Morphe Soo Glamorous Premium False Lashes uploaded by francesca  .Morphe Soo Glamorous Premium False Lashes uploaded by francesca  .Morphe Soo Glamorous Premium False Lashes uploaded by Shameiza F.

BY MORPHE

Morphe Soo Glamorous Premium False Lashes
  • "Ive always loved a fuller dramatic lash. Currently my favorite lashes at the moment and only $10! They have many to choose from too!" in 4 reviews
Alexandra B.
San Jose, CA
I love that more if you came out with an eyelash line because it is really hard to find good lashes. I first purchased these a few months ago and I purchased about six different eyelashes. I always choose eyelashes that are more on the natural side but I did purchase a few of these lashes that are more dramatic. The quality of the lashes are great and they are easy to put on. They don’t feel heavy and they are not uncomfortable and they definitely do the job.
Alexia G.
Fort Wayne
I really love Morphe lashes! They’re super cheap & totally stunning! They’re fairly easy to apply but I found that most Morphe lashes are too long for me to wear because I have glasses. I could feel the lashes against my glasses & I didn’t like that. But if you don’t wear glasses I would highly recommend them!!
Latisha P.
You want to turn ur mediocre eyeshadows to Glam in 2 min 😂Get the lashes gurl. The lashes so pretty you can't see ur barely blended shadows at all. I will never buy beauty supply lashes again. Super reusable as well. That band will stand the test of time.
Shameiza F.
Brooklyn, NY
These lashes I'm so in love with every time I wear them ppl always seems to ask me where I get them from and I'm super excited to share with them, I get it from morphe. It add the extra drama and complete my look. I'm in love
And yes I recommend it
Jess H.
Danna C.
Nampa
Really good eyelashes, nice to wear & they’re beautiful, they do not feel uncomfortable what so ever
francesca  .
London
The actual ones I purchased are not on here, however they are very similar. The quality and life of these lashes is outstanding. Absolutely great for a dressy look. Only downside would be the fact that it does not come with lash glue. Worth the price though’