Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Favorite Brush Collection

Ride-or-die Morphe babe Jaclyn Hill has hand-picked her 23 absolute favorite, most essential brushes and we’ve put them all together in one collection packed up in the luxe HH Snakeskin Case. You’ll blend, buff, contour, line, wing and bake with expertise once you’ve put all of Jaclyn’s tips to work.

Is this worth trying out ?
I need that brush set and please tell me how I can get it?
Cómo puedo obtener las mías? 🥴
Start your review of Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Favorite Brush Collection!
How would you rate this product?
tulsa
Purchased at: ULTA
I really really love mine and I’ve had them for about three years now. They are my every day brushes and I’ve never had any of them lose any hair. Jaclyn hill is a goddess I have so many of her products and would definitely recommend buying this set. I also love how it’s eye brushes and face brushes in one set. Also she has each of the brushes labeled for what they are used for online. When I first started doing make up this made it extremely easy. And this set covers every brush you need to do a full make up look whether it’s a dramatic or natural look. Hope this helps you!
New Waterford, OH
Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Favorite Brush Collection uploaded by crystalmaelove M.
I am reviewing Morphe Jaclyn Hill Volume II palette. I was so excited to purchase this on the launch date. I loved the first palette by her from morphe. The pans of shadow are super creamy to perfection! I was not surprised how beautiful they are! I loved the bright colors I just wished she made a blue or green in this palette. Would be perfect if that was added. Overall I [email protected] it 4.8 stars the colors the product and design of the colors are amazing. I took off because a more purple green would look great together if it was added.
Racine, WI
I remember when these launched and I was working as Beauty Brand Ambassador at multiple ULTA Beauty stores. True to Morphe's form, the brushes were so cute, the bristles were soft but the larger face brushes are always better than the smaller brushes quality. IDK why but they just are. Come to my YouTube channel "TheBICHE) an acronym for "The Beauties In Color Here Everyday" where I use a lot of Morphe brushes and also brushes from Juvia's Place.
Elk Grove
These brushes are my absolute favorite when I started getting into make up heavily I started out with some brushes from a different brand that had a lot of fall out to them I would find little hairs on my face from the brushes but with these brushes everything goes on so smooth and goes exactly how I want it to.
I actually got "the eye" collection and it's so worth it, the variety it's amazing, brushes work absolutely amazing, they are soft and smooth and will literally work nicely with any pigmented shadow of any brand, this is an amazing collection i will highly recommend.
Killingworth, CT
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’m in love with this make up Brush set! The brushes are super soft and there is a brush for every product that I need to apply. They are lightweight for traveling and stylish. All the brushes are soft and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new brushes
Middletown, NY
This is a really good makeup brush set for a really good price I’ve had countless morphe brushes for years and they still look brand new. This has everything you need for a full face and will have you set if you’re a beginner or a makeup lover in general.
Hixson, TN
I purchased these from Ulta they were a reasonable price. I wish that the brushes were a little bit softer. My face tends to get really red after using the powder brush. Easy to clean though still in great condition probably would not buy them again.
Gainesville , FL
I love this brush set it is so amazing. It includes so many different brushes and totally worth the price. The brushes are high quality might I add. I highly recommend if you are into makeup and want a detailed brush set.
Mesa
Amazing brushes! Great quality! There is nothing worse then getting a set of brushes that lose bristles after just one use. This set is a staple of mine and they still appear brand new! So impressed by this product!

197 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...