BY MORPHE #2 in Eyeshadow Palettes

This is not your average eye palette. That’d be boring. We (and most importantly, Jaclyn Hill) don’t do boring. This palette is a 2-year love affair. 35 brand-new, OMG eyeshadows that Jaclyn whipped up, formulated, tested, re-tested, and perfected. They were created to deliver not only the best color payoff but also amazing application. Mattes, shimmers, satins, foils, and glitter: all pressed to perfection...just the way Jaclyn wanted. Her dreamy colors are now your reality. So whether you’re pressed for time or have time to play, this palette is your new bestie. Because a girl (and guy) needs to have options.

• What do you guys think about this look? I used • [product:morphe...4 Answers
  • I really want this palette! I've never used any morphe palettes b...7 Answers
  • [product:morphe-x-jaclyn-hill-eyeshadow-palette-12] Anastasia Bev...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Lisa C.
I find many MAC dupes and favorites from this palette...it is not hard to imagine since Jaclyn started her makeup career working for MAC that a lot of her shades are some of her favorite MAC shadow dupes. For instance, you definitely get a MAC Nylon dupe from that blinding light yellow toned highlighter shade up top. Then there is one that is very similar to MAC Ricepaper. I started out my makeup collection with MAC but I also have tried numerous high end and low end shadows and I can tell right off the bat that these shade formula and colors are similar to the MAC ones albeit most feel more creamy and buttery with added dimethecones To the shadow formula- so some do feel more wet than dry. A lot of the blending shade are like MAC Soft Brown and Wedge which are also some of her favorite shades to use.

There is a also a dark brown glitter shade that is very similar in concept to the MAC Deeply Dashing which I got the shadow after seeing Jaclyn use it. So this palette it is literally composed of her own favorite collection of shadows.

The formula is on point. Nowadays most eyeshadow formulas are decent - just what you prefer. I do find this palette to perform well just like my Viseart palette for the mattes. Also the shimmering shades are beautiful as well as being extremely pigmented. These shadows formula can be built up so it layers effectively and blends well all except the black shadow which is harder to blend. Her shadow formula works best with a goat hair brush which is what most MAC brushes are made of. The stiffness of the goat hair picks up the shadow well and deposit and blends quite seamlessly. So I do suggest you use that for this palette. Most low end palette have more fall out than high end in my experience but this palette did not have too much fallout which is a good thing.

Overall, as someone who had played with lots of eyeshadow palette and is a junkie of eyeshadows, I approve of this palette and recommends to anyone who loves warm neutrals with pops of colors thrown in so it is perfect for every occasion.
Christine D.
Waipahu, HI
From what I’m seeing from Morphe, they tend to make a LOT of warm palettes and I get it. I am a sucker for warm palettes but I feel like I have enough on my collection already so I don’t gravitate towards their palettes. However, this collaboration of Morphe and Jaclyn Hill totally changed my mind. The colors are all beautiful!Since I don’t own any morphe eyeshadow palettes, I am not very familiar with their formula. However, upon using this palette these past few months, I am actually very impressed on how pigmented every shade in here. The colors are so rich and just so fun that you can create endless of looks with just this palette. The mattes blends wonderfully and I love that there are a lot of great transition shades included and shades that are perfect to deepen the color or create a smoky look. The shimmers are wonderful as well and they perform great even without fix plus or primer. They are very easy to blend, some shades are a little powdery so I always tap my brushes just to avoid some fall out. It would have been perfect if they included a mirror on this palette. I know the price is higher than their regular morphe palettes but I understand that this is a collaboration so I am willing to pay more as long as the quality and the theme is into my liking. I am in love with this palette and I am so glad that I bought it! Would I recommend it? Totally!
Andie C.
South Gate, CA
I was super excited when I was finally able to purchase this palette. It sold out instantly 3 times before I was able to get my hands on it (given I never woke up on time haha). Once it arrived I was over the moon excited to test it out.

I own other Morphe palettes and this formula was different and better. The glitter and sheen colors have this creamy wet feeling to them (similar to Colourpop Super Shock shadows and highlights) the matte colors are a tiny bit less creamy but they both still blend effortlessly.

