BY MORPHE BRUSHES #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Does anyone know if the restock will be available to UK customers? 1 Answers
  • Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette these colors look so pre...1 Answers
  • Hello, Everyone seems to love Morphe but I heard the palettes were ...8 Answers
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
If you have not tried out any of Morphe palettes, they do have shadows that are hit and misses. I had about three shadows in this palette that needed some work. The custom matte cranberry shade, secretive, and coal. The cranberry and coal shades was patchy for me. When it comes to the coal shade I would prefer it to be a little bit on the patchy side so that I can “work in” where I want my black to be placed. It’s always easy to add black eyeshadow versus having too much and ending up with a black eye. The shadows were very easy to blend and have a medium buildable coverage. The metallics in the palette are best applied with your fingers if you want to get the most pigmentation. I did not experience fall out from the three looks I have done with this palette which is always a plus. The quality of this palette is amazing! The only palette that I have that’s similar to this and great in price is the Carli Bybel palette that was done in a collaboration with BH Cosmetics
Heather H.
Heather H.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I love this palette. It was my first morphe palette, and I love Kathleen. The colors she picked are absolutely beautiful with a wide variety of styles. I used a lot of the rusty and plum colors, with the first two colors being perfect for the brow bone and setting your primer. They're all beautifully pigmented and blended incredibly well together. I didn't use it for a while after I got it because I was afraid I would waste it but you barely need to pick up any product. Almost all of these colors are also permanent Morphe shadows too, so I know I will be buying more shadows and palettes in the future. I don't know if I'll get a lot of use out of all of these shadows, but that is pretty much any palette. Overall, the shades I've dominantly used so far have been beautiful for me, and lasted all day without just blending and creasing into a big mixed up mess. I absolutely adored this palette, and I can't wait to buy from morphe again.
Liz R.
Liz R.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
While I am not huge on Morphe and their whole company, I absolutely adore Kathleen. She is so genuine and honest and just send friggen down to Earth. This palette was affordable even though the shipping was a little pricey (palette was around 14 dollars, shipping was about 7 unfortunately). Even if you look at the price of the palette plus shilping, not all that expensive for a full eyeshadow palette. I love reds and warm colors so I was all for it. You can totally create an entire look with this palette as she included a brow bone and inner corner highlight all the way down to a matte black. The quality is really good and I even use the shimmery green which I honestly didn't think I would! It's probably the only Morphe palette I will ever buy, and I'm glad I did.
Shelly H.
Shelly H.
Harrisonburg, VA
This was my first Morphe palette and I was pleasantly surprised at the quality. The Matte shadows can be a little powdery but they are quite pigmented and blend easily. The green shade looks like the odd man out but in reality it works and is quite pretty. I always hear people say they're good palettes for the price, which to me isn't a great endorsement, but I would say at this price point, this palette is great. That said, the shadows don't quite compare to an ABH or UD or KVD shadow. But at this price, they're near the top of their category. I will consider more Morphe palettes in the future.
Schyler W.
Schyler W.
St Paul Park, MN
Let me preface this by saying how much I LOVE Kathleen Lights. She's one of the most genuine, personable beauty gurus on YouTube. So of course given that + the great price of morphe products I knew I had to buy this. I was so happy to be supporting her and am SO happy I was able to place my order in the first batch! This palette has both colors in and out of my comfort zone, which I like because it encourages me to play around. As per usual with more, the colors and formula are awesome as well! Total hit in my opinion.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Gautier, Ms
Omg!!!! This has been such a great buy. I absolutely love it. As someone who buys a lot of makeup it's hard to pick favorites but this has easily become a favorite. I love Kathleen Lights and this collaboration between her and Morphe is my favorite. I have honestly not been able to put it down and have created many eyelooks. One of the best things is how affordable it is as well as the pigmentation!!! I absolutely recommend this to anyone. It is also going to be re-release so be on the lookout!!!!!!
Kimberly Z.
Kimberly Z.
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Best Morphe palette I have in my collection.! The colors are so smooth and so pigmented. Knowing Morphe calabed with one of my favorite YouTube beauty gurus makes it all that much better. For only $15.99 it's a good bang for your buck. 7 of the shade Kathleen Lights got to make herself with Morphe.! Recommend this palette to anyone who wants a Morphe palette. Plus they're still in stock with her palette. Anyone with brown, hazel, or even green eyes, the real color can really make your eyes pop.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
This holiday season this is my go to palette. It is incredibly versatile and was so affordable. Hopefully Morphe will be bringing it back one more time. If they do get your hands on this palette! I used this for my balm look. I also used this to create a cranberry smoky eye for thanksgiving and plan on using this for Christmas and NYE. So pigmented. A good mix of shimmers and mattes. Kathleen did such an amazing job on this palette. Highly highly recommend if you can snag one!
Emma K.
Emma K.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This was my first Morphe palette I had ever purchased, but definitely not going to be my last purchase! I was quite skeptical of Morphe eyeshadows because pf the HUGE hype on social media. Because sometimes people get sent these products and lie about the quality, but these eye shadows are AMAZING!!!!!!! I cant believe this palette was only 15 dollars! These shadows are super buttery and pigmented and the mattes and smooth and creamy also!!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette
This is my first Morphe palette, and it won't be my last! The hype is real with these shadows -- they are very smooth and buttery, very pigmented, and super blendable. I love the colors in this palette-- it has a good selection of both shimmer and matte shades, both cool and warm. The pans are so big, too! There is a ton of product in this palette! You can create endless looks with this, and I think it's an incredible value for the price.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Riverview, FL
Do you use it everyday? Like is it an everyday pallette?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Did you buy it because of Kathleen?
Beauty.Rx_ T.