Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Ring The Alarm Eyeshadow Palette

by Morphe

Get caught red-handed with these 10 dangerously hot, fiery eyeshadows. Jaclyn Hill is giving you the code to a killer vault where she's stashed some of her top-secret shades with this badass Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Ring the Alarm Eyeshadow Palette. JACpot!

I Wanting to get this palette And wanted to know if it’s pigments are good? For instances does it blend color?
I’ve been wanting a small neutral eyeshadow palette for traveling... is this a good neutral color range? I have the Jaclyn Hill palette and LOVE it, but it’s a bit big and difficult to take traveling.
Start your review of Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Ring The Alarm Eyeshadow Palette!
Orlando, FL
Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Ring The Alarm Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Joelle V.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the perfect palette for fall! It has so many good shades or orange and brown with nice shimmer shades of gold, red & pinks. Loving the color pay off. Definitely would purchase from Morphe again.
Purchased at: ULTA
This pallets is one of my favorite it gives great pigment. I use this the most when I travel. It has all the colors that I normally use. Will purchase again in the future and suggest you try it out if you looking for a nice affordable palette
Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Ring The Alarm Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Gawjess E.
I ABSOLUTELY love the pigmentation of this palette, with it's warm and rich colors it's suitable for both summer and fall on every skin tone. This was a great buy, affordable, easy to use and blendable. I recommend this as a staple palette for all glam girls who love bronze hues and a pop of glitter. For an added bonus, try this as a highlighter and blush!
spring, TX
Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Ring The Alarm Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Cintya A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Parte de mis favoritas, me encantan sus colores y el resultado al aplicarlos puedo conbinar los colores y el resultado es amazing 😉 yo tengo toda oa coleccion y la verdad que el precio esta súper accesible ..
Meridian, MS
Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Ring The Alarm Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Lane M.
This is such a beautiful product with amazing colors and formula and super blend able. Definitely a fan of the #jaclynhill colabs with Morphe they are all amazing
Clearwater, FL
I have the entire vault collection, and several morphe palettes in my arsenal. I really like morphe shadows but honestly just don’t find myself reaching for the vault often. Again I do like morphe shadows, just haven’t done a ton with this one yet.
San Marcos , TX
Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Ring The Alarm Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Morgan E.
Purchased at: ULTA
I loveeee this palette! It’s perfect for traveling, easy to use, blends like a dream, and the pigmentation of each shadow is bomb! For $15 I couldn’t ask for better- kudos to Jaclyn Hill because she crushed it!
I adore the original #JaclynHillpalette so I purchased #thevault as an edit to complete my collection. This palette was the best of the four, in my opinion, but it is nowhere near as good as the original formulas. I have to use my #softochre #macpaintpot for all of the vault shadows. This helps with blending and it makes the mattes less patchy but all of the vault shadows require a lot more tlc than any of my other shadows.
Eucha, OK
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like the color story in the whole palette but I try to use the several different times in it just did not work I recently got a new eye shadow base so I'm going to try again for color story and because I love her I give it A3I may come back and update my review once I try it with the base but it was just OK
Painesville , OH
Personally I don’t think she can do anything wrong I have loved every pallet that she’s ever come out with because I think that she pays attention to detail and quality and I appreciate her energy and her love for the industry so I feel like that transfers into the products that she puts out to the world