With almost all eyeshadows there is fall out and this one is no exception. I will say there is less fall out while applying your shadow vs. When you dip your brush onto the palette (does that make sense?). It may or may not be caused by my brushes (specific blending brush/bristles) but when I am applying my eyeshadow, there is less than your average fallout.
The vibrant colors stain your brushes like a mofo. If you are using white/pale color brushes, the blue, purple and green colors will stain your lovely brushes and will require a few washes and a lot of brush cleaner to remove.

Overall thoughts.
I learned the hard way that you shouldn’t skimp out on eyeshadows (and brushes) High quality is a must and this palette meets and exceeds expectations. Not to mention the color variety is beyond amazing!!

My favorite thing about these colors is you can do a natural and vibrant look with only this palette. For my skin tone, The neutrals work perfectly for an everyday look and the lightest colors work for highlight and lid colors. The blues are divine!!! I used the last two rows for Medusa and Harry Potter inspired makeup— the greens and blues have great color payout.
I recommend this palette to everyone who is looking to have a bit more color variety and is willing to explore with their makeup looks.
Crystal S.
1. Jaclyn Hill was the first MUA I ever religiously followed.
2. Morphe eye shadow palettes are the muthalovin' bee's knees!
4. So when homegirl launched her palette with Morphe I freaked out a little bit. Okay, maybe a lot bit. But come on, those colors!!!!

All of that being said, I tried to be as unbiased as my crazy fangirl heart would allow. There were a lot of neutral colors, and I know from close friends that was their biggest issue with the palette: too many similar shades.

For me, that isn't an issue. My go-to looks are very neutral, warm tone based. So I'm personally chalking that up as a pro.

The metallics POP. Especially if you spritz a bit of setting spray on your brush first.

And then jewel tones are STUNNING!!!!!

Now the formula. Guys, the pigmentation on these shadows is FREAKING MAGICAL!!!! Leave it to Jaclyn and Morphe to slay the pigmentation game. There hasn't been a lot of fall out and they apply as smooth as butter on hot silk!

BONUS****the two lightest shades double as highlight. They're my go to highlight for my cupid's bow and inner corner of my eye. Seriously legit.

I can't recommend the Jaclyn X Morphe eye shadow palettes enough.
Linda F.
Maryland Heights
Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

The Jaclyn Hill palette by Morphe was my first eyeshadow palette which got me interested in makeup again.

I love this palette. It's very pigmented it goes on nice and smooth. There are so many colors that really makes any eye pop. You can use this palette to make a nice day time, and for the evening out pop on some shimmer and drive the men (if your single of course) or your significant other crazy. Ahhhh...you can also make your friends jealous!As an older lady, I tend to use the non-vibrant colors, while still having fun using the shimmers.

TIP Before you begin to explore and have fun creating your own fun and unique eye looks, always apply a good eye primer. It will create a smooth surface where the eye colors go on smoothly and prevents creasing and shadow fallout.

