BY MORPHE BRUSHES #82 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Kaylee C.
Dallas, TX
This is one of my favorite palettes that I own. I use it almost every day, at least one shade. The packaging is sleek and easy for travel. I have brown eyes and this looks great. Would definitely recommend!
Jasmine C.
Portsmouth, OH
I am so in love with this palette. Like all Morphe shadows, they're creamy and pigmented, long lasting, and blend so beautifully. This palette has pretty much everything you need to create a variety of different looks: day to day, smokey, full glam, dramatic. The mattes are great, the shimmers are gorgeous, and the metallics are amazing! Morphe is so cheap but so high quality and Kathleeen did amazing!!
Tori J.
El Cajon, CA
It is my NUMBER 1 favorite palette of ALL time! I use it every time I wear eyeshadow! The pigmentation is insane! So buttery and easy to blend! Very reasonably priced! If you can still get your hands on it I would absolutely recommend it 1000%!
Stephanie A.
Grand Forks Afb, ND
Oh. Em. Gee. This palette is so amazing. The pigmentation is perfect. It's easy to apply and picks up nicely on different types of brushes. I wouldn't expect anything less from Morphe though. I give this a 10/10 I would recommend this to anyone.
Chelsie C.
Albuquerque, NM
I love morphe palettes I have never had anything go wrong with owning the ones that I have. This colab the green is actually a really pretty color and can be blended really nicely. Morphe eyeshadow is easy to apply and easy to blend which is awesome.
Mayra R.
Miami , FL
I love the shades of this palette, are super pigmented and it's morphe! You get 15 eyeshadows for 14.99 I think. Is a good deal specially for the quality. Totally recommend this!
Peyton S.
Love this palette because the quality of it is amazing for the price point of it! The shadows go on easy and are very long lasting. The packaging is amazing for the palette. I will buy this product again!
Jessica V.
Recently got this palette as a gift from a good friend. It is my first morphe product, and I'm so mind blown by the quality and the pigment in the shades. I can't wait to try more morphe products!
Brooke R.
Kent, WA
I cant stop using this palette. The shades are incredible amd the formula is amazing! The shadows are so creamy and easy to blend. You can make so many looks with this palette.
Danielle B.
Morris, IL
My husband bought me this palette and besides the stuff I got in my boxycharm boxes this is the first 'highend' palette I have purchased. I am in love! There is so much pigment ! The colors are very easy to blend. Now I have a morphe addiction!
Hailey L.
Tyner, KY
I love Kathleen's videos and seen this pallette! I love morphe products. Wondering if this is worth the hype? How are the shadows? Worth the price?
Annie C.
Are the shadows pigmented? And is this and good palette, do you recommend?
Amanda V.
is this still in stock?
Diana S.
Homestead, FL
Will this palette come back?
Keila A.
West hartford , CT
I think this palette is so adorable! And pretty good price too. Can anyone tell me how the pigmentation is on it? Thanks