seeking a rich , creamy feel shadow that is lasting and has an assortment of matte and shimmers all in one . Never seems to crease or run into one another even when I am wearing for hours. Great product and never too high priced . Side note :When purchasing on EBay please beware of copies and know who and what you are buying love my fellow makeup gurus and want the best for all 💋 Morphe is one of the best today this palette is incredible !
Amara (.
Brooklyn, NY
I feel like this pallet was all over the place even though the formulation was very consistent with the brand I don’t find myself ever really reaching for this pallet ever I have it and when I happen to remember to use it I do kind a love the overall look but for the most part it’s just one of those pallets that I am very underwhelmed about it I don’t regret buying it because I wanted to support Kathleen lights but at the same time if I didn’t have it I wouldn’t be missing out on anything
Jackie A.
This is a cute palette! I’m a huge fan of Kathleen and a lot of the colors represent her, I was just slightly disappointed in the formula. It was a bit patchy when blending so I don’t find myself reaching for it a ton, but it’s definitely not the absolute worst palette by any means! The shimmery white is almost a perfect dupe for Nylon by MAC!
Melissa A.
Pennington , NJ
One of my favorite eyeshadow palettes from morphe. The formula is amazing! The mattes blend easily and are super pigmented. I also like that it is much smaller then the normal palettes. It makes it easy to travel with and I feel myself reach for this Palette way more then the bigger ones! Kathleen did an amazing job picking the colors. They are diverse but still go together to make a ton of different looks!
Randi G.
I'm a big fan of Kathleen Lights and this palette did not disappoint! I think the colors are beautiful and the formula is nice. The colors go on well and blend beautifully. I'm not a huge fan of the palette packaging, I thought it was kind of boring and I'm a huge fan of packaging, BUT that's not the most important thing. I think this is a great palette to have!
Ashley R.
I know it’s mean to share a beautiful picture of a limited edition palette but...it’s just so pretty. This is the MorphexKathleenLights palette. I love this palette so much and it’s so pretty for the holiday season. They blend really well and have amazing pigment.
#morphe #morphexkathleenlights #kathleenlights #palette #makeupaddict #beautyblog #makeupblog #blogger #beauty #blog #makeup #morphepalette #youtube #addictedtomakeup #slavetomakeup #sephora #ulta #ultabeauty #makuplook #thanksgivingmakeup #thanksgiving
Janelle I.
San Antonio, TX
I contained my urge to spend on anything for the fear of not being able to try before I buy. That's my main issue with online only brands. BUT THEN, Kathleen came out with this palette & I really wanted to support her and so I gave in & I'm glad I did. I love love love this palette. The shadows are phenomenal and I'm so incredibly inspired by this palette. This is my go-to for day to night. I use it very often.
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
Omg this is one of my favorite palettes of all time. I wish they would bring it back. It’s really pigmented and blends like a dream. Yw colors are all gorgeous and flattering. I would buy it over and over again if I could.
Chim P.
Moreno Valley , CA
I love this Palette!
I know this was limited edition and most probably won't make a comeback but this is a Palette for like an everyday, novice in makeup kinda gal. It has the perfect "everyday" range of colors.

Pigmentation is a dream and the "blendibility" is amazing. Not a lot of kickup. Eyeshadows aren't patchy when applied and are buildable.

I love how it's not big like the other morphe palettes, so it's really travel friendly cause it doesn't need much space. Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Michaela C.
Franklin, NC
This is my favorite palette I’ve ever used. I’m not into colors that are neutral (browns mostly) and the pink/mauve colors in this palette are spectacular. I would most definitely purchase this palette again if it was on the website for sale! I paid less than $20 for the palette and it was so worth the purchase!!
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.