Of course I am a rock and roll lady. I'm 53 and I live for the 80s hair bands and luckily some of those 80 bands are still around so when they play my town I like to go to the shows. For something like that I may tend to go with some of the more vibrant colors just to stand out and have fun.
Bryanna S.
Doniphan , MO
I have been playing with the morphe, Jaclyn Hill palette for a few months now. At first, I was super excited to get it in the mail because it was such a beautiful palette and so versatile! I felt let down by the blue color that I was most interested in (the darker shade) because it looked on point when it packed it onto my lid, but by lunch time, it was no longer blue. It had turned gray and was completely unremarkable! My heart was crushed! I put the palette down for a while and started using others. I recently picked this palette back up again and have a new found love for it. I was judging the rest of the shades by that one blue that didn’t work out. I started playing around with the purples and golds and quickly realized that this palette was going to be one of my favs! The formula is so creamy. All of the shades are super pigmented. There is a little fall out, but in my experience most heavy pigmented and high quality shadows are going to have some fall out. You get less fall out and more pigment if you apply these shadows with you fingers or dampen your brush with the setting spray of your choice. The shadows in this palette have all blended beautifully. There are so many looks that you can do with just this one palette, making it great to travel with. In summary, this palette is definitely worth the money. You will will not be disappointed with this purchase.
Theresa M.
This eye shadow palette is in my  top 3 of eyeshadow palettes I own. I tend to purchase warmer/neutral shade palettes not typically palettes that include vibrant color.
I wasn't sure that I would get very much use out of those brighter more colorful shades in the palette but I have even surprised myself with how much I have enjoyed those shades as well.
I believe that this palette is something that works for you all year long every.single.holiday and season (Halloween anyone?) there is so much versatility packed into this palette and when you really dive deep into it- you may even find out that there are some serious dupes for some of the most popular shades out there in current and past palettes going back to 2012!
Attached I have included a photo of my palette and a photo of a look I did. I am just your everyday average person in my 30's and I use this palette often! Colors I used in my look are: faint, sissy, little lady, silk creme, enlight
Nikita H.
Mesa, AZ
Where to begin? I absolutely adore Jaclyn Hill and Morphe is my go to brand for eyeshadow palettes. I waited anxiously and was able to purchase this first time around. I love the color choices Jaclyn chose and I think they work great. There is definitely a difference in consistency and ingredients in this palette versus the other 4 I own from Morphe. Most shades have more of a creamy texture. Morphe never lets me down. Quality for such an incredible price. Shipping is always extremely quick and I have never had a shipping issue. All my girlfriends lover this. It has the perfect transitioning colors and with the shimmer colors, works great for halo eyes! The perfect smokey eye can also come from this palette. Extremely blendable. It is an all around beauty and I always recommend Morphe to my friends and labeled this one a must have!

The reasoning for my 4 stars is the brighter colors need a bit more work to use. Shades like Royalty and Pool Party weren't as vibrant as I expected and they are two of the shades I was most excited for. I know some users have claimed a lot of fall out, but I do not think it's anymore than any other top notch palette. Dip and tap is my motto. Always knock your access power off before applying.

Sara M.
Charlotte, NC
I had been hearing about this on the internet for a long time, months ago when I went to purchase it, it was sold out online. When I finally was able to get my hands on the product after the Ulta edition release, I discovered why. This is by far morphes best palette. This palette provides a wonderful variety of creams and neutrals, warms and cools, mattes and shimmers. The shadows themselves feel like butter, and I am so thankful for Jaclyn for creating not only the perfect palette but making it with morphe to be affordable too. And of course thankful to morphe for providing their customers with the best quality for the lowest price. I would recommend this to anyone as a first palette and I’m sure for many I could be their only one it’s so versatile. Even for those like me who this was not my first palette, it quickly became my go to. Blues take a bit of babying to blend but that’s normal and I’m okay with it. I’m no makeup professional but I love this product!
Ashley C.
Wichita Falls , TX
I was able to get my hands on this pallet the very first go around from the Morphe website. I already have the Morphe 35f pallet and enjoy it but they really stepped it up a bit with this pallet. The shimmer shadows are really beautiful. Wet your brush a little and you have stunning payoff with the shimmers. I find the mattes to be more pigmented in this pallet than they are in other Morphe pallets. I have not personally experienced the fallout that others have complained about however when working with a very bold look with the bright blues, greens, black, or deep reds I always put powder under my eyes just in case so I can sweep away any fallout that may occur. This is
Something I do with any pallet when working with these colors though. I don’t understand what all the complaints on this pallet are about. I’ve compared shades in this pallet to a too faced pallet I own and the Jaclyn pallet has FAR MORE pigment in my opinion. It’s a great beginner pallet. I find myself reaching for it all the time to grab a color here or a color there even when I’m working from other pallets. Good color range. Good formula. Good product.
Ellie X.
I want to buy it, but is it worth the price?
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
Is it worth the hype to buy this palette ?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Love it or Leave it😕?
Lara H.
Natasha S.
Is this palette worth the money ?