Wilma G.

Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Boca Raton, FL
1 year, 3 months ago
Such an amazing palette, especially for Morphe. I haven't been super impressed with their shadows but this palette blew me away! All of the shadows in here are pigmented, blendable, and long lasting
Illiana V.
Illiana V.
1 year, 3 months ago
I would say it's good, not great. If you love Kathleen Lights I would get it. The colors are beautiful, I'm just not the biggest fan of Morphe shadows. They aren't going to last like Anastasia or Tarte shadows would.
Valerie E.
Valerie E.
1 year, 3 months ago
I love it. So many versatile looks you can create. I really recommend it.
Callie C.
Callie C.
Baton Rouge , LA
1 year, 3 months ago
I love love love this palette there's such a variety of looks you can use it for and it's such an affordable price
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
1 year, 3 months ago
I actually think it's a perfect palette for many looks.
Jada T.
Jada T.
St Petersburg, PA
1 year, 4 months ago
I think this palette is incredible. This was my first morphe product. I use it every single day and am already hitting pan. It's all about preference but i think they blend great and have amazing pigment!
Jacqueline P.
Jacqueline P.
Raleigh, NC
1 year, 4 months ago
I have the 350 palette from Morphe which she pulled some of these shades from and another Morphe palette where she got that blue-green tone and I can assure you it is worth the money! The pigment is INCREDIBLE. For the price, you won't believe the quality. You can tell the difference in the formula from other similarly priced palettes and it is definitely a top contender. The shades are also so blendable and this palette lends for softer, subtle looks or bold so it is perfect for testing your comfort level with tones.