BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK c...1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Influenster M.
Like other morphe palettes I own i of course love this one as well, morphe palettes are always very easy too use, they always blend well for me and the price is pretty awesome. I have used the green shadow in this palette and it's pretty dang green, it was actually a little hard for me to blend so it wasn't too much.
Valentina V.
I have seen many comments on this Morphe palette, I love the colors it contains. I love the palettes of this brand and I would like to have this since all the comments I have seen are very positive !!
Demi C.
Whittier, CA
I have about 6 Morphe palettes and this one by far has to be my favorite. The colors are gorgeous. My favorite is the green shade. So pretty on the lid with a smoky eye!
Dawn A.
I just received this and just trying it out, I got a GREAT look! The colors are awesome and the texture and blendability are incredible. Helps a person who is not an expert on applying eyeshadows crest a look that does not look as though a child was playing make up!
Caitlin L.
Des Moines, IA
FREAKING LOVE THIS PALETTE. Got it last Christmas and I didn't use it til a couple months ago because I didn't want to ruin the beautiful masterpiece. Eyeshadows have an amazing formula. Easy to blend, colors are amazing! Would recommend!
Marissa M.
Oxford, MI
Morphe palettes are usually amazing and this one lived up to the hype all around it. It was so affordable at only $15! And Kathleen chose such beautiful colors to go together in this palette. I love it so much.
sarah b.
Butler, PA
by far my favorite palette! I love Kathleen, and this palette is up to the standards i would assume she demands. the pigmentation of the shadows is out of this world, they feel like butter, and blend like a dream. I 100% recommend.
gracie j.
Hampton Cove, AL
this is one of my all time favorite palattes!!! so pigmented and i can create so many looks with the color selection! the only other thing i would like from this palatte is a mirror! but other than that i would 100% buy again
Kimberly C.
Smyrna, GA
Perfection. The blendability is amazing. Kathleen picked perfect shades from a dusty rose to a deep cranberry in this palette.. the pop of emerald is the epitome of springtime. I have grey eyes that can shift blur and the colors , even the deep mustard made my eyes pop. I would repurchase this 10 times over!!!!
Ashley S.
Graham, NC
Morphe shadows are one of the best things for price in the makeup world. The collab with Kathleen was no exception, its great and has a great selection of colors and pigment payoff is as expected. I really like the burgundy shades as well as the shimmer cream color that can also double as a highlight
Bridget H.
I know this palette is really affordable and I love Kathleen and whatever she creates, but is it easy to come up with everyday looks with this palette? Do the colors work well together to come up with looks easily? Thanks for any suggestions!
Berenice G.
I just recently bought my Kathleen Lights palette and I'm just in love with the shades, do you guys know any youtubers with tutorials on this palette?
kassi a.
i really want this however i have many palettes and i was wondering if this is worth adding to the collection
Yadira G.
N Miami Beach, FL
Where do you get this ?
Jan G.
I'm a visual person so I really like this colors, is there any store that carry this brand? I need to see them in person and maybe swatch them.