MakeupFace MakeupMakeup PalettesMorphe
The James Charles Artistry Palette

MORPHE The James Charles Artistry Palette

WHY IT'S CULT
James Charles loves glam, but he also has a huge passion for crazy, colourful, outside-of-the-box make up and created this artistry palette with that in mind. The James Charles Palette includes 39 seriously bold, beautifully formulated shades—all you need to unleash your inner artist and create - quite literally - any look you could possibly imagine.

DESCRIPTION
When James Charles says you can create anything, he means it. For. Real. The colour never ends with this full spectrum of 39 dialled-up, deeply pigmented shades. With four rows of stunning colour combos and one row of super-sized shades, you’ll be ready to take on any look you can dream up. So go on and go for it. And don’t hold back.

HOW TO USE
Apply with Morphe Eyeshadow Brushes to blend your shades together seamlessly.

Row 1: Canvas (matte cream), Ringlight (shimmer pearl), So Good (metallic true gold), 518 (matte neon orange), Rusted (matte chili orange), Halloween (metallic copper), Wig (metallic warm brass), Tea (matte dark taupe)

Row 2: Punch Me (matte latte), Sister (shimmer rose gold), Mary (matte dusty rose), Literally (shimmer flamingo pink), You're Kidding (matte red), Shook (metallic cranberry), Boutique (matte maroon), Benny (matte black coffee)

Row 3: Flashback (matte true white), Face (shimmer champagne highlight), Tune (matte light peach), Code James (matte sunset orange), 10% Off (matte burnt orange), No Beans (matte warm brown), Spooky (matte true black)

Row 4: Bee (matte bright yellow), Guac (metallic avocado green), Hello (shimmer blue ice), Playground (matte neon blue), Brother (matte true blue), Artistry (metallic amethyst purple), Love That (matte magenta), Pinkity Drinkity (matte baby pink)

Row 5: Social Blade (matte lime green), Daddy (matte forest green), Cape Cod (metallic sea foam blue), Cola (matte royal blue), A Cappella (metallic navy blue), Escape (matte plum purple), Single (matte orchid purple), Skip (matte neon pink)

FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
PRESSED PIGMENT:

518/RUSTED/MARY/YOU’RE KIDDING/BOUTIQUE/BENNY/TUNE/BEE/BROTHER/ARTISTRY/LOVE THAT/PINKITY DRINKITY/COLA/ESCAPE/SINGLE/SKIP

Mica, Talc, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Magnesium Myristate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Isostearyl Isostearate, Tin Oxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol +/- May Contain/Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

EYESHADOW:

CANVAS/RINGLIGHT/SO GOOD/HALLOWEEN/WIG/TEA/PUNCH ME/SISTER/LITERALLY/SHOOK/ FLASHBACK/FACE/CODE JAMES/10% OFF/NO BEANS/SPOOKY/GUAC/HELLO/PLAYGROUND/ SOCIAL BLADE/DADDY/CAPE COD/A CAPPELLA

Mica, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Magnesium Myristate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Silica, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Tin Oxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol +/- May Contain/Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Is this overhyped?
Is it worth the money ?
This a good quality product ?
Start your review of MORPHE The James Charles Artistry Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Madison B.
Independence, MO
MORPHE The James Charles Artistry Palette uploaded by Madison B.
Love the color variety and the pigmentation in the colors! This is always a go to for my fun looks!
Christina L.
Downey, CA
MORPHE The James Charles Artistry Palette uploaded by Christina L.
This is an amazing palette that has it all! For all my makeup lovers who love colors or for those who want to add a little more flare to their eye look this is the product for you! You can create so many different eye looks with this palette! The shadows are very pigment especially when built up! There is some fall out but it’s not a lot to the point where you under eye is covered in shadow. This eyeshadow palette is perfect to take to travel because you don’t have to worry about packing anymore palettes because you have all the colors you need. I recommend this palette! Also just to show the color payoff I’ve attached a look I created with this palette!
Paulina M.
Palos Hills, IL
MORPHE The James Charles Artistry Palette uploaded by Paulina M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Best pallet I could ever have very pigmented and very lovely and bright! I would recommend to anyone that wants to get creative
Elizabeth M.
Fresno, CA
MORPHE The James Charles Artistry Palette uploaded by Elizabeth M.
MORPHE The James Charles Artistry Palette uploaded by Elizabeth M.
Although there’s a lot of serious issues going on with this collaboration; this palette speaks for itself. The pigmentation of these colors are immaculate!! These are just two of the looks that I have done using this palette. Perfect for everyday/ natural/ dramatic looks. Seriously the BEST purchase I’ve made.
Toya D.
Memphis, TN
MORPHE The James Charles Artistry Palette uploaded by Toya D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Freaking gorgeous! This palette has so many vibrant colors, its simply gorgeous. Its a James Charles/morphe collaboration. I'm a dark complexion and a good eyeshadow primer was definitely needed for some colors. But, I use primer anyway, so no problem. For the most part, fallout was very minimal. So colors were easier to blend that others, but overall great pigmentation. I have several morphe palettes, this is more expensive than other morphe palettes but its also worth it. I recommend this palette for everyone. Live inside the crayon box n enjoy the colorful side of things.
Jessaka J.
Birmingham, AL
MORPHE The James Charles Artistry Palette uploaded by Jessaka J.
MORPHE The James Charles Artistry Palette uploaded by Jessaka J.
Purchased at: ULTA
How vibrant are these colors?!? Next to the Crayon Case, The James Charles Palette by Morphe is definitely my favorite! The colors are so pigmented and fun to play around with! This cut crease was on point!🙌🏾 For more looks follow my on Instagram @itsjessaka ♥️ #Blackgirlmagic
Danielle C.
Yreka, CA
MORPHE The James Charles Artistry Palette uploaded by Danielle C.
MORPHE The James Charles Artistry Palette uploaded by Danielle C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Such a fun colorful look featuring the James Charles Palette for Pride day at work. This look was hard to blend out but that wasn't the palettes fault just the brushes I had available. Lashes are House of Lashes Iconic and glitter is stila magnificent metals.
Alba M.
Bay Point, CA
MORPHE The James Charles Artistry Palette uploaded by Alba M.
The colors looks astonishing at first but then when I applied they didn’t look quite the same and the red ish orange ish colors let a big red mark on my eyes, I had to returned it !!! Morphe 35V Stunning Vibes Artistry Palette
Shevon Ashley G.
MORPHE The James Charles Artistry Palette uploaded by Shevon Ashley G.
Purchased at: ULTA
My go to palette ! I think I’ve done a million reviews on this palette already and non the less I still love it
Marissa R.
Key West Nas, FL
MORPHE The James Charles Artistry Palette uploaded by Marissa R.
I was so excited to purchase this palette!!! I watch his tutorials and the palette is even more beautiful in person! It's Huge and the colors are so beautiful. I have only had the chance to dig into one of the colors "No Beans" I still need some practice but I'm excited to learn and I'm eyeing his brush set that may just be my next purchase from this line.

3,929 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Eva L.
Rochester Hls, MI
il y a 3 jours
pahnucee T. il y a 2 jours
I think it’s totally worth it! It has a lot of good colors and they are super pigmented! They also blend really well!