BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Alyssa d.
Garden Grove
This palette is so versatile. You can wear it from day to night. I love the color choices in the palette. I bought it from morphe's website. This is my second palette from morphe and I love this one since it is so easy to apply and blend.
Kimberly N.
Roanoke, VA
Beautiful palette with amazing blendable buttery shades! So pigmented and so many looks can be created with this. They last a long time and the mattes are beautiful along with the shimmers. You can't beat this palette! The price is worth it!
Marisela T.
I loveeee this palette it is one of my absolute favorites and I love that there is so much variety in one palette!!! I constantly find myself reaching for these eyeshadows and can create so many different looks with just these colors.
Falynn L.
This palette is AMAZING!! I am so impressed by the color and pigment. Kathleen did great on this! The value is awesome and the packaging was nice as well. I wish this wasn't a limited time palette because I would buy it over and over!
Nicole L.
This has to be one of my favorite pallets from them. The colors are so pigmented and perfect. They look amazing, blend well, and stay all day. The price was good and they work amazing. I would buy again. I would recommend to others.
Giovanna F.
Nacogdoches , TX
I just got this palette in the mail and when I swatched it I instantly fell in love with it because the shadows are super pigmented and they are sooo blendable! I bought this because I'm a huge KathleenLights fan and I don't regret it at all!
Leah V.
I honestly love this palette. Kathleen did such a good job! I love warm tones and those browns and that mustard shade is just beautiful! They're pigmented and blend beautifully & there's a perfect variety for everyday looks & bold looks.
Veronica B.
I LOVE THIS PALETTE!
I am in love with the mixture of matte and shimmer shades. It was only 14.99$ when I purchased it. So I great deal for a high end'ish palette.
It's super blendable, and build-able. And the pigments are stellar !
Mikhayla S.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE EYESHADOW PLATTET OF ALL TIMES. all of the colors are super pigmented and are all great matches on my eyes. Fist time using morphe and I am super impressed. Better than urban decays pallets. 10/10 would buy again.
Moira P.
['Oxnard', ''], CA
This is my favorite palette of all time. There's a great mix of everyday and bold colors. It's the perfect palette to take on the go when you're traveling because of the versatility of the color selection. The pigmentation is amazing and Kathleen is my favorite beauty guru!
Diana S.
Homestead, FL
Will this palette come back?
Berenice G.
I just recently bought my Kathleen Lights palette and I'm just in love with the shades, do you guys know any youtubers with tutorials on this palette?
Sarah G.
This palette looks so beautiful. Is it worth the money and the hype?
kassi a.
i really want this however i have many palettes and i was wondering if this is worth adding to the collection
Yadira G.