BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Gabrielle D.
I love this pallet buttery and pigmented!!! The colors are beautiful and can be used to create many different looks. && For the price you cant beat it!
Jeannie P.
Humble, TX
Amazing palette, lots of different shades. The emerald green shade is my favorite and so beautiful. I think Kathleen did amazing on the collaboration!
Makayla R.
LOVE!! Amazing holiday gift! I love Kathleen and I love this palette, the colors are amazing and the formula is the best. Morphe had the best eyeshadow
Heather B.
Love the colors and the blend ability of them. Can use some as a highlight and shadow. Goes on smooth and makes my eyes pop even though they are brown.
Keyshla D.
Olathe, KS
I really love this palette. I got it because it has a few colors that I normally wouldn't go for, but it goes on well. It blends well and I love it.
Victoria R.
Beautiful!!! I can create and have created* so many looks with just this one palette the quality is very nice and the color scheme here is beautiful
Stevi C.
Louisville, KY
I love this palette! I use it so much it's unreal. You can do so many looks with it and the colors pigmentation is unreal! Definitely worth the 14.99
Jessica T.
Ceres, CA
I'm not gonna lie. I only bought this palette because I love Kathleen lights. But it is a really pretty pallets. I haven't used it since I bought it.
Isabella T.
Casa Grande , AZ
Love it, love it, love it! But then again I love anything that is Morphe and I love anything that is Kathleen Lights so it's a match made in heaven!!
Ashley B.
Cullman, AL
I love Kathleen Lights. I ordered this palette from Mercari. It's everything I was hoping it would be. Bendable, doesn't fade, and very pigmented. :)
Jade M.
Can you tell me what your favorite palettes are ? Ive been looking at this one for a while but cant make my mind up, i want a few new palettes but cant seem to pick? Which ones should i have?
Kiara R.
Is this is a good affordable palette to start off with or is there one that could be better? I have naked 3 but I want a different variety of colors and I feel this would be good but are there better palettes out there that you would recommend?
Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
Do the shades compare to other shades that are already in morphe palettes? Or are the different enough that the palette is worth buying?
Monica S.
I have never used morphe but heard it's great. How are their prices in pallets and is the color pigmentation worth it?
Anjelica C.
Dodge City, KS
Is it worth the hype? I noticed it has some shades pretty similar to the jaclyn hill morphe pallet i have and was wondering if it was worth the purchase