BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Kerrie H.
Schulenburg, TX
One of my favorite palettes. I love Kathleen and this palette is definitely a representation of her. The colors are gorgeous and blend effortlessly to make any look beautiful. You can get a total look from this palette Alain which is always great.
Ashley S.
Graham, NC
Morphe shadows are one of the best things for price in the makeup world. The collab with Kathleen was no exception, its great and has a great selection of colors and pigment payoff is as expected. I really like the burgundy shades as well as the shimmer cream color that can also double as a highlight
Stephanie B.
San Antonio, TX
This is now my favorite eyeshadow to use . I've fallen in love with the pallet and it was very reasonable and easy to find . And it's very easy to use but kinda have to use extra product due to it going on very light other then that I love and I would recommend it to everyone
Lidia L.
Scott City , KS
This is a really great pallete! For my skin tone I have great crease colors and nice neutral colors. My only issue is that sometimes when I blend some colors tend to over blend and it's hard to see the distinction of colors.
Jiselle O.
Fairburn, GA
Very pretty palette and very pigmented. The colors are very pretty and you can do so many looks with this. I liked that it includes colors that are natural and dark so that gives you many options on what look you would want to do and they also include some shimmers.
gracie j.
Hampton Cove, AL
this is one of my all time favorite palattes!!! so pigmented and i can create so many looks with the color selection! the only other thing i would like from this palatte is a mirror! but other than that i would 100% buy again
Edith M.
Dallas, TX
Absolutely love this palette! It has a great range of colors, and they are super pigmented. The color selection was great for any skin tone and they are very easy to blend. I love how there a mix of shimmers and mattes.
Adriana F.
North Platte , NE
Hands down one of my all time favorite pallets of all time!!!! I LOVE IT! The color combination is gorgeous the pigment is amazing on all shades, it's beautiful and you cannot beat it for the price! Kathleen did amazing on this!
Janee D.
Independence , MO
I love Kathleen Lights and I love Morphe. I think they both did a wonderful job on this collaboration. The shades are beautiful and richly pigmented. The shadows are easy to blend and also soft to the touch of being so creamy.
Jennifer T.
I love this palette the colors are fun and versatile, There's so many different looks you can achieve using this palette, I absolutely LOOOOVE the green shadow. All shadows are highly pigmented, everything about it is just YESSSS!!
Berenice G.
I just recently bought my Kathleen Lights palette and I'm just in love with the shades, do you guys know any youtubers with tutorials on this palette?
Bridget H.
I know this palette is really affordable and I love Kathleen and whatever she creates, but is it easy to come up with everyday looks with this palette? Do the colors work well together to come up with looks easily? Thanks for any suggestions!
Sarah G.
This palette looks so beautiful. Is it worth the money and the hype?
kassi a.
i really want this however i have many palettes and i was wondering if this is worth adding to the collection
Yadira G.