BY MORPHE

Hannah D.
Fairport, NY
I’m obsessed with morphe’s eyeshadows!!! This one in particular is my favorite I love the color! Sure it’s on the pricier side but it has high pigmentation so a little goes a long way! Also, it’s better for your skin than the low end stuff that’s filled with cancer causing chemicals. I always recommend this to my friends!! 💜
Leasa H.
Baltimore
The quality given the price point is everything with this brand! I’m addicted! Love how it blends and shows up on my dark skin without putting on a ton. I used other brands but I consistently go back to my Morphe colors.
Jocelyn M.
Bellflower , CA
If you’re looking for a night out look with the girls or date night with you man then this is perfect! It’s such a beautiful color and I use this color often with some Browns. I would recommend it!
Verenise B.
La Habra
Used this eye shadow for the first time on Halloween and the pigmentation is great it literally stayed on all night even after all the dancing and sweating it never smeared I fell asleep with it and it still remained in place lol I love morphe eyeshadow wouldn’t use any other eyeshadow palette over this!
...Desiree... P.
Antioch, TN
Morphe shadows are soo good! They are creamy and blend so well! I bought this individual one before buying a full palette and I loved it so much that I bought the big palette. I will be buying more in the future! Also very very affordable.
Kaylie S.
Sanford, FL
I LOVE all of the Morphe eyeshadows!! They are worth what you pay! The colours are highly pigmented and all of the pallets I own have shadows with matte finish and some with high shimmer! You can build on the colours with multiple shades and layers + they stay on alllll day and night😜🖤 you can never have too many shadows!
starr r.
I absolutely love this colors i many of the morphe palletes and i do all my looks with their palletes really pigmented and nice to blend with their brushes as well i really recommend going on their website and ordering
Kelsey M.
Neenah, WI
OMG. Morphe is killing it in the eyeshadow game. It’s so affordable, pigmented, blends like a dream, doesn’t fallout much at all. This is my go to shadow.
Lilian S.
Harlingen, TX
Yo la tenho en color morado, y tiene muy buena pigmentación, se adhiere al ojo fácilmente ya sea que se aplique con brocha o con él dedo
Lauren 🌼.
Palmdale, CA
Great color, very affordable, easy to blend, good amount of product, shadow stays on for a long time, I have been able to sleep in it