BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Adriana B.
First palette ever purchased from Morphe and I LOVE it. Pigmented, blendable, can create different looks with this and, its easy to travel with.
Traci C.
Ardmore , OK
I just received my palette other day and I am in LOOOVE!!!! The colors are perfect so pigmented and so affordable. I would highly recommend!!!
Marlene N.
Bronx, NY
AMAZING Collaboration, purchased two before they sold out very creative palette great for everyday and also has colors where you can get funky
Samantha S.
Harlingen, TX
Even though this product is limited edition I'm so glad I was able to grab this palette. Super affordable and Morphe palettes never disappoint.
Kelly U.
Olyphant, PA
I love this palette. The colors are easy to blend and have great pigmentation. I use these colors alot. Kathleen Lights is a great makeup user.
Elina C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is AMAZING!!! Super pigmented!!! The colors are sooooo beautiful!!! It’s definitely my go to palette!!!!! Kathleen Lights is amazing!!!!!
Kaley L.
Oviedo, FL
I was actually really surprised how great of quality this is. It looks even more beautiful in person and if you can get your hands on it, do!
Andrea A.
IF THIS IS STILL AVAILABLE YOU NEED TO GET YOUR HANDS ON IT! It's so inexpensive and worth the price. Shadows are super creamy and pigmented
Jessica A.
Long Beach, CA
This pallet is absolutely amazing and for the price you can't beat that. I use it all the time and have created many beautiful looks with it.
Shannon F.
Medford, OR
This palette is gorgeous and I can not say enough good things. The colors are highly pigmented and the cost makes this an even better choice!
Jade M.
Can you tell me what your favorite palettes are ? Ive been looking at this one for a while but cant make my mind up, i want a few new palettes but cant seem to pick? Which ones should i have?
Kiara R.
Is this is a good affordable palette to start off with or is there one that could be better? I have naked 3 but I want a different variety of colors and I feel this would be good but are there better palettes out there that you would recommend?
Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
Do the shades compare to other shades that are already in morphe palettes? Or are the different enough that the palette is worth buying?
Monica S.
I have never used morphe but heard it's great. How are their prices in pallets and is the color pigmentation worth it?
Anjelica C.
Dodge City, KS
Is it worth the hype? I noticed it has some shades pretty similar to the jaclyn hill morphe pallet i have and was wondering if it was worth the purchase