BY MORPHE

MAKE A GLAM GETAWAY
Exclusively Online + in Morphe Stores!
Limit 2 per customer.
Get in on the color heist of the year. Jaclyn Hill is giving you the code to a killer vault where she’s stashed her top-secret shades in four badass palettes. JACpot.

ARMED & GORGEOUS
Row 1: VIP (icy white shimmer), Access (matte turmeric gold), Gilt Trip (gold leaf shimmer), Coin (glitzy gold sheen), Agent (matte saffron)
Row 2: Top Secret (matte absinthe green), Smooth Criminal (matte cognac), Secure (matte tangerine), Prowl (matte dark truffle), Classified (shimmering burnt gold)

BLING BOSS
Row 1: Bling Bling (silvery pink glitz), Hush Hush (matte lilac mauve), Gem (vibrant violet sheen), Pizzazz (glistening magenta), Mystic (matte blackberry)
Row 2: Spark (matte ruby red), Glitz & Glam (shimmering rose gold), Rockstar (matte mulberry), Ballsy (glistening mauve pink), Berry Treasure (glittering charcoal black)

DARK MAGIC
Row 1: Poof (matte cream), Power Cut (metallic silver), Shhh (matte dusty taupe), Trickery (sparkling emerald), Diversion (shimmering gunmetal)
Row 2: Potion (matte avocado green), Busted (matte ocean blue), Inside Job (matte dark jade), Mojo (matte smoked hickory), Temptress (glinting pitch black)

RING THE ALARM
Row 1: Lolli (shimmering peach rosé), Rush (matte amber), On Camera (shimmering tropical gold), Boom (shimmering blushed bronze), Alert (matte deep ochre)
Row 2: Bomb Ass (gleaming hibiscus pink), Siren (shimmering plum), Mugshot (matte toasted almond), Framed (matte deep plum), Secret (matte roasted chestnut)

Ingredients: (ARMED & GORGEOUS) Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin +/- May Contain/Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

(BLING BOSS) Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin +/- May Contain/Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

(DARK MAGIC) Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin +/- May Contain/Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

(RING THE ALARM) Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin +/- May Contain/Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)

• Another look using MORPHE X Jaclyn Hill The Vault Dark Ma...3 Answers
  • Created this using the MORPHE X Jaclyn Hill The Vault Dar...3 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the money and would it look good on...6 Answers
My Beautiful Flaws ..
Oakland, TN
Skip these! There is a ton of controversy surrounding this launch and many complaints about the shadows lack of pigmentation, performance and other issues. As a matter of fact, as of 8/26/18, many Ulta stores have completely pulled the palettes from their stores and removed the displays, citing a high return rate. The fact is that Morphe and Jaclyn lied to customers when they stated that they destroyed an original batch of “bad palettes” and remade them with a corrected formula and pressing. They didn’t have time to correct and remake a large number of palettes. The originals had already been shipped to Ulta stores and were never pulled. There is no record of new ones ever being imported from China, nor is there a certificate of destruction showing that the bad ones were destroyed. Morphe is how ignoring thousands of customer complaints and emails, leaving customers stuck with eyeshadow palettes that they cannot use.

