BY MORPHE

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • good and long lasting?1 Answers
Kiersten S.
I love the color assortment! My only issue was when I used some of the browns they kind of just all morphed together into the same tone on my skin. In love with the palette as a whole!
Chuyen N.
Amherst, MA
Pigmented and buttery shadows. The colors are well coordinated with one another, I can create tons of look with this.
the emerald green shade is a little chunky, but I love it though
Jessica R.
Oakdale, CA
I'm so glad I got this palette. It has everything you need! I haven't stopped using it since I got it in October. I should probably get another one since it is limited edition.
Yar M.
Miami
Morphe is a super good brand, with excellent quality. His pigmentation is spectacular and the point of its duration without comment, literally lasts all day. I recommend it 100%
Maggui V.
Turlock, CA
I love this palette. The best $20 I've spent on this website! Some colors ha w major fallout but just tap your brush off. The packaging is ok. Would like it if it had a mirror
Rosie.80 F.
Beautiful palette. The colors are amazing. Love the pigmentation and it's super blendable. Lasts all day. You can create all kinds of looks from day to night. So recommend.
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Kathleen is one of my favorite youtuber and I absolutely love this palette! I love all the shades! Could be better but o really really love this palette! I've ordered two! I was so bummed when it sold out the fist time.
Katie H.
I love Kathleen and was so excited to get this! This palette has the perfect color selection and the packaging is light and slim which makes it perfect to travel with! I recommend buying it when Morphe relaunches it!
Chloe S.
This is my new holy grail! This compliments and works on all skin tones which is such a bonus! Highly recommend this. It is limited edition though so once it's gone it's gone.
jessica F.
salisbury, MD
I love this pallete for everyday. The pans are large and you get a lot of product for the price. I think the shades are universally flattering and I am looking forward to when this re-releases so I can buy one for my sisters
Jade M.
Can you tell me what your favorite palettes are ? Ive been looking at this one for a while but cant make my mind up, i want a few new palettes but cant seem to pick? Which ones should i have?
Kiara R.
Is this is a good affordable palette to start off with or is there one that could be better? I have naked 3 but I want a different variety of colors and I feel this would be good but are there better palettes out there that you would recommend?
Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
Do the shades compare to other shades that are already in morphe palettes? Or are the different enough that the palette is worth buying?
Monica S.
I have never used morphe but heard it's great. How are their prices in pallets and is the color pigmentation worth it?
Anjelica C.
Dodge City, KS
Is it worth the hype? I noticed it has some shades pretty similar to the jaclyn hill morphe pallet i have and was wondering if it was worth the purchase