Holly N.
Little Rock, AR

Did you buy it because of Kathleen?

Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
11 months, 1 week ago
I bought it mainly because of Kathleen. The price was too good to pass up, and I do not regret it one bit. I use this palette more than I use some of my more expensive palettes! It is really nice!
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
1 year, 3 months ago
Partly that and because I love morphe shadows :)
Illiana V.
Illiana V.
1 year, 3 months ago
I would say for me it was 50% for her and 50% because of the colors in the palette. If they had this palette without her name on it I still would have bought it (before I knew Morphe is way overhyped).
Valerie E.
Valerie E.
1 year, 3 months ago
I bought it because of both of them! Love Morphe & Kathleen!
Callie C.
Callie C.
Baton Rouge , LA
1 year, 3 months ago
Yes and no. I love morphe products but after seeing Kathleen post the colors on her YouTube I knew I had To get it. The colors are amazing and blend very well
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
1 year, 3 months ago
I bought it because it's beautiful and I really like Morphe, it's great! This palette is a great buy! I recommend highly. Kathleen Lights is a plus.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Portsmouth, OH
1 year, 3 months ago
For Kathleen and for Morphe! Morphe is a great, affordable, hug quality brand. My ride or die palettes are Morphe! Kathleen being behind this palette is just an added bonus!
Kate S.
Kate S.
Quebec City, QC
1 year, 3 months ago
Kathleen was definitely what finally motivated me to get a morphe palette! The colours were so lovely and I had been really tempted by morphe in the past, since I love her so much I caved
Adrianna J.
Adrianna J.
Jarales, NM
1 year, 3 months ago
Yes I kind of did because I do love her and I loved the colors so much! And I knew morphe would never disappoint me
Lexi :.
Lexi :.
1 year, 3 months ago
No, I really liked this shades in the palette. I really liked the variety of shades it provided. It's very pigmented which is a major bonus!!!!