BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK c...1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend " in 350 reviews
  • "I honestly just bought this because I'm a fan of Kathleen and had to support her but I absolutely fell in love with this palette. It has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. " in 36 reviews
Jessica R.
Oakdale, CA
I'm so glad I got this palette. It has everything you need! I haven't stopped using it since I got it in October. I should probably get another one since it is limited edition.
Maggui V.
Turlock, CA
I love this palette. The best $20 I've spent on this website! Some colors ha w major fallout but just tap your brush off. The packaging is ok. Would like it if it had a mirror
Leah V.
I honestly love this palette. Kathleen did such a good job! I love warm tones and those browns and that mustard shade is just beautiful! They're pigmented and blend beautifully & there's a perfect variety for everyday looks & bold looks.
Moira P.
Oxnard, CA
This is my favorite palette of all time. There's a great mix of everyday and bold colors. It's the perfect palette to take on the go when you're traveling because of the versatility of the color selection. The pigmentation is amazing and Kathleen is my favorite beauty guru!
Angel P.
Lathrop, CA
Super excited to add this to my collection ! For the great price of 14.99 you get super pigmented beautiful colored shadows ! Morphe never seems to let me down ! Must have
Rosie.80 F.
Beautiful palette. The colors are amazing. Love the pigmentation and it's super blendable. Lasts all day. You can create all kinds of looks from day to night. So recommend.
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Kathleen is one of my favorite youtuber and I absolutely love this palette! I love all the shades! Could be better but o really really love this palette! I've ordered two! I was so bummed when it sold out the fist time.
Chloe S.
This is my new holy grail! This compliments and works on all skin tones which is such a bonus! Highly recommend this. It is limited edition though so once it's gone it's gone.
Katie H.
I love Kathleen and was so excited to get this! This palette has the perfect color selection and the packaging is light and slim which makes it perfect to travel with! I recommend buying it when Morphe relaunches it!
jessica F.
salisbury, MD
I love this pallete for everyday. The pans are large and you get a lot of product for the price. I think the shades are universally flattering and I am looking forward to when this re-releases so I can buy one for my sisters
Jade M.
Can you tell me what your favorite palettes are ? Ive been looking at this one for a while but cant make my mind up, i want a few new palettes but cant seem to pick? Which ones should i have?
Kiara R.
Is this is a good affordable palette to start off with or is there one that could be better? I have naked 3 but I want a different variety of colors and I feel this would be good but are there better palettes out there that you would recommend?
Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
Do the shades compare to other shades that are already in morphe palettes? Or are the different enough that the palette is worth buying?
Monica S.
I have never used morphe but heard it's great. How are their prices in pallets and is the color pigmentation worth it?
Anjelica C.
Dodge City, KS
Is it worth the hype? I noticed it has some shades pretty similar to the jaclyn hill morphe pallet i have and was wondering if it was worth the purchase