BY MORPHE #38 in Highlighter

Meet Morphe's brand-new high impact highlighters. The Babe in Paradise Highlighter Palette features six shades that were developed with Bretman Rock and are truly made for every Morphe Babe under the sun. Beach please, you've never seen or felt highlighters this bomb before. These daringly creamy, zero-gravity highlighters create explosive, prismatic effects. Pair with the Custom Fan Brush and you're good to glow.

Shade Names:

• Behbeh Gurl (pearlescent pink)
  • Vaygaytion (iced champagne sheen)
  • Mahu (gilded gold)
  • Get Lei'D (peachy pink sheen)
  • Cheehoo (soft rose sheen)
  • Shady Bitch (golden copper luster)

Benefits:

• Innovative, daringly creamy formula
  • Weightless, zero-gravity feel
  • Made for every babe under the sun

Ingredients: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyethylene, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate.

MAY CONTAIN: Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Mica (CI 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Julia G.
Buffalo
MY FAVORITE HIGHLIGHTER PALETTE BY FAR! I was interested in it shortly before it came out because I’m a fan of Bretman Rock and when I finally got to try it, I was not disappointed.

I use it everyday in all of my looks. I have a more fair complexion, but I have been progressively becoming more tan since it is currently summer time. For my nose, inner eye corner, and browbone, I mix BEHBEH GIRL and VAYGAYTION together, sometimes adding in MAHU. I don’t always add MAHU because when I use just the lighter colors, I have found that some of my natural features are more noticeable. I apply highlighter to these areas using a small rounded brush for precision. When I put highlighter on my face, I use the provided fan brush and spray it with rose water prior to packing it with product. This makes the highlighter set and stay on for much longer than expected.

With this palette, I can make my highlight very blinding or subtle with the range of shades. People with any skin tone can use this palette to meet their everyday needs as it serves to all ethnicities and races. There are many things to love about this product and I would definitely recommend it to anyone and everyone!
Amanda M.
I was a tad bit hesitant to purchase this palette due to not the most amazing reviews on YouTube, but I'm actually super glad that I did!! I'm medium/tan skin toned and I find that every single shade in the palette can work for my skin tone.. the more bronze one I can use mixed with a lighter shade or as a bronzer topper... the shade behbeh igirl is the only shade that doesnt work for me at all , it's very very chalky and powdery and frankly just looks ashy on my skin but besides that I really enjoy this and have been reaching for it on the daily ... also the brush is actually really good tho it sheds like crazy , it picks up product evenly and applies it like a dream .. ladies you better grab it before its sold out because they won't be doing a restock so once it's gone it's gone for good
Catelyn W.
I love the packaging! The colors are gorgeous but the reason I’m giving it a 4 instead of a 5 is because I’ve used better highlighters. I love a blinding highlighter that doesn’t take that much effort to get to where I want and this just isn’t that. Also some of the highlighters are a bit chalky but other than that I’m in love with this packaging and the fact that it comes with a brush!! Oh my gawddddd😍
Monika R.
Philadelphia, PA
Very happy with this purchase. It’s a good value with very wearable colors that can be mixed together for other pretty combinations. The formula is creamy to the touch and picks up just enough on any brush I’ve used (including the one that comes with it) which is great for a buildable glow for days when you don’t have a full face and want a more natural looking healthy glow, to days when you wanna be GLEAMING. I also like that the shimmers are not too big in any of the colors and that makes this palette very wearable for every/any look you’re feeling that day, which also makes it certainly worth the money. These swatches were just after two light swipes on each color!
Lezlie H.
Lake Village, IN
So obsessed with this pallet! The highlighters should work for any skin tone which is amazing and are multi use! I use the darker shades that I can’t use as highlighter for a pop of glam on my eyes. The highlighters have
Great pigment and last all day! They are also very soft to the touch and so blendable.
Can’t wait for more brentman morphe collaborations! Purchased on morphe.com and it came with an exclusive fan brush to apply the highlighter. Great product great value great purchase
This is my highlight for a bridal shower in June in natural light with no filter or enhancements
Brandy R.
Rochester
OMG!!! This highlighting palette has been the best $29 spent! Each shade is so pigmented its unreal, it is also super creamy; I was waiting to get one of the Anastasia 4 pan highlighting palettes at $42 at Sephora until I saw this! I was excited to see a creamy affordable palette.  It was the start of my Morphe addiction, this palette does come with a brush, haven't tried it out yet! But these colors stay no matter what the out door weather conditions are, hot and humid with just BB cream or freezing and snow w a full foundation base. I hope they always keep it in stock or Bret comes out with a new one! A definite ust have!
THE MF BRETMAN ROCK highlight pallet bitch..

This pallet is honestly so good there’s a shade for every skin tone and it’s just 29.99 and it comes with a fan brush and also it comes with 6 highlights and other highlighters range from 20- 60 and it just comes with one that not every skin town can use so I highly recommend this pallet. He has worked so hard to make this pallet and I think he did a wonderful job or what ever..
LaVonne D.
Cerritos
BEST PRODUCT AND BEST VALUE! I did so much research before finally buying a highlighter palette, I narrowed down my choices to the Anastasia Sun Dipped Glow Kit and the Bretman Babe in Paradise Highlighter.

I went to both stores and swatched both items, and while they are both good, the Bretman palette comes with 6 pans (versus the Anastasia's 4 pans) and is $11 cheaper!

The formulation is so buttery and smooth and is sheer so it can be built up to a natural or BLINDING glow. It also comes with a FAN BRUSH! (such a good deal!) I use the Morphe M501 brush with this product & its GREAT. Get this!
Grace F.
Blaine, MN
I was about to pass up this palette but I’m so glad I didn’t! The light highlighting colors are so pigmented and blend out easily, they are absolutely perfect. The darker colors don’t work with my pale ass, so I use a little to give my bronzer a bit of pop! But as highlighters, they’d be perfect on darker skin tones. I don’t use fan brushes for highlighter but the quality of this brush is amazing! The natural hair is really soft and I can’t wait to use it with these highlighters! Please don’t sleep on this palette, it’s amazing!
Amanda S.
Fayetteville
I saw this product on @bretmanrock's instagram page and knew I had to have it. I got it Ulta, and the packaging is so pretty! It has beautiful bright colors with some metalic details. The whole package was $29 plus tax. It comes with six very big pans of highlight and a very nice morphe fan brush. All the highlights are very pigmented. There are colors for all skin tones which is so awesome. I love easily they can be applie and how blinding they are. There's a little bit of fallout but nothing awful. This is my favourite highlighter, and I defiently recomend getting this because I do believe it is only available for a limited amount of time.
Angie R.
Glenn Dale, MD
✨ What’s your all time favorite highlighter ?!✨ MINE at the moment is Morphe x Bretman Babe In Paradise Highlighter Palette Whoever answers gets a LIKE ♥️
Liane C.
Provo, UT
Does this emphasize texture?
Kookie A.
Alameda, CA
Why can’t I post my full review? Anyone else having issues?
Kennedy G.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Has anybody tried the Morphe x Bretman Babe In Paradise Highlighter Palette ? What did you think of it?
India H.