BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK c...1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Maria P.
I love this palette. The white/pearl color is a great highlighter. The Matte shades blend seamlessly. Also the shimmery shades are creamy and apply easily and look stunning. One of my fave palettes for sure!
alysa b.
Las Vegas, NV
I was really excited to get this pallet I thought it was going to be amazing ! It honestly was not the best pallet I got it is not very pigmented so trying to put on eyeshadow you have to go over it a couple time . Would not buy again.
I love this palette and also Kathleen lights she is awesome at makeup I use this almost everyday and love each look I have made with it some shadows are not as pigmented as others but all in all it's great love the shimmer shades
Rachel H.
College Sta, TX
Love this palette with my life. It has some GREAT transition colors. The shimmers are very pigmented but kinda have some fall out. Not much though, but that mustardy color on the bottom row is sooooo pretty.
Kendra N.
Riceboro, GA
Great color assortment and they all go together well! Very pigmented and not much fall out.

Very first morphe palette, and I would use again. Came with lots of bubble wrap, to insure safe shipping.
Yaritza R.
Bronx, NY
I love this collab. I'm a huge supporter of Kathleen lights and her shade selections were so perfect I use at least one shade everyday from this palette. This palette is what made me a morphe fan.
Alejandra M.
Huffman, TX
I am so in love with my Kathleen Lights Morphe palette. The shadows are stunning and they are so easy to apply. I love the packaging. I've used it so many times already and I even have a backup for when I hit pan on the first one.
Lindsay M.
Love love love this palette. It is so beautiful you can create many looks with it the pigmentation in the quality of the Shadows is really great. So glad I could support morphe and kathleenlights.
MaryEllen T.
Boston, MA
I love this eyeshadow palette! I was so excited when they put this back in stock!!!!! I immediately bought it from the website and is very inexpensive! Love the magnetic packaging! Shadows are amazingly pigmented and blend beautifully! Get your hands on this asap!!!
Anita P.
Mission, TX
One of my fav affordable palettes, besides you can never go wrong with morphe eyeshadows, I totally recommend it and it was one of my first morphe palettes I ever bought! So pigmented i love it!!
Michaela H.
Murphy, NC
Is this product very pigmented with long lasting wear?
Bridget H.
I know this palette is really affordable and I love Kathleen and whatever she creates, but is it easy to come up with everyday looks with this palette? Do the colors work well together to come up with looks easily? Thanks for any suggestions!
kassi a.
i really want this however i have many palettes and i was wondering if this is worth adding to the collection
Yadira G.
N Miami Beach, FL
Where do you get this ?
Jan a.
I'm a visual person so I really like this colors, is there any store that carry this brand? I need to see them in person and maybe swatch them.