MORPHE THE BIG PRIME LASH PRIMER

by Morphe

#11 in Primers

GET YOUR START

Blue Boost / blue

Infused with ingredients known to condition, the unique blue shade preps your lashes for larger-than-life volume and amplifies the effects and colour intensity of your mascara.

BENEFITS

• Preps lashes for ultimate volume
  • Conditions lashes for mascara application
  • Intensifies colour of mascara

HOW TO USE

• Coat the top side and bottom side of upper lashes, then let it set before applying mascara.

Net Weight: 10 mL / 0.34 fl. oz.

Ingredients

Water (Aqua, Eau), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Paraffin, Glyceryl Stearate, Synthetic Wax, Stearic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Butylene Glycol, Palmitic Acid, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax (Oryza Sativa Cera), Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Stearyl Stearate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MORPHE THE BIG PRIME LASH PRIMER!
Dani B.
Bolingbrook, IL
MORPHE THE BIG PRIME LASH PRIMER uploaded by Dani B.
I’ll be completely honest. I bought this primer because it was blue. I figured it would be very “a la 80’s” when blue mascara was a thing and it didn’t disappoint. When putting it on it is reminiscent of a time where big hair, day glo, and fishnet gloves were all the rage. I don’t mind this primer - it is a bit on the clumpy side, but it did help to make my lashes plumper and longer. I don’t like it with every mascara I own because it gets too clumpy but I do like it.
Kara B.
Geneseo, IL
MORPHE THE BIG PRIME LASH PRIMER uploaded by Kara B.
This totally took me by surprise, I was not expecting it to be bright blue! It works great though, it doesn’t flake or smear and definitely makes my lashes look fuller and longer. I definitely recommend morphe lash primer and will continue to use myself.[product:morphe-the-big-prime-lash-primer]
Marely O.
Lawndale, CA
MORPHE THE BIG PRIME LASH PRIMER uploaded by Marely O.
I definitely think that this product is super cute! I really like how it looks on my eyelashes! The color pops out and it is a good consistency! I also really like the brush that is has because it gets all your lashes! I definitely recommend this product! #voxbox
Krista R.
Huntington, WV
MORPHE THE BIG PRIME LASH PRIMER uploaded by Krista R.
I like this lash primer. It helps your mascara stay on longer and provides a good base for volume. It works better than I expected and is relatively affordable! I would recommend trying it.
Ash M.
Willowbrook , IL
MORPHE THE BIG PRIME LASH PRIMER uploaded by Ash M.
I received this product along with the mascara for free to try. I did notice a different with and without the prime. My lashes looked longer and the product didn’t smudge. I think the price and quality are great. It was my first time using a lash primer and I think I will continue using it! Overall, would highly recommend.
Samantha K.
baldwinCity
10/10 love this. I know it’s suppose to be a primer for their other mascara but I literally wear it by itself and I’m obsessed. It is the prettiest blue and really makes all my looks pop definitely my staple look
Rebecca R.
Austin, TX
Prior to this product I hadn’t used a mascara primer, and I’ve only used it once thus far so take my review w a grain of salt lol, but man, I’m in love. Never before had my eyelashes looked so curly and full, even my baby lashes towards my inner eye were coated! [product:morphe-the-big-prime-lash-primer]
Nayadira P.
Clifton, NJ
Wow wow wow!! GAME CHANGER!!! I had zero idea how much of a difference primer can make to mascara and to lengthening your lashes! This is the key to spider like lashes. I really enjoy that the primer goes on blue. It adds to the fun of applying the primer and quite honestly I think I would wear it just as is for fun one day. This mascara duo really is a game changer and I was so surprised by it. It doesn’t clump your eyelashes at all. It’s a little heavy to apply but overall not bad. It doesn’t smudge either. A little hard to remove with makeup wipes, but it removes easily with micellar water and my cleanser wash. Hope this review helps!!
Cherie C.
Markham, ON
MORPHE THE BIG PRIME LASH PRIMER uploaded by Cherie C.
I received this product complimentary from Morphe to try and give my honest review. I was pleasantly surprised by this lash primer. It preps and conditions my lashes and while lifting and lengthening my lashes. The blue colour of this primer is also quite interesting as well, will definitely recommend!
Allessandra B.
Ajax, ON
MORPHE THE BIG PRIME LASH PRIMER uploaded by Allessandra B.
This is an interesting product for sure! I was tempted to wear it on its own because the blue was kind of a look, ha! Make sure not to apply too much or you will need at least 2 coats of mascara to cover all the blue.

Looking for your answer?