BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK c...1 Answers
  • What do you think about this palette I absolutely loveeee...1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Bonnie L.
Morphe has some of the best eye shadow palettes on the market. There eye-shadows are so pigmented and the colors blend flawlessly. You can often buy this product at Ulta or on Morphes website. There palettes on are on the expensive side but will last you a really long time!
Shelby N.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!! ever since I purchased this I have not stopped using it! I love Kathleen Lights and this palette is perfect! The shades are so pigmented but are still build able and you can get so many looks out of this one palette!
alysa b.
Las Vegas, NV
I was really excited to get this pallet I thought it was going to be amazing ! It honestly was not the best pallet I got it is not very pigmented so trying to put on eyeshadow you have to go over it a couple time . Would not buy again.
Alexis S.
Lorain, OH
I love this palette. The shimmers are better than the mattes but they’re all good. I wish it was a bit kore cohesive but I think there are some unique shades in this palette. I wish this was permanent.
Maria P.
I love this palette. The white/pearl color is a great highlighter. The Matte shades blend seamlessly. Also the shimmery shades are creamy and apply easily and look stunning. One of my fave palettes for sure!
Sally A.
Brooklyn, NY
This palette gives me life. It is everything I could ever ask for from a palette. The packaging is a beautiful matte black with that gorgeous red writing. And the price just could not be beat. I missed this palette the first time around and so when morphe relaunched I felt obligated to snag it back up. This is one palette I constantly find myself reaching for, and I have a lot of palettes! The formula is very creamy and these shadows blend so well. I'm so happy that my money got to go to such a hard working individual who made this palette flawless. I would love for morphe to eventually someday give Kathleen the freedom they are currently giving Jaclyn and maybe one day Kathleen will get a palette of her own, I would buy it in a heartbeat.
The ONLYYYY thing I wish this palette had is a mirror. But I understand that if it had one, it would've been more expensive, and so for the price I think this palette was worth every single cent!
Mel R.
Love this palette! The green eyeshadow makea the perfect fit! A color that outstands from the others bit still combines with the rest for a perfect look. Love the shimmer eyeshadows on this palette
Cara D.
Fairfax, VA
THE COLORS IN THIS ARE S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G. plus morphes super good price and the quality of the shadows it's kind of hard to beat! Plus, Kathleen worked super hard with this palette and it shows!! I'm in love with it❤️
Miranda V.
Morphe has some of the best makeup on the market!! Let me start by saying their eyeshadow pallets are BEAUTIFUL! They are so pigmented and the colors blend flawlessly. The makeup brush are very soft and affordable, and the lashes looks very natural and light! The shipping is fast too! Highly recommend! ♥️
Rachel H.
College Sta, TX
Love this palette with my life. It has some GREAT transition colors. The shimmers are very pigmented but kinda have some fall out. Not much though, but that mustardy color on the bottom row is sooooo pretty.
Diana S.
Homestead, FL
Will this palette come back?
Michaela H.
Murphy, NC
Is this product very pigmented with long lasting wear?
Bridget H.
I know this palette is really affordable and I love Kathleen and whatever she creates, but is it easy to come up with everyday looks with this palette? Do the colors work well together to come up with looks easily? Thanks for any suggestions!
Kassandra A.
i really want this however i have many palettes and i was wondering if this is worth adding to the collection
Yadira G.