Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Ring The Alarm Eyeshadow Palette

by Morphe

Get caught red-handed with these 10 dangerously hot, fiery eyeshadows. Jaclyn Hill is giving you the code to a killer vault where she's stashed some of her top-secret shades with this badass Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Ring the Alarm Eyeshadow Palette. JACpot!

I Wanting to get this palette And wanted to know if it’s pigments are good? For instances does it blend color?
I’ve been wanting a small neutral eyeshadow palette for traveling... is this a good neutral color range? I have the Jaclyn Hill palette and LOVE it, but it’s a bit big and difficult to take traveling.
Start your review of Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Ring The Alarm Eyeshadow Palette!
La Grange
Purchased at: ULTA
Beautiful palette with gorgeous colors. I love using this in the fall especially. The tones are really pigmented and blend out very well. The shimmers blind you and compliment the mattes fantastically. :)
Poughquag, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
The colors look amazing on the outside however when applied I found they were quite smooth and were rather dry and starchy almost. For the price they were worth it but I’m not sure if I’d buy again
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this palette! The colors are beautifully pigmented. I was quite hesitant of buying this palette as I didn’t read any reviews before purchasing. I am so glad that I made this purchase at Ulta. This is my favorite palette, and the only palette that I currently use. The colors are easy to blend, you do not have to build them up, but you definitely can. The colors aren’t blotchy at all when applying. This palette is perfect.
MACON, GA
Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Ring The Alarm Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by xiomara N.
Purchased at: ULTA
I wore this palette the day of my wedding after practicing for months with a little help of course! I love how the colors are just bold enough to still be sexy and you get a mix of matte as well as shimmer!! #influenster
Griffin, GA
Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Ring The Alarm Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Beth P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I actually like this palette a lot. I wish it had a little more pigment and a lighter glitter color or even matte. Besides that the color choices are beautiful and I can’t wait to try more looks out.
lansing
this product is amazing, it is one of a set of four, it works out so so so good. It lasts a long tome and doesn't smudge or crease at all. it comes with mattes and shimmers and it is very cheap. the only thing i would change about the product it to put in a slightly bigger mirror.
clayton nj
This product has sooo much pigment. I love the colors in this. The pan sizes are huge and you can do a lot of looks with this pallet. I highly recomend this product. The colors are easy to blend and work with. 10/10 recommend
Pueblo, CO
It just okay, a little hard to blend. The colors are pretty. But if you work with it you can come up with some pretty looks. MORPHE X Jaclyn Hill The Vault Ring the Alarm Eyeshadow Palette
Fairmont, WV
Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Ring The Alarm Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Lacie M.
Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Ring The Alarm Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Lacie M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Like most of Jaclyn’s products, this one is amazing as well. The pigment is AMAZING and there’s hardly any fallout at all. I can’t wait to get the other three!
Minneapolis
Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Ring The Alarm Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Victoria N.
Love this palette. Love all the color is my favorite palette of all. Love the pigment of all the colors. Added a few mor color of other palette to this look.