BY MORPHE BRUSHES #82 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Faith C.
Charlotte, NC
I love Kathleen so of course I had to support her and buy this inexpensive yet absolutely beautiful palette. I have used it to create many eye looks and I normally get several compliments. Would recommend! Go check out her channel: kathleenlights
Samantha M.
I love the formula in this pallete. Well the newer morphe palletes. But these colors are sooo gorgeous and the green tbh is.my faborite. At first I didn't think it would be my thing but its so sparkly and such a different green
Marialvis P.
I feel a lot of admiration for Katheleen lights I find that his work is very good is of the best youtuber and I love the shadows of Morphe I had the opportunity to try the 35 edition and adore it, in this palette it draws attention to the choice of colors when I buy it I'm not very attracted to it but I just started to use it. I'm in love with how well the matt tones are pigmented. They fade quite easily and the metalic ones adhere very well to the skin with a brush or if you apply it with your fingers.
I would definitely recommend this palette 5 stars
Amanda G.
Weslaco, TX
The colors in this palette is amazing and I love the pop of color with the green shadow. They shadows are super buttery and smooth. They are super easy to blend as well and they just look gorgeous on the eyes
Haley N.
Elyria, OH
Love this product. One of my favorite morphe palettes. Plus I absolutely adore Kathleen. I was so happy that I actually got my hands on this. It's so cheap for $14. If you can get your hands on this, do it!!!
Katie C.
Auburn, AL
I love this palette! I love watching Kathleen's videos, but I normally don't veer out of the nude/gold shadow realm. However, this palette has several brown-based shades that are a little different, but not hard to pull off! They're blendable, pigmented, and don't have a ton of fallout.
Amie G.
Poestenkill , NY
Kathleen is one of my favorite youtuber's and I am in love with this palette!! The quality of these shadows are great and very easy to blend. This palette retails for $15 which I think is extremely affordable.
Kalee S.
Tallassee, AL
Absolutely in love with this palette. Blends like a dream, creamy buttery shadows. Lasts all day. Can do all kinda of looks with this palette. I see no wrong in this palette it is by far my favorite. I would recommend this palette to anyone !
Sarah W.
Starkville, MS
I love this pallet. Creamy and pigmented eyeshadows!! The cool tone brown is gorgeous on the outer crease and helps really make a smokey eye smokey!! The green is a fun pop of color in the pallet as well!!!
Davon G.
Albuquerque , NM
Love this palette all of the colors are so pigmented. It is a great mix of shimmer and matte colors. They are easy blend and the colors last so long. All of the colors look great together. It is a must buy !
Hailey L.
Tyner, KY
I love Kathleen's videos and seen this pallette! I love morphe products. Wondering if this is worth the hype? How are the shadows? Worth the price?
Annie C.
Are the shadows pigmented? And is this and good palette, do you recommend?
Amanda V.
is this still in stock?
Diana S.
Homestead, FL
Will this palette come back?
Keila A.
West hartford , CT
I think this palette is so adorable! And pretty good price too. Can anyone tell me how the pigmentation is on it? Thanks