BY MORPHE #3 in Eyeshadow Palettes

This is not your average eye palette. That’d be boring. We (and most importantly, Jaclyn Hill) don’t do boring. This palette is a 2-year love affair. 35 brand-new, OMG eyeshadows that Jaclyn whipped up, formulated, tested, re-tested, and perfected. They were created to deliver not only the best color payoff but also amazing application. Mattes, shimmers, satins, foils, and glitter: all pressed to perfection...just the way Jaclyn wanted. Her dreamy colors are now your reality. So whether you’re pressed for time or have time to play, this palette is your new bestie. Because a girl (and guy) needs to have options.

• is this product even worth it compared to the James Charl...32 Answers
  • How Is the pigment and fall out?5 Answers
  • Proud of this look I did with my Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eye...8 Answers
Q&A (2064)

Start your review of Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Nearly all of my brushes and palettes are Morphe and they are my number one go to for these items. Extremely happy with this palette (as I am with all of their products!) very pigmented and blend well. Gorgeous packaging" in 2735 reviews
  • "Yaaaaas! This is literally my favorite palette EVER. lasts so long! It doesn’t wear off at all. Perfect for a bold eye or even a neutral look. Morphe is seriously the best! I 110% recommend this eyeshadow palette!" in 267 reviews
Indio, CA
The Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette is my favorite Morphe eyeshadow palette. If you're new to makeup or the brand, I really believe you only need this palette in your collection. You can create an endless amount of looks, from everyday natural to evening smokey, glam looks. The color selection and the formula is good. There are 35 shadows, consisting of mattes, shimmers, satins, foils, and glitters. The shadows blend nicely. For the price and variety of finishes, it's really a great item to have. The only downfalls are the lack of a mirror and the size, it's huge, which makes it hard to travel with. But, Morphe is known for their large palettes. With the amount of shadow selections you get with this, it's worth buying.
Hapeville, GA
This is one of the first morphe palettes I purchased and I love the pigmentation of the palette and diversity in looks you can make. The palette had a great price point for the amount of pans you received and a good color pay off. It had minor fall out but that wasn’t any problem to me. What I didn’t like was that it didn’t have a mirror and that the names aren’t on the palette. If I’m not mistaking all the new palettes have a mirror now and have names on the actually palette instead of a plastic insert. The palette also can get dirty really fast but the new palette you can actually wipe off.
Alabaster
I bought this pretty soon after the rerelease when they first sold out and I was honestly a little disappointed. The colors of the eyeshadows looked different from all the videos and photos I’d seen. Not drastically different, but different enough that many of the looks don’t look the same. And the shimmers are chalky. When I swatch them on my hand, they look okay, but when I apply it to my eyes (whether with my finger or a wet brush), the shimmer is almost nonexistent. I was expecting the quality to be like my other Morphe palettes.
Downey
Super cute! If you’re looking for cute nude eyeshadow looks this is the pallet for you. The pigmentation in this pallet is also great considering it’s not too expensive. The shades enlight and beam are great for highlighting your brow bone. I would say if you’re barely getting into eyeshadows this would be a great pallet for you to start off with because it has great transition colors and really nice & pigmented shimmers. I have been able to create several looks with just a few of these colors on this pallet.
This palette has everything you need. It’s got a good balance of shimmers and mattes to make hundreds of different looks. I especially like how it’s not just neutral tones, it could have a green or yellow but that isn’t affecting the 5 star I’m giving it because the shadows are good quality and last so long. They are very pigmented and little fallout. I also recommend the Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Amplifying Eye Primer to help your shadows last even longer! Hope this helped :)
Purchased at: ULTA
I really Love this Palette it is one of the ones I use most of and it is very pigmented and the color blend so well work well to do most any type of look you honestly will not retreat buying this palette I recommend it 100% it has light , dark and shimmery colors Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette
Philadelphia
I love the palette! The shades are great mix of warm neutrals and color. The mattes blend nicely and the shimmers are amazing. I think they last awhile on the eyes. I would probably buy again, but right now I just have way too many palettes to go through. I heard they got new packaging that’s more sturdy than packaging from the original launch, if that’s the case that’s a great improvement because the original packaging is very flimsy.
Valley, AL
Even though I am not particularly a fan of JH, I am a fan of this palette. I bought it a good while back on sale from Ulta, and I still find myself using it on occasion. Do I think it is still worth paying $38 for? Not necessarily, I mean it isn’t a ‘newer’ one, but to each their own. It is a good formula, it has a good mix of shimmers and mattes and it is wearable on a daily basis, but can also create more colorful looks.
new jersey
I’ve been using this palette for so long and just recently realized just how good it is’!! The variety is perfect for every occasion, its amazing for glam looks, natural, funky everything is possible with this palette!
Super pigmented, not crazy fallout and blends rlly well. I do recommend wetting ur brush when using the shimmers to get the full effect!Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette
Pollock Pines, CA
I love this palette I think you can achieve so many looks from this palette it's very versatile. The shades are pigmented , not that much fall out. My only wish is the shade names are backwards and I really didnt like that especially since I an professional makeup artist and I review products online all the time it would be nice to just see the shade name under the shade itself
newry
I want to buy it, but is it worth the price?
Tahlequah, OK
is this product even worth it compared to the James Charles palette ?
Is this worth the money? And how good is the pigment?
Is it worth the hype to buy this palette ?
Is this product worth the $30-$40 ??

Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

ULTA was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email