Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Ring The Alarm Eyeshadow Palette

by Morphe

Get caught red-handed with these 10 dangerously hot, fiery eyeshadows. Jaclyn Hill is giving you the code to a killer vault where she's stashed some of her top-secret shades with this badass Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Ring the Alarm Eyeshadow Palette. JACpot!

I Wanting to get this palette And wanted to know if it’s pigments are good? For instances does it blend color?
I’ve been wanting a small neutral eyeshadow palette for traveling... is this a good neutral color range? I have the Jaclyn Hill palette and LOVE it, but it’s a bit big and difficult to take traveling.
Start your review of Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Ring The Alarm Eyeshadow Palette!
Sacramento, CA
Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Ring The Alarm Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Lacei B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this pallette. The shimmers are buttery and every shade is very pigmented. There was very little fallout and the colors in this are gorgeous!
Columbus
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love the formula in this palette! It’s so affordable I only paid 15 dollars for this palette and the shades are so smooth and so pigmented !
Wellington
Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Ring The Alarm Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by tara D.
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite fall palette! Lots of super pigmented warm tone matte shades that are perfect for any look and it also has amazing metallic shades!
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the colors! There’s transitional colors and colors you can use in your crease. The orange and sort of plum color looks great together.
hot springs
Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Ring The Alarm Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by vanity J.
Purchased at: ULTA
this is an amazing product this is the first one that I bought out of her whole collection I have three other ones and I love them
kermit
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s a very nice product I have a lot of them and I really want her brushes I have her Jaclyn hill palette and want her vaults
Longview, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
LOVE how it blends so good & Also How the Pigment is amazing plus the colors are beautiful most of all my favorite palette !
long becah
Purchased at: ULTA
I know it got dirty but!!!!!!! This is a great pallet would also recommend because it’s really popular and great deal
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite palette with all my best colors. I love this morphe colab i will definitely buy the other sets.
Vernon, NY
Love this palette great colors and great looks also super affordable and can be bought online or I store