BY MORPHE

Glow h.
Fort Myers, FL
Did you know that morphe has lashes for 3$ yes! I absolutely love it I got the rodeo and calabazas ones and they look natural hair and are dramatic at the same time ,!i got online and this are my one to go! I got a pair first and used like 10 times ( I took care of them) really good quality!
katie l.
Bel air , MD
Hey babes! So I don’t wear lashes often but when I want some extra volume I pop these on. They are durable and they stay on given the lash glue you use. They are shapeable if you lash ladies know what I mean. I don’t I have to cut mine either. I had mascara for extra length. Ladies these are cheap as hell and lashes can save a look. It’s a must. God bless morphe.Morphe Rodeo Lashes
Brooke G.
Los Angeles
By far the best lashes for the price! I only wear these sets Because they are my fave!!!! I get compliments on them a lot and they loook very natural. I highly recommend the rodeo lashes by morphe. Oh yeahhhh!!!!
Dalia S.
Longmont , CO
My favorite go-to lashes when it comes to wanting a glam look without the eyes looking too heavy! I love these lashes! They work amazing! Beyond affordable and have multiple uses! The only bad part about it is waiting for them to come in the mail!!! ❤️
Despina N.
Midlothian, VA
These lashes were affordable and easy to apply. I didn’t see anything wrong with them in particular, they just weren’t my absolute favorite lashes. Some of the ends became a little wonky. The packaging could use some improvement as well because they didn’t come with a top. Other than that I would give them a try!
Scarlet R.
Inglewood, CA
Comfortable lashes and such a thin band ! It's easy to apply. I like wearing theses with halo eye makeup to give it a "peek A boo" effect
Nicole D.
Forest Park
Glam glam glam....I got several pairs of lashes from morphed, and they seem to be working out great...great price to look nice!!
Yolanda H.
These lashes are my go too lashes!!!!!! I like how long they are so that I can cut them down to my eye shape.
Jayne B.
I wore these lashes for Xmas day. They were super affordable super wispy and I didn't even need to trim them as I found them to be a perfect size for my eyes. They were lovely and these were my first pair of morphe lashes so has made me want to try out more styles by them.