BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK c...1 Answers
  • What do you think about this palette I absolutely loveeee...1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
I simply adore the colors and “lights” contained in this alluring palette by morphe ! The pigment is amazing . I purchased on EBay . Morphe never fails this gal. I would highly recommend to any lady seeking a rich , creamy feel shadow that is lasting and has an assortment of matte and shimmers all in one . Never seems to crease or run into one another even when I am wearing for hours. Great product and never too high priced . Side note :When purchasing on EBay please beware of copies and know who and what you are buying love my fellow makeup gurus and want the best for all 💋 Morphe is one of the best today this palette is incredible !
Jackie A.
Pine Bush, NY
This is a cute palette! I’m a huge fan of Kathleen and a lot of the colors represent her, I was just slightly disappointed in the formula. It was a bit patchy when blending so I don’t find myself reaching for it a ton, but it’s definitely not the absolute worst palette by any means! The shimmery white is almost a perfect dupe for Nylon by MAC!
Melissa A.
Pennington , NJ
One of my favorite eyeshadow palettes from morphe. The formula is amazing! The mattes blend easily and are super pigmented. I also like that it is much smaller then the normal palettes. It makes it easy to travel with and I feel myself reach for this Palette way more then the bigger ones! Kathleen did an amazing job picking the colors. They are diverse but still go together to make a ton of different looks!
Gabbi M.
Long Grove, IL
I’m so sad this was limited edition, it was so beautiful! This was only $15 and has such nice colors. Mostly they are warm tones which are nice for brown eyes, which I have, but also some great smokey tones and a fun bright green color that are nice to use. I also love this because normally Morphe palettes are very big, but this is very easy to travel with and is super compact.
Sara M.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I know this palette was limited edition but it is so good. The colors are cohesive and allow you to create a variation of looks. The quality is great of course but my favorite thing about this palette is that first shadow! It is THE PERFECT inner corner highlight, I literally use it for every look. Overall I really enjoyed this palette.
Ashley R.
I know it’s mean to share a beautiful picture of a limited edition palette but...it’s just so pretty. This is the MorphexKathleenLights palette. I love this palette so much and it’s so pretty for the holiday season. They blend really well and have amazing pigment.
#morphe #morphexkathleenlights #kathleenlights #palette #makeupaddict #beautyblog #makeupblog #blogger #beauty #blog #makeup #morphepalette #youtube #addictedtomakeup #slavetomakeup #sephora #ulta #ultabeauty #makuplook #thanksgivingmakeup #thanksgiving
Starr B.
Crucible, PA
As you can tell this palette is really worn down. This was my first good palette and I still use it😍I just love morphes formula it does get dirty fast but it is honestly one of my favorite palettes I would definitely recommend this. I’m always packing my makeup because I’m always either staying at a friends house or whatever and it’s been through so many drops and kicks and just everything. It’s not big and you can fit it in your makeup bag and still be able to come up with many different looks in it. Also the shimmers are absolutely STUNNING like I said I definitely highly recommend this!
Janelle I.
San Antonio , TX
I contained my urge to spend on anything for the fear of not being able to try before I buy. That's my main issue with online only brands. BUT THEN, Kathleen came out with this palette & I really wanted to support her and so I gave in & I'm glad I did. I love love love this palette. The shadows are phenomenal and I'm so incredibly inspired by this palette. This is my go-to for day to night. I use it very often.
Michaela C.
Franklin, NC
This is my favorite palette I’ve ever used. I’m not into colors that are neutral (browns mostly) and the pink/mauve colors in this palette are spectacular. I would most definitely purchase this palette again if it was on the website for sale! I paid less than $20 for the palette and it was so worth the purchase!!
Gigi .
Glendale, CA
I’ve been using this palette for over a year now and I love love love it !! It has all the colors I need ! The shimmers are perfect for events I go to it gives it the perfect shine on my eyelids and I usually add the white shimmer one to the corner of my eyes as well which make my eyes pop especially in pictures. It lasts so long I can wear it for 10+ hours and it still looks fresh on my eyes. It’s super pigmented so you don’t have to dab a lot onto the brush. LOVE THIS PALETTE ! Highly highly recommend !
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
BeautyRx L.