BY MORPHE

Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette Details- Morphe's Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette is not your average eyeshadow palette. That'd be boring. And Jaclyn Hill doesn't do boring. This palette is a 2-year love affair. 35 OMG eyeshadows that were created... see more...

• What is your favorite/go to eyeshadow palette? Comment...3 Answers
  • Does the new Vault collection from Morphe X Jaclyn Hill -...3 Answers
  • How do you get the pans out of pallets if you want to put...1 Answers
Morphe X Jaclyn Hill - The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette
  • "i know this already has so so many positive reviews but here’s another one! i absolutely love this palette. it’s my second that i’ve ever purchased and i’m in love. completely worth the money for the amount of shades you get! the colors are unique, beautiful, and pigmented. the only thing i’m not crazy about is that there is a little bit of fallout. pros: beautiful, affordable, easily blends out, unique color selection cons: fallout" in 5 reviews
Giovanna A.
Phoenix, AZ
The only Morphe palette I had before this one was the one created by Kathleen lights, I liked it but I wasn't head over heels in love with it. For a long time I didn't want to buy this because I feel that I don't use big palettes as much. What finally made me want to buy it was the beautiful mustard yellows and other shades that I didn't have in other palettes. I gotta say that this is an amazing palette! all the colors, even the purples and blues that a lot of the times are hard to use, are very pretty and easy to blend. I am also able to use the 4 darkest shade to fill in my eyebrows or eyeliner, which makes it great for a travel palette! I truly recommend this palette.  Please see the different looks I have created with it.

Note: I know there is some drama regarding Jacklyn, I am not pro or against it, and as a neutral party I can say that if you like the colors, you will enjoy this palette. The choice to support or not the creator is up to you.

Bri C.
Catoosa, OK
One of my other go to simple looks with this glorious pallet!! This pallet has a lot of range! I highly recommend this to any of my beauty guru honeys!! e.l.f. Little Brow Book Eyebrow Makeup on the brows as well!! Very natural day to day!
Lips by FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer
Hair bouncing with Garnier Fructis Style Curl Sculpt Conditioning Cream Gel
Michelle C.
Corning
Love these colors. They blend beautifully. I like playing with different shades and seeing what I can create. This pallet didn't dissapoint. Here I experimented with the purple. I mixed another purple from the huda beauty electric pallet to utilize different shades. I need to learn how to transition colors better tho. Great pallet though
Andrea C.
Long Beach, CA
I feel like I have reviewed this before, but anyhow. I really like the Jaclyn Hill Palette. I bought the very first release and was not disappointed. There are a few pops of color if you’re feeling adventurous, but the neutrals are super buttery and easy to apply. I do feel like the top line of neutrals are super similar to each other but other than that this palette is super versatile.
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
My all time favorite eye shadow palette. The quality of the palette is amazing! The price can’t be beat and the shade range is really nice. I’ve made so many looks with this eye shadow palette alone. Even though it’s big it’s perfect for travel because it has it all shimmers, mattes, transition colors, pops of color, and a white, and black shade. Highly highly recommend.
Shelly N.
Fairmount, IL
Cannot say enough wonderful things about this palette! Would absolutely recommend to anyone needing to expand their beauty collection. Every color you could possibly want this palette has. Pops of bright colors, nice neutrals, matres, pressed pigments, and foils. This palette has it all great for traveling. Product wears nicely for hours and hours without fading.
Ella G.
Allen, TX
I love this palette! There are so many different colors and they blend beautifully. The price is pretty good for the quality you get and I definitely don’t regret buying it. The only problem I have had was that I thought the shade second from the left on the fourth row was blue but it’s actually purple. Other than that there’s absolutely nothing wrong with this palette.
Nyomi T.
Live Oak, FL
I love this palette a lot but I just hate that half of these colors look the same and that they are do look the same in the pan as they do on the eye I do love this for my eye looks because it’s easy to create different looks with most of the palette but I just wish half of these colors didn’t look the same but I do highly recommend this palette
Nshaa C.
Los Angeles
LOVEEEE THIS PALETTE! It just offers such a wide range of colors to work with. Every color is super pigmented!! It’s definitely on the bigger side to carry around but I travel with it anyway. It’s one palette that has every color youd possibly need!! Glad I decided to purchase it after I used my best friend’s!
Alexandra J.
Sterling Heights
Everybody loves this palette and I see why. The colors are rich and pigmented. There's nice transitional colors but maybe a couple unnecessary ones. They are an array of colors and finishes which makes it easy to do a lot of different looks with this. The pan size is generous and the formula is great, blendable like butter. Some better than others but overall great! Def a great value and a must buy!
nicole L.
Bernhards Bay
Is this palette actually worth it? I have heard so many good things about it but I am afraid I won't end up liking the colors. How many make up styles can you actually do with this for everyday makeup?
Natalie G.
I’ve always wanted to try this so bad but it was way out of my price range.I really wanted to review this🙁I wanted to know if it is worth the price?
Thidarat K.
Oxford
I am really interested in getting this, is it worth the money?
Natalia M.
Ottawa, ON
How much is it, is it worth the price, is there fall out???
Sophia S.
Isn’t this supposed to be 30 or 38$?

Amazon