BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Kalee S.
Tallassee, AL
Absolutely in love with this palette. Blends like a dream, creamy buttery shadows. Lasts all day. Can do all kinda of looks with this palette. I see no wrong in this palette it is by far my favorite. I would recommend this palette to anyone !
Joceline S.
Doyline, LA
This palette is breathtaking! So glad I spent my money on this. The color payoff is amazing. Every single eyeshadow is gorgeous. You could create simple to smokey looks. I love when my favorite brands collaborate with my favorite YouTubers
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
First of all, all the colors in this pallet is to die for. The colors are super pigmented and blend so easily. I wouldn’t change anything about this pallet. Price point for this pallet is worth every penny.
Anissa G.
Beautiful colors. You can easily create a day or night look. Perfect to travel with. Can be used everyday. Possibility to create many different looks. I recommend this palette.
Sarah W.
Starkville, MS
I love this pallet. Creamy and pigmented eyeshadows!! The cool tone brown is gorgeous on the outer crease and helps really make a smokey eye smokey!! The green is a fun pop of color in the pallet as well!!!
Amie G.
Poestenkill , NY
Kathleen is one of my favorite youtuber's and I am in love with this palette!! The quality of these shadows are great and very easy to blend. This palette retails for $15 which I think is extremely affordable.
Katie C.
Auburn, AL
I love this palette! I love watching Kathleen's videos, but I normally don't veer out of the nude/gold shadow realm. However, this palette has several brown-based shades that are a little different, but not hard to pull off! They're blendable, pigmented, and don't have a ton of fallout.
Davon G.
Albuquerque , NM
Love this palette all of the colors are so pigmented. It is a great mix of shimmer and matte colors. They are easy blend and the colors last so long. All of the colors look great together. It is a must buy !
Alyssa M.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the best eyeshadow pallette I have ever purchased. There are so many great colors in this pallette. I use it for everyday looks and even going on . It's so unique and unlike any other pallette . The pigmentation of the eyeshadows are unbelievable. For just 14.99 you get such amazing quality and unique colors that you cant get any where else .
Sharon M.
Kissimmee , FL
Loveeeee it !!

Obsessed with this palette !!

Props to Kathleen and Morphe they created such an amazing versatile palette.

You are able to creat many looks.

The shadows are pigmented, creamy, and easy to blend.
Diana S.
Homestead, FL
Will this palette come back?
Berenice G.
I just recently bought my Kathleen Lights palette and I'm just in love with the shades, do you guys know any youtubers with tutorials on this palette?
Sarah G.
This palette looks so beautiful. Is it worth the money and the hype?
kassi a.
i really want this however i have many palettes and i was wondering if this is worth adding to the collection
Yadira G.