BY MORPHE BRUSHES

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Edith M.
Dallas, TX
Absolutely love this palette! It has a great range of colors, and they are super pigmented. The color selection was great for any skin tone and they are very easy to blend. I love how there a mix of shimmers and mattes.
Jennifer T.
I love this palette the colors are fun and versatile, There's so many different looks you can achieve using this palette, I absolutely LOOOOVE the green shadow. All shadows are highly pigmented, everything about it is just YESSSS!!
Janee D.
Independence , MO
I love Kathleen Lights and I love Morphe. I think they both did a wonderful job on this collaboration. The shades are beautiful and richly pigmented. The shadows are easy to blend and also soft to the touch of being so creamy.
Adriana F.
North Platte , NE
Hands down one of my all time favorite pallets of all time!!!! I LOVE IT! The color combination is gorgeous the pigment is amazing on all shades, it's beautiful and you cannot beat it for the price! Kathleen did amazing on this!
Marisol D.
San Marcos, CA
I honestly did not enjoy this palette at all! Many of the colors were chalky and had terrible fallout, they didn't blend so well. It was my first Morphe palette and I was definitely not impressed. By the end of the night my eyes looked muddy and horrible. I do not recommend this palette and I don't know how I feel about Morphe in general after this experience.
Elleana M.
Verona, PA
One of my first palettes I fell absolutely in love with every color super long lasting I was surprised at the quality for the price I use this palette almost everyday I plan on buying again as soon as my palette is done.
Melody O.
Warner Robins, GA
I like this palette a lot! The green is probably one of my favorite colors in this palette. The colors are blendable and wear beautifully. Some of the colors are more pigmented then others but all in all a solid palette
Melissa P.
Honestly the best palette I own next to the Jaclyn hill palette ! Such a great company and the shadows blend so nicely ,the pigmentation is crazy beautiful ,great range of colors for an easy light glam or dark Smokey eye!
Crystal W.
Debary, FL
I love this pallet, very high quality eyeshadows that are easy on the pockets! The pigmentation is very high and the blendability is amazing! I highly recommend this pallet (the greens amazing) or any morphe pallet!!!!
Samantha M.
Mission, TX
First off, kathleenlights is my favorite and support anything she comes out with! I love how she sticked with warm shades but also came up with a pop of color (the emerald green shade). It is super inexpensive and it's super pigmented and blends perfectly.
Berenice G.
Laredo, TX
I just recently bought my Kathleen Lights palette and I'm just in love with the shades, do you guys know any youtubers with tutorials on this palette?
Michaela H.
Murphy, NC
Is this product very pigmented with long lasting wear?
Bridget H.
I know this palette is really affordable and I love Kathleen and whatever she creates, but is it easy to come up with everyday looks with this palette? Do the colors work well together to come up with looks easily? Thanks for any suggestions!
Sarah G.
This palette looks so beautiful. Is it worth the money and the hype?
kassi a.
i really want this however i have many palettes and i was wondering if this is worth adding to the collection