Laura P.
Romulus , MI

I know this palette is limited edition, I need to get my hands on this. Does anyone know how much longer this will be available?

Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
1 year, 7 months ago
Once its out of stock I believe. I feel like for some odd reason its going to be one of those palettes that stays.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
1 year, 8 months ago
When the stock is gone. I just got mine a few days ago and I'm in love
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Gilbert, SC
1 year, 8 months ago
Until it runs out, which no one knows when that'll be. If you want it, I'd suggest getting it now to be safe. I love mine!