BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Cheyanne L.
This palette is awesome. Good for travel. It's pigmented and blendable. The only thing I can say is I'm disappointed it isn't available still. I bought mine from morphebrushes. I would recommend these because there are some shades that are different.
Alicia B.
this palette is amazing. i got it the first day it launched and let me say i keep the palette in the box because the box is so beautiful and the colors are so pigmented on the shadows
Alejandra S.
Plainfield, NJ
I haven't received this product yet but I'm going to review this pretty soon so stay tuned for the review I have I bought this on the Morphe website. Decoders look so beautiful and they look buttery
Taylor K.
I am so in love with this pallet! I love it so much that I bought one for myself & another for my sister. This pallet is great for an everyday look, But i love that there are some pops of color in there. it really gets me thinking of creative & new ways to use some colors I wouldn't normally gravitate to
Brigid S.
Dubuque, IA
I just got this and it is the most beautiful palette. I've played around with it and the colors are soft, easy to blend, and just gorgeous all together. Kathleen did an amazing job creating this palette.
Brooke S.
I love this eyeshadow so much and I love watching Kathleen Lights on YouTube. These shadow are so pigmented and blend like dream. I love the color selection and I use this almost every time I do an eye look. Morphe shadows and brushes are top notch!
Tori J.
El Cajon, CA
It is my NUMBER 1 favorite palette of ALL time! I use it every time I wear eyeshadow! The pigmentation is insane! So buttery and easy to blend! Very reasonably priced! If you can still get your hands on it I would absolutely recommend it 1000%!
Jasmine C.
Portsmouth, OH
I am so in love with this palette. Like all Morphe shadows, they're creamy and pigmented, long lasting, and blend so beautifully. This palette has pretty much everything you need to create a variety of different looks: day to day, smokey, full glam, dramatic. The mattes are great, the shimmers are gorgeous, and the metallics are amazing! Morphe is so cheap but so high quality and Kathleeen did amazing!!
Bri B.
These shadows are so creamy and easy to blend! They have great pigmentation and the whole palette was right around $15! It's my first time trying Morphe shadows and I will definitely order again. GO BUY IT!
Valerie T.
Love this palette, specially because the colab is with Kathleen lights!! ❤️ the price is amazing ! The colors are so beautiful and pigmented!! I use it almost every day! you can create so many looks with this !
Diana S.
Homestead, FL
Will this palette come back?
Berenice G.
I just recently bought my Kathleen Lights palette and I'm just in love with the shades, do you guys know any youtubers with tutorials on this palette?
Sarah G.
This palette looks so beautiful. Is it worth the money and the hype?
kassi a.
i really want this however i have many palettes and i was wondering if this is worth adding to the collection
Yadira G.