BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK c...1 Answers
  • What do you think about this palette I absolutely loveeee...1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Daisy V.
Cayey, Puerto Rico
Kathleen Lights palette with Morphe Brushes?? YES please!! Love her and the quality of this palette is excellent! Not to mention the price: 14.99! Affordable and great quality!
Kaylan H.
I wish this was still available! I love the mix of colors in this palette. You got great neutrals but your pops of color to make a bold look. The shadows are super buttery and blend well. Wish I could've gotten my hands on a backup!
MarkAndleslie Z.
Greeley, CO
I love the shade and the pigmentation I just love morphe pallets they have great product and they just glide on so well in a great price range with 16 shade why not!!
Sarah M.
I'm so glad I got my hands on this! I loooove it! There are matte and shimmers. And cool and warm tones so it's perfect for anyone! The colors are so pigmented and blend so well! You can come up with so many different looks. And the price is only $14.99!!! You need to get your hands on this before it sells out because it's limited edition! Kathleen Lights rocked it with this palette!
Erin C.
Channahon
I cant put this down!! And its getting so sad I've hit pan on almost half the colors!! It's a gorgeous pallette and def my fav for 2016-2017 , I'll have to move on though soon... Haha
Shannon A.
Roanoke, VA
One of my favorite palettes! I always grab it over my other high end palettes because of the colors and applications! The highlight shade is amazing for inner corner and brow bone!
May L.
Arlington, TX
I love it. It have a lot of Color and I use it a lot. I like it. I Use it a lot and I think it's really nice. I bought them from Europe. And I think it's a good value. It's really pretty on face.
Sarah C.
Fontana, CA
I love this palette. Every shade is pigmented and creamy and very worth the price. It sucks this palette was limited edition everyone should have this in their collection. You can create so many looks with this
Ruby L.
Mcallen, TX
I love those colors they look amazing!! , I always look at You tuber's who make reviews on it & also the posts from Instagram & I would love to try it some day I really want this product . I would buy it again if I get the chance to try it .
Sarah T.
Highland, CA
Love love love this palette. Favorite collar yet. The eye shadows are amazing quality. She killed it. And there are shadows that she designed herself are amazing. Totally recommend
Kiara R.
Is this is a good affordable palette to start off with or is there one that could be better? I have naked 3 but I want a different variety of colors and I feel this would be good but are there better palettes out there that you would recommend?
Monica S.
I have never used morphe but heard it's great. How are their prices in pallets and is the color pigmentation worth it?
Haley W.
Which palette is better, the Kathleen Lights one or the Jaclyn Hill one and why?
Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
Do the shades compare to other shades that are already in morphe palettes? Or are the different enough that the palette is worth buying?
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
How is the pigment on this palette? And fallout?