• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Michelle s.
Bronx, NY
1st of all #morphegirl ūüíĀūüŹĽ i love this patlette so much . The colors are amazing , they are so pigmented a tap goes a long way . they blend so nice & smooth
Michelle B.
Roxbury, MA
Love this palette by Morphe. Nice, small, slim and easy to travel with. The pigmentation is pretty well. Trust me, you'll love this palette after one use.
Katelyn F.
Sumrall, MS
I love this palette and the warm shades and how it has sever convential colors but also nonconvential colors which gives you the option to try new things.
Eugenia M.
Love, love, loooove this palette! So pigmented and gorgeous colors. Long lasting, and if the brush is slightly wet...so vibrant. Love it! Would buy again !
Audrea C.
Martville, NY
This is favorite pallette ever! So beautiful, and can do so many different looKS with it. So pigmented, and creamy. Can't say enough good things about it!
Taylor D.
This palette has quickly become my favorite! The array of different colors makes it easy to create many different eye looks. The price is also unbeatable!
Paris C.
I love the palette itself and the colors in it. I just wish I'd grab for it more than I do. Maybe it was release timing, I'm not sure. I do like it though
Maria F.
I purchased this eye shadow palette for my daughter, and found out that she purchased her own, so i kept it, and i'm so glad i did! It's one of the best !
Kiya Renee W.
Springfield, OR
This is such a great Palette. I love the green/blue color. I love the matte to glitter ration of 1-1. Blends well, pigmented amazing. Price is outstanding.
Maleni E.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this palette! Perfect for natural to dramatic look! Definitely a daily use palette! Would deff recommend to anyone! It's perfect on all skin tones!
Jade M.
Can you tell me what your favorite palettes are ? Ive been looking at this one for a while but cant make my mind up, i want a few new palettes but cant seem to pick? Which ones should i have?
Kiara R.
Is this is a good affordable palette to start off with or is there one that could be better? I have naked 3 but I want a different variety of colors and I feel this would be good but are there better palettes out there that you would recommend?
Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
Do the shades compare to other shades that are already in morphe palettes? Or are the different enough that the palette is worth buying?
Monica S.
I have never used morphe but heard it's great. How are their prices in pallets and is the color pigmentation worth it?
Anjelica C.
Dodge City, KS
Is it worth the hype? I noticed it has some shades pretty similar to the jaclyn hill morphe pallet i have and was wondering if it was worth the purchase