BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Nicole F.
Orland Park , IL
This is my first eyeshadow palette and I love it. It's really pigmented and good quality, I love the warm shades the most. I have brown eyes and I think this is a good palette for whatever eye color you might have. I would definitely recommend this palette.
Sid W.
I don't actually own this yet ... I just purchased it and it's on its way lol!! But I gave it 5 stars because I love Morphe and Kathleen Lights, and I KNOW this palette will be awesome!!! Can't wait to receive it!!
Samantha F.
Bloomington, CA
This palette is absolutely amazing. I love the colors and the quality I really don't think it can be improved. It lasts all day and still looks great. I have boring brown eyes and even then it looks good. I'd definitely buy it again.
Denise J.
Puyallup, WA
Morphe shadows are some of the best shadows I've ever used. They're so creamy and pigmented and and have very little fallout with an amazing price. They're quality is amazing. They blend so smoothly with minimal effort.
Samantha T.
I LOVE THIS PALETTE. All the colors are absolutely gorgeous and easy to blend. Its my first time trying any Morphe eyeshadows and they are amazing. The great thing about this palette is that most of the colors are in their collection already.
Melissa E.
Los Angeles, CA
This palette is amazing and so rich and buttery and pigmented! Love the colors, I just love everything about this palette Kathleen did such an amazing job on this i am obsessed. THANK YOU KATHLEEN
Jenny D.
Pacific Plsds, CA
I love this palette especially for the price. I think it's worth the price and I love supporting a fellow beauty guru. I think the shades are so pretty and ideal for most skin tones.
Daisy V.
Cayey, Puerto Rico
Kathleen Lights palette with Morphe Brushes?? YES please!! Love her and the quality of this palette is excellent! Not to mention the price: 14.99! Affordable and great quality!
MarkAndleslie Z.
Greeley, CO
I love the shade and the pigmentation I just love morphe pallets they have great product and they just glide on so well in a great price range with 16 shade why not!!
Sarah T.
Highland, CA
Love love love this palette. Favorite collar yet. The eye shadows are amazing quality. She killed it. And there are shadows that she designed herself are amazing. Totally recommend
Jade M.
Can you tell me what your favorite palettes are ? Ive been looking at this one for a while but cant make my mind up, i want a few new palettes but cant seem to pick? Which ones should i have?
Kiara R.
Is this is a good affordable palette to start off with or is there one that could be better? I have naked 3 but I want a different variety of colors and I feel this would be good but are there better palettes out there that you would recommend?
Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
Do the shades compare to other shades that are already in morphe palettes? Or are the different enough that the palette is worth buying?
Monica S.
I have never used morphe but heard it's great. How are their prices in pallets and is the color pigmentation worth it?
Anjelica C.
Dodge City, KS
Is it worth the hype? I noticed it has some shades pretty similar to the jaclyn hill morphe pallet i have and was wondering if it was worth the purchase