Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

This is not your average palette. That’d be boring. We (and most importantly, Jaclyn Hill) don’t do boring. This palette is a 2-year love affair. 35 OMG eyeshadows that Jaclyn whipped up, formulated, tested, re-tested, and perfected. They were created to deliver not only the best colour payoff but also amazing application. Mattes, shimmers, satins, foils, and glitter: all pressed to perfection...just the way Jaclyn wanted. Her dreamy colours are now your reality. So whether you’re pressed for time or have time to play, this palette is your bestie. Because a girl (and guy) needs to have options.

(Finish: matte and shimmer)

SHADE NAMES

• Enchanted / matte forest green
  • Central Park / matte cocoa bean
  • Soda Pop / matte espresso
  • Abyss / matte obsidian

Is there a lot of fallout?
Is this shadow worth the price tag it come with? I want it but I’m not sure?
Where can i finde this product ?
Start your review of Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...Extremely happy with this palette (as I am with all of their products!) very pigmented and blend well. Gorgeous packagingin reviews
...so long! It doesn’t wear off at all. Perfect for a bold eye or even a neutral look. Morphe is seriously the best! I 110% recommend this eyeshadow palette!in reviews
Angelle R.
Kenner, LA
Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Angelle R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This was my first colorful palette and i HIGHLY recommend it! The eyeshadows are easy to blend, a lot of colors that compliment each other, and it stays all day!!! Worth the price! Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette
Missy E.
Odessa, TX
Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Missy E.
I purchased this product and I was not disappointed. The colors are amazing. I love how you can do a colorful look or neutral look. The formula is great and these colors are super pigmented. I would definitely repurchase.
Lexi M.
Richmond , KY
Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Lexi M.
Purchased at: ULTA
The. Best. Palette. I’ve. Ever. Owned. Totally worth the money and worth the hype. The shadows blend beautifully and the shades are perfect for everyday use.
Jessica H.
Titusville, FL
Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jessica H.
I love my Morphe Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Pallet. It has taken a beating because it is used so much. The colors are vibrant and never disappoint. They blend amazingly well and are long lasting.
Julissa F.
Moreno Valley, CA
Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Julissa F.
I love this pallet one of my favorite go to!! You can create so many looks with it! This is a look a created with it, from natural to dramatic, colorful looks! Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette
Stephanie T.
Chandler
Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Stephanie T.
I love this palette because it’s diverse and great quality for its price. I can do a fun colored eye look to a neutral and everything in between. It’s my go to palette when I wanna to do some mix and match looks.
Rachel R.
Ferndale, MI
Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Rachel R.
I love this palette! This was actually my very first morphe palette and I’m impressed by the quality. The palette is super versatile and has so many colors. I think overall you see a lot more of the neutral looks for this palette so I included a photo of a more vibrant one I did with it!
Eboni W.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Eboni W.
I loooove this palette. I’ve had it for a while and still manage to use at least one shade from it every day. I love the huge range of transition shades (which is mainly what I use) and that it also includes a variety of fun shades to play with too. Would definitely recommend this palette! Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette
Naomi L.
Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Naomi L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This palette is so beautiful. I love the colors, neutral yet pop. It’s pigmented and perfect. #followforfollow #f4f
Samantha M.
Allen, SD
Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Samantha M.
This is By Far one of my Fave palettes. Such a variety of shades. You can make so much makeup looks with this. The formula is amazing. The packaging is quite plain but you'll be amazed by the shadows. I definitely give this a 15/10 yes, a 15/10 . Lol worth the money.

3,435 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Beatriz L.
Phoenix
il y a 11 jours
Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette how do we get free products to review?
Aiyana B. il y a 11 jours
Stay active in the community, and provide high quality reviews! I’m in 5 voxboxes right now!!