BeautyEyeFalse EyelashesMorphe
Soo Glamorous Premium False Lashes

Morphe Soo Glamorous Premium False Lashes

by Morphe

Has anyone used morphe lashes ? I love the brand but not sure about the lashes .
Are these lashes good will they be dramatic lashes i have never tryed them so im asking if there worth buying
I love a dramatic look as lashes !
Start your review of Morphe Soo Glamorous Premium False Lashes!
Product Highlights
Ive always loved a fuller dramatic lash. Currently my favorite lashes at the moment and only $10! They have many to choose from too!in reviews
Amelia  D.
Slidell, LA
Morphe Soo Glamorous Premium False Lashes uploaded by Amelia  D.
These lashes are absolutely beautiful especially if you’re going out. They’re everything you want in false lashes. These lashes are made perfect! They’re soft, flexible, not to very heavy and their easy to clean. The length is pretty long so if you don’t like them being to long it doesn’t take much to cut them. If you take care of them you’ll get no less then 10 wears. This may sound crazy but I clean mine with Dawn Spray it is freakin amazing how clean it gets them! I highly suggest you giving them a try! Just remember everyone is different so what works for me may not work for you. I would so appreciate a follow and I’ll send you one back! STAY FLAWLESS MY BEAUTIES!
marlon N.
Torrance, CA
Morphe Soo Glamorous Premium False Lashes uploaded by marlon N.
I am so in love with these lashes. It took me a while to get used to applying lashes because i am hooded lids and measuring or trimming lashes can be tricky. I was able to get the hang of it by practicing so i decided to step up and buy a pricier lashes. This lived up to my expectation. I love the drama and accentuates eye shadow looks. Morphe lashes are good quality too. Highly recommended.
Stacy S.
Papillion, NE
Morphe Soo Glamorous Premium False Lashes uploaded by Stacy S.
Best lashes ever, the band is big enough to get a strong grip yet thin enough to allow flexibility. They are reusable and breathable, they are so lightweight. Easy to clean and a great price for how many uses you can get out of them (30-45)
Garrett B.
Baltimore, MD
Great to tie any look together. I love these lashes because they give a little drama, but are still wearable. Takes any look from drab to fab.
Skylar G.
New York
I love these falsies since they make you look fancy when I go out I always want to go for a fuller look on the eyes! A little pricey for just one pair, wish they would lower the price :(
Angel M.
Wilmington , CA
Morphe Soo Glamorous Premium False Lashes uploaded by Angel M.
I used to wear two lashes at a time with these I don’t need to they are really full and last me a good while. They stay put and are pretty easy to apply. Super soft to touch. I would wear them even without makeup
Savannah B.
Runnemede, NJ
I LOVE all of Morphe’s lashes tbh. They’re super great, especially for those who are just beginning. I’m terrible at putting on lashes, but you can wear these bad boys so many times.
Aria C.
Dallas
I really do enjoy exaggerated lashes and full ones! These are the perfect ones for my liking and also for a dramatic look!
alexis K.
Harlan
I love these lashes they’re full and I’ve gotten a lot of life out of them! The band is thicker so it’s easy to get old glue off without damaging the lash!
Judith V.
Colorado
This lashes are great , they make you pop and look like a beauty. They make your makeup a great look and they are great because there simple and dramatic at the same time there also really easy to put in I really recommend them