BY JACLYN HILL'S #1 in Makeup Brush Sets

Ride-or-die Morphe babe Jaclyn Hill has hand-picked her 23 absolute favorite, most essential brushes and we’ve put them all together in one collection packed up in the luxe HH Snakeskin Case. You’ll blend, buff, contour, line, wing and bake with expertise once you’ve put all of Jaclyn’s tips to work.

• How much are these and do I get them online or at my loca...3 Answers
  • Oh my good those are amazing .. i wanna have them so baad4 Answers
  • Can anyone help me? I really need brushes and I want to t...3 Answers
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
OMG! I didn't realize how bad I needed these! I bought them with the intentions of using them on my makeup clients, but I feel like I just want to keep them for myself!! I can't believe I was doing my makeup or anyone else's with out these! At first was was thinking I didn't need ALL of these brushes and I was just going to do an order of individual ones I pick out, but after totaling up how much all the brushes I wanted, with out this handy case, I was essentially spending more. For the price, with coupon code, you are basically spending only $5 for each brush and getting the case for free. That's a good deal!! And I surprisingly use every single brush in this set. I bought this and the Jaclyn Hill pallet for $164 and free shipping. I had a little buyers remorse after spending that much, but now that I have these babies in my hands and I am seeing the quality and usefulness of these. I have ZERO regrets now. The only regret I have is not having purchased it all sooner. I am actually contemplating buying a separate kit just to use on my clients.
Shamaka G.
Like she's says in her overview of the brushes...these are my ride or die brushes. I use these brushes everytime I wear my makeup. I absolutely love everything morphe. This set gives you everything thing you need to create the perfect makeup look for your Instagram or Facebook post or your night out with your girlfriends. Prefect for an everyday use too. So soft and no shedding at all. Easy to wash and look brand new after a good clean. Again this brush set is everything you need! If you haven't tried morphe your missing out. High end makeup and brushes for an affordable price. Can't beat that.
Gretchen S.
Willowick, OH
I bought this set and split it with a friend so I can’t speak for every brush. But overall I’m extremely happy with the purchase. I took most of the eyeshadow and blending brushes. And I have no complaints at all with them! They are all staples in my daily routine now and blend shadows beautifully. The reason I removed one star is because some of the synthetic brushes shed bristles often which is getting pretty annoying as I use them all daily. The case is wonderful and now how I store and travel with all my makeup brushes.
Alexandra M.
Got these brushes for my birthday and I love all of them I threw all my other crappy went out and I only use these and this is the perfect starter for brushes I’ve definitely added some others to this collection and also only Morphy because after using these these were also my first Morphy brushes I’m only sticking with no Morphy best brush is by far and you can’t beat the price they’re very affordable the whole pallet together was only $150 and I find that to be very affordable for what you’re getting I don’t even think I use all of her lending brushes all the time so you’re definitely getting your moneys worth I did add a largePointed powder brush to this and I feel like that was a really good choice to have a wish it wasn’t this but it was only like $10 or something so not a big deal I have made an additional list separately that I would add to this again perfect brush collection that every make up guru make up and fizziest has to have
Hailey D.
Huntington
I received the Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Favorite Brush Collection as an anniversary gift because they were all I talked about. I LOVE these brushes! The price was very reasonable considering all of the brushes you receive. The box is cute. I only have two complaints, one they have a strong chemical smell when you open them, but after they air out a little bit they are fine. And the second, is some of the brushes have frayed, mainly the goat hair ones, other than that these are great brushes.
Madi M.
Illinois
Love love these! Wasn’t sure when looking for makeup brush’s what to start off with. Had been getting cheap ones off amazon. Decided to get these and best decision EVER!! These are a great start for anyone getting started, or not sure what to get. You get everything you would need for your face and eyes! It’s definitely worth the price but would be better if you used someone code. Plus the travel case is also really nice.
Deanna M.
This is the first “expensive” brush set I’ve bought myself and still use every brush to this day. There is so much controversy when it comes to Morphe but my experience with them has been good. I’ve experienced some shedding while washing and a couple brushes will shed while I use them on the face, but nothing horrible. I find the fluffy eye brushes to fray out a bit and they can lose their shape. But overall not bad. It is a good chunk of money but brushes are key when it comes to applying makeup. You want to invest in good quality brushes. Bad brushes can make the best makeup look bad while good brushes can make cheap makeup look bomb. This is a great set for beginners because Jaclyn has a video explaining what she uses each brush for.
Ciara D.
Literally my most prize procession in all my makeup is this brush set. I use almost every single brush when I go to do my make up. My one complaint is I wish there were flat brushes for packing on shadow. Other than that it has every brush you need for a complete face. They are all the best brushes I’ve used thus far. I’ve even put down my beloved beauty blender for the foundation brush. And the case it comes in is the ABSOLUTE best for traveling. I never worry about my brushes getting smashed up anymore. And it has room for a few more brushes in there.
Kirin K.
Phoenix
I purchased this on a hunch that Jaclyn was going to do good and let me say yes she did. I love the fact that influencers are giving us a complete list of brushes they love and think is great quality. Now I may not use all the brushes the way she doesn’t but the quality of the brushes is there and I always seem to find a way to use them.
Rachel W.
This is the first brush set I’ve ever owned from Morphe and I have to say it is totally worth the price. You get 23 amazing brushes that cover eyes and face. I have only used these brushes since I bought them. The face brushes give my face an airbrushed look and don’t allow any texture to really show. The eye brushes blend the shadows to perfection and give soft lines and not harsh lines like other brushes I’ve used. I highly recommend this brush set!
Brianna A.
Louisiana
Has anyone tried the new Jaclyn Hill x Morphe palette? I'm considering buying it because the colors look gorgeous but I've heard mixed reviews :/ Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Favorite Brush Collection
Rachel D.
How well do these brushes work? I have been thinking about getting some but don't want any crap brushes & everyone always seems to go on about these
Kimberly K.
They're easy to wash?
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
What do y’all clean your morphe brushes with? I just bought a nice set and don’t want to mess them up. Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Favorite Brush Collection
Amy D.
Cape Coral
I am looking for a new set of brushes. I have a Mary Kay set that is about 10 years old. How do these brushes hold ? Are they easy to wash? How soft are they?