BY MORPHE BRUSHES

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
MaryEllen T.
Boston, MA
I love this eyeshadow palette! I was so excited when they put this back in stock!!!!! I immediately bought it from the website and is very inexpensive! Love the magnetic packaging! Shadows are amazingly pigmented and blend beautifully! Get your hands on this asap!!!
Lexie A.
Oak grove, MO
Kathleen really knocked it out of the park with this palette. The colors are so beautiful and they correlate so well with each other yet they aren't the typical shadows you'd see in a palette. And oh my GOODNESS that green shade changed my life
Erinn B.
Le Sueur, MN
ABSOLUTLY LOVE this palette!!! It is so pigmented and Rich it applies wonderfully and I use this product almost daily! You can Make quite a few different looks out of it with a matte and shimmer.
Gabby S.
Muncie, IN
I love this palette. A friend gifted it to me and it is so pigmented and versatile. Shimmer colors and matte! Applies very well and lasts a long time! Great natural colors as well as bright ones!
Rajpreet K.
Flat Rock, MI
Kathleen always picks the best colors for anything and everything. This palette is beautiful and so versatile. My favorite color is the green. The only thing that I wish it had was more colors! But it's great to travel with.
Brenda S.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love this palette. One of the colors has a lot of fallout but I don't use that color as much but the rest of the colors makeup for it. I got it on sale. Easy to use and blend. Last all day.
Megan L.
East Lansing, MI
I love this palette. The colors are so unique and so pretty. I hate when palettes have very average shade colors. This palette has so many unique shades. The quality of the shadows isn't the most pigmented (but the for the price, it's worth it), but if you build the color up, they look just like high end shadows.
Alexis S.
Love this pallet although colors are very repetitive. I feel like I have pallets with these exact colors. I mostly purchased because I love Kathleen lights and I'm in love with the green shade and it's small to travel with.
Tara Y.
Oceanside , CA
This palette is beautiful & the quality of the product is undeniable. The packaging is nice and compact but still feels sturdy and doesn't feel like it would break easily if dropped. I would purchase this product again!
Samantha S.
Love this palette!!! It has the perfect range of colors for several looks. The shimmers are so pigmented and blendable. The price is right too! Kathleen and Morphe did a great job, and I find myself reaching for it a ton.
Berenice G.
Laredo, TX
I just recently bought my Kathleen Lights palette and I'm just in love with the shades, do you guys know any youtubers with tutorials on this palette?
Michaela H.
Murphy, NC
Is this product very pigmented with long lasting wear?
Bridget H.
I know this palette is really affordable and I love Kathleen and whatever she creates, but is it easy to come up with everyday looks with this palette? Do the colors work well together to come up with looks easily? Thanks for any suggestions!
Sarah G.
This palette looks so beautiful. Is it worth the money and the hype?
kassi a.
i really want this however i have many palettes and i was wondering if this is worth adding to the collection