The shadows lack pigmentation and fade away completely on the eyes within an hour or two, if you can get them to apply in the first place. Many of the shades blend away while working with them on the eyes, and they turn muddy when you try to layer them. Don’t be deceived by a millionaire influencer who cares only about her profits.
Sarah W.
laurel, ms
I wanted this to work so bad!!! The Mattes are dry and patchy the shimmers do not show. Layer upon layer, sigh upon sigh. This pallets had a lot of fallout and the colors all seemed to blend to blue! I am in my living room and so not running to get the pallets for names but the blue, green, teal, and black all blended to the same color! The silver would not show with a brush in the corner on a concealer on the lid. I tried with my finger I wet it nothing. I have a soft brush hand I don’t dig into colors so it takes a lot before my shades show wear and tear. I dig into that silver and had no true color. The formula is just not there for me. Maybe you might like it but I just could not make it work. I love blues and greens but they are so hard to find that are right. Hopefully you have better luck than me! Goodluck!MORPHE X Jaclyn Hill The Vault Dark Magic Eyeshadow Palette
Morgan B.
Sherwood, AR
FAVORITE PALETTE OF ALL TIME!!! I purchased the JH Dark Magic palette about a month ago with the JH brushes and I’m totally in love! The colors are freakin beautiful! They are super pigmented, the blend out seamlessly and effortlessly! The colors last all day long. My eyeshadow looks perfect even after an intense workout. I used to find myself reaching for the same brown tones every single day because that just what I was used to. With this palette I still have a few Browns but the greens and blues are amazing! The possibilities with the beauty are endless. I rated it 5 stars but if I could have rated it at 10 I would! I plan on buying the rest of the Vault Palettes very soon. Highly recommend!🖤
Mandy E.
So here is my second attempt using my #darkmagic palette from @jaclynhill and @morphebrushes STILL feel it is extremely patchy and blends NOTHING like a typical creamy @morphebrushes palette and for that im very disappointed. 😞 but I do luv the colors. The payoff and blending just leaves a ton to be desired. I tried to show in the pics where there were patchy spots, its weird its like when i went to blend one color into the next the first color picked up all the original color and made it either disappear or made if muddy. 😟 instead of a nice normal blend like I normally love with the creamy morphe shadows. Some ppl are saying its just the mattes but i didnt notice a distiqution. I felt all the colors had issues. 🤔🤗 im still liking the over all look and will prob still use this palette(with others, most likely not alone) but this is definitely a let down and not something I am recommending to friends. 😕😔👎(really hoping the other 3 impress me if I get the chance to try them!!🤗😍🤞)
DEVON O.
Philadelphia , PA
So much controversy surrounding this product and all the palettes included in the Jaclyn Hill x Morphe vault. I have nothing like this in my collection so I was very excited to receive this as part of the vault collection. This is the palette that needs the most work in my opinion. I can still manage to get a good look out of it, just not as seamlessly as the other palettes in the collection, and especially not the original Jaclyn Hill palette. The matte green in this palette is one of the harder shades to work with as well as the blue shade “busted”. The mattes are dry. But i can get them to work and blend after a while. For $15 I don’t think this palette is horrible, I also think I got a good batch. Some of the Dark Magic palettes seem almost impossible to work with, and that is not the case with my palette. It’s definitely not my favorite, or the best eye shadow palette but it’s not horrible either.
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
I HAVE THE TEA. I waited until the hype was over after the initial launch of Jaclyn’s vault. I even waited weeks after the second launch of the “better batch” to read up on reviews until I finally tested it for myself. I didn’t buy the whole vault, but this particular palette spoke to me, as it was something very different from everything I own. $15 at Ulta?? It just doesn’t get better than that! This is the “V2” version of Dark Magic. The colors are cool tones, like blues, greens and browns, that include mainly mattes and and a few shimmers. All are very pigmented and feel really buttery. I swatched all of the colors and they are just stunning! I applied them like I normally would and every color blended beautifully. The shimmers looked best when applied with my fingers! When using a brush, I would say to go light handed, as there is a good bit of kick up. It never looked muddy or patchy like some people have stated in other reviews. For me, I absolutely recommend this palette. As for the other palettes in the vault, I’m not sure because I didn’t test them. I would say that it is of equal quality as her first palette with Morphe.
Lauren E.
The overall color story is beautiful and I love the idea of it, but some shadows are hard to work with. When trying to blend out the shade "Inside Job" it began to get a bit patchy but I could work with it and cover it up. The color look AMAZING on hazel eyes and I always get compliments that my eyes look even brighter when wearing the color "Busted" in the outer V, "Trickery" in the middle lid and "Power Cut" on the whole lid in a halo eye look. Overall, I would recommend it if you can work with fallout and dark colors.  I would warn those learning to do makeup to maybe stay away from this palette as a precaution.
Allison A.
Monrovia, IN
Let's start with the bad. Talc powder. Literally, who the hell is still using this in ANYTHING anymore? This stuff has been linked to cancer more times than cancer these days. I was beyond horrified to see this as one of the first ingredients in the product. There are a ton of brands out there making amazing palettes without using Talc powder and everyone should be avoiding talc like the plague.

So lets get to the few times I have used the palette because at the point I noticed it was the ingredients list I had already used it. It is a lovely palette. It is easy to use and you can do a lot with it. It blends beautifully. However, talc is the death of this and can literally be the death of you. So while this is a solid palette it just isn't worth it overall. There are so many others out there without extremely harmful products in them that do so much better than this.

I hope Jaclyn decides to research the products put into her items next time a little better. We all deserve better than this.

Laura G.
We all know there's controversy surrounding this product and Jaclyn finally admitted there were inconsistencies in the pressing, so some were good and others not so much. I ordered the Vault from the Morphe site on launch and think I scored an ok "Dark Magic" palette. Most of the mattes are pretty good, I do find the blue in my palette to cause some issues. You really have to dig in and pack on if you want it to be a solid blue with no patchiness, even then patchiness is hard to avoid. This palette was definitely one of the hardest to work with, but overall if you put in the work you can end up with something good. Yes, it's not an everyday look palette, but it's nice to be given a color scheme to explore some unique looks. It's pushing me out of my comfort zone and i'm excited about that. Overall it's probably worth the $15, I mean the black shade is insane, it's crazy pigmented and such a smooth patchless black, it goes on so perfectly, it's just amazing. So for that shade alone I'd recommend it. The silver shimmer is also a beautiful shade, great for inner corner highlight.
Ali B.
New Port Richey
First off whenever morphe and Jaclyn do a collection I will forever purchase it. These greens and glitter colors are so beyond beautiful!! These shadows are so pigmented and creamy. There is hardly any fallout which is amazing and they are not powdery looking at all. The blend so beautifully not to mention are priced so fairly anyone can get it. I truly think her colabs with morphe are always the best eyeshadows ever. Not to mention it takes a lot to pull once it goes on sale bc the formula was wrong the first time. It was the best decision ever because now they are beyond perfect!!!
Laura C.
Madison, WI
Are these worth it? I've seen mixed reviews
Tammy P.
Barry, ON
Is this palette worth the money and would it look good on hazel eyes?
Karina L.
Blytheville, AR
I need opinions on the Armed and Gorgeous palette by Morphe??? I swatched at Ulta and they were amazing but the reviews on Ulta were so bad! HELPPPPP cause I loved it! Even though its out of stock everywhere 🙃 MORPHE X Jaclyn Hill The Vault Dark Magic Eyeshadow Palette btw i couldn't even find the product to tag on here 😑
Yesenia c.
Beeville, TX
what primer recommendations do yall have for the Morphe Jaclyn Hill Palettes? MORPHE X Jaclyn Hill The Vault Dark Magic Eyeshadow PaletteMORPHE X Jaclyn Hill The Vault Dark Magic Eyeshadow Palette .
Jaay M.