BeautyEyeEyeshadow PalettesMorphe
x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

This is not your average palette. That’d be boring. We (and most importantly, Jaclyn Hill) don’t do boring. This palette is a 2-year love affair. 35 OMG eyeshadows that Jaclyn whipped up, formulated, tested, re-tested, and perfected. They were created to deliver not only the best colour payoff but also amazing application. Mattes, shimmers, satins, foils, and glitter: all pressed to perfection...just the way Jaclyn wanted. Her dreamy colours are now your reality. So whether you’re pressed for time or have time to play, this palette is your bestie. Because a girl (and guy) needs to have options.

(Finish: matte and shimmer)

SHADE NAMES

• Enchanted / matte forest green
  • Central Park / matte cocoa bean
  • Soda Pop / matte espresso
  • Abyss / matte obsidian

Does the pigmentation on this pallet last all day?
Favorite make up to use? Or best make up you've gotten from influenster?
Jaclyn cosmetics released a Strawberry inspired collection. Are you buying anything?
Start your review of Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...Extremely happy with this palette (as I am with all of their products!) very pigmented and blend well. Gorgeous packagingin reviews
...so long! It doesn’t wear off at all. Perfect for a bold eye or even a neutral look. Morphe is seriously the best! I 110% recommend this eyeshadow palette!in reviews
Claire B.
Monroe, MI
Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Claire B.
Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Claire B.
I love this palette because of the color story and the amount of shades. And even though it is a big palette the packaging is sleek and can fit in my drawers. There are shades in this palette for every eye color and skin tone.
Jayden S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jayden S.
Absolutely loved this palette when it came out. So much so I bought it twice. The formulas are nice and it has a good range for everyone. Colors, neutrals, mattes, shimmers. So many can be created!
Dee J.
Kansas City
Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Dee J.
I love the colors and coverage. I recently had to get dressed up for a wedding and the colors did Justice! So vibrant with the perfect pop for any occasion. I would buy again!
Autumn B.
Lexington, TN
Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Autumn B.
This palette is my absolute favorite!! You can create any look from neutral to colorful. The shadows are buttery soft and soo pigmented 😍 they last all day/night long, and are definitely attention grabbers at a party 😍😍
Lindsey M.
Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Lindsey M.
This palette is. AMAZING. I absolutely LOVE how versatile it is. The formula is so smooth and buttery, and the colors blend so so well. The shades I choose today went on smooth and pigmented, and blended out nice and soft. Just. Perfect! *chef kiss* A classic and versatile palette that I can't wait to dip into more and more. #palettelove #eyeshadowgame #mascara #naturallook #freshface #f4f
Maria F.
Depew, NY
Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Maria F.
I’m a professional makeup artist and can say that this is one of my most used palettes. Especially when it comes to bridal makeup. They are very well pigmented, don’t have a lot of fallout, and blend quite well. I love all the colors that come in this specific set!
Kendra M.
Plainville, MA
Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kendra M.
I love using this palette on my makeup clients! From neutrals to bold colors, and shimmers to mattes, it’s such a convenient palette to have. It’s a bit pricey for Morphe, but most of the shadows perform great. Some shades can be a bit chalky, but you just have to work with them.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,334 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the Morphe x Jaclyn Hill eyeshadow palette. Retails for $38.00 for 35 shades. Most shades fall under the warm, neutral color scheme. The different shades performed differently, just 3 or 4 were very "patchy". I would give this a 3.5 if I could. The shimmery shades had a denser formula that really requires you to jab your brush into the pan. They applied better with fingertips. A wet brush really brings out the pigment. The matte eyeshadows varied from medium to opaque. the more pigmented shades were harder to blend. Some of these shades stained my MAC brushes. The brighter shades are so dry, chalky, and a bit difficult to work with. Definitely want a primer or dampened brush with those.
Diane E.
Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Diane E.
Couldn’t find correct product to tag but I got the morphe x Jaclyn hill divine neutrals palette. I had high hopes for it since I loved the shades but the formula was a let down. The matte shades are great and blendable, but the glittery shades are the opposite. They have horrible pigment and they don’t blend well at all. No matter how I apply it (finger/brush, with/without primer), it still looks dull and dusty, not like how it looks in the palette.
Fahmida S.
Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Fahmida S.
My FAVORITE palette! I recommend this to everyone and still to Thai day. You have a little bit of everything in this palette. It’s perfect for beginners too.

3,486 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Deisy G.
nineteen thirty fifty
il y a 2 mois
Audrey O. il y a 2 mois
The palette is gorgeous. Very pigmented and blends well.
Ingrid K.
Middlesbrough, Cleveland
il y a 4 mois
Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette Are you as happy with this palette as I am?
Alicia D. il y a 3 mois
Yes. I think it’s beautiful and well made. The color payoff is perfect as well.