Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette

by Morphe

Is the formula of this palette any different than morphes regular shadows?
What is your favorite 15 pan from Morphe?
Is this worth buying? I’ve heard it’s rather patchy and doesn’t blend well, please help me clarify?
Start your review of Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I absolutely can't live without this now it's so pigmented. The colors are so amazing and it can create so many different looks I thought I would shy away from the green glitter but honey it's the opposite I love just adding a pop of color on my lid or my lower lash like it's like cake I love this pallet so much 10/10 would recommend ” in reviews
“...has become my favorite/holiday palette. You can do a dramatic eye or a neutral eye. The colors she chose and created for this palette are just beautiful. I can not wait for the restock of this palette so I can get an extra one. ” in reviews
Reading, PA
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Danielle C.
Another favorite Morphe palette! The green shade in it is my favorite it's the perfect green I use it with alot of my Christmas looks! The formula is amazing obviously 😂 I reach for this palette alot because of the range of colors from nude to smoky .
Dousman
This will forever be my favorite pallet. I cannot say enough good things about it. The sad part it, you can no longer find it. The green shade is absolutely stunning! The pallet is small enough do you can easily throw it in a travel bag. The packaging is also cardboard (which I prefer to plastic).
Manheim
My first morphe palette and still one I grab for years later. Small enough to throw in my purse with enough shades to do a soft glam look or a neutral look. Shadows are standard morphe formula, blendable, pigmented, minimal fallout. Would purchase again if it was not limited edition.
Laredo, TX
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Regina F.
Purchased at: ULTA
This palette was used during the holidays a lot. I got inspired by my grinch hoodie, it has the perfect green and I love that it has glitter as well. I really got to get out of my comfort zone and this was the first time I did not do a natural makeup look with brown and nude eyeshadow.
New Bern, NC
The morphe x Katelyn lights eyeshadow palette was one of the first palette I bought from wife morphe and I actually still have it I ordered it from online it was so good I ordered two of them and I still use them to this day they are really good pallets to use
Belton
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product I use it every time I wear makeup. I was a first time user but will continue to buy once I run out. Thdres no improvement needed for this product and the price is affordable for me. I would recommend this to others to buy!!!!!!!
New smyrna Beach
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Rebekah S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a really good eyeshadow it works really good. It lasts a long time on the eye it looks very smooth when you put it on. It’s very affordable and it last forever I use mine every day I highly recommend it.
MARINA, CA
One of my favorite collaboration eyeshadow palettes from morphe. Quality is always amazing but never found myself solely using this palette for one eye look. Green shadow is gorgeous but never found useful.
Daytona Beach, FL
I loved the formula to this pallet; it was very creamy and smooth. With that being said it is rather heavy with fallout, but I'd you don't mind that then it's a great buy. Beautiful colors and pigmentation.
Elkins Park, PA
Omg love this ! The colors are beautiful and so many different looks you can use with this blends so well ! This was a really good Collab ! I wouldn’t change anything about this palette

128 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un an
Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette ? anyone know if you can still get this? if so where and how much?
Ana C. • il y a un an
I don’t know if is true information, but I found at Amazon
Edmonton , AB
il y a un an
Would the Morphe x Kathleen Lights Eyeshadow Palette be a good beginner eyeshadow palette?
Sarah B. • il y a un an
Yes because it has a everyday colour style. It’s very bendable and perfect for all skin types.