MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowMorphe
Standard Individual Eye Shadow - ES111 Beautify

Morphe Standard Individual Eye Shadow - ES111 Beautify

by Morphe

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Morphe Standard Individual Eye Shadow - ES111 Beautify!
Sparks, NV
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this color and the way it feels. This is also long lasting and looks amazing. I would definitely recommend this product.
Bellflower , CA
If you’re looking for a night out look with the girls or date night with you man then this is perfect! It’s such a beautiful color and I use this color often with some Browns. I would recommend it!
Beverly Hills, CA
Are use a lot of Morphy eyeshadow‘s, including the pallets, but I definitely do like the single ones. My eye color is brown and it makes my eyes pop very much as I like it. I would definitely buy it again when I can.
Baytown, TX
Very nice pigmented shadow i love it sooo much first time using and plan on using it more
Clovis
I love this color! Very pigmented and easy to apply! I love the packaging and it’s long lasting!
South Riding
Great eyeshadow with really good colour pigment. Goes on really well with deep rich color.
Lizella
Super pigmented I really love this color and everything about it! You can wear this everyday
Chesapeake
Their eye shadows are pressed great and hold high pigment. I can see the color across the room. Great to use if you want bold looks or even a soft one just got to blend more then normal. But I would buy
Mc Kean, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this shade. Great pigment. Nice formula. Would recommend to everyone that wants to make a great look. Good price. Very pleased with this shade
New Ulm
Love this color blends very well. All morphe products are great imo. Blend well and very wearable. Recommend

Looking for your answer?