Estefani L.

This eyeshadow palette is so beautiful. the colors look amazing😍 too. I want to know if it's worth the buy before I purchase it.

Jackie P.
Jackie P.
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes yes yes!! I purchased it during the first launch and it's my #1 used palette right now. The shadows are very pigmented and the colors are so pretty by themselves but also look great together! I love it so much I bought another during the second relaunch just so I have a back-up!
Giovanna F.
Giovanna F.
Nacogdoches, TX
1 year, 5 months ago
I bought it when it re-released and I can't wait to get it!! If you watch Kathleen's video on YouTube with her using the palette, you can tell that they are super pigmented and easy to blend!
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Medford, NJ
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes! I'm so I love with this palette. The pigment is fantastic. I usually don't wear much eyeshadow but when I do I always go for this palette. I am a huge Kathleen lights supporter, and she nailed it with this one! Definitely a good buy especially since it's limited edition.