BY MORPHE

Rosa V.
detroit
These are great and affordable! They get all the stubborn hairs. It gets the job done just as well as any prestiges brand out there. They also don’t get loose or dull like other tweezers on the market.
Karla C.
These tweezers are to die for they are very pointy and get out every single here need to get out including the very ingrown ones that are barely coming out. About every day i use them and i loveeee them
none o.
This tweezers are good enough for me but i need a new one cause my other one is old because i have found it since i lost it for a long time
stephanie R.
los Angeles
These tweezers are my 1st tweezers I ever bought there easy to work with I also can also put my lashes with these. I really enjoyed them.
Madison-Brooke C.
Clovis
Great for getting stray black hairs on my arms and stomach. Also really great for getting any kind of hair along bikini line.
Diana L.
Sun Valley, CA
These have the perfect grip & grab even the tiniest hairs. And you can’t beat the price! Love it.
Gabriela R.
San Mateo , CA
I love them! Don’t feel cheap but they’re not expensive!;) easy to and comfortable to use!
Lena P.
colorado springs
Very picky with tweezers but if you want one that can do the job but not perfectly, this one is alright.
KatyXoxo S.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Don’t think there is much I can say about tweezers but it does exactly what it’s meant too. The actual tweezers are super sturdy and have a really good grip on which makes it easier to pluck your eyebrows.
Silviana A.
Beirut
Great grip strong and easy to handle I always switch twizers but this is the last one I will just keep on using it