MORPHE RC2 Brush Tubby Case

by Morphe

This cylinder tubby case is a stylish and practical way to store your brushes, display them and take them along for travel. The top snaps on and off easily and keeps the brushes in pristine shape and ready for use. The sleek black faux leather case is both soft and sturdy and maintains its shape even when traveling.

Length: 9 1/4"

Diameter: 4"

Where can i purchase it at?
MORPHE RC2 Brush Tubby Case How much is this , is the brushes good ?
Morphe Morphe X James Charles The Eye Brush Set Reliable set of brushes or is it a waste of money?
Start your review of MORPHE RC2 Brush Tubby Case!
Kirsten A.
Henning, TN
MORPHE RC2 Brush Tubby Case uploaded by Kirsten A.
I decided to buy this to help keep the dust off my brushes when they weren't in use and I was not disappointed. Great quality and super affordable. Easy to use and actually holds a good amount of brushes. I will definitely buy again in the future!
Natalie P.
Jackson, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
A little pricey (James Charles) but I love this brush set! I use them everytime I do my make up, and feel they help complete the look I desire.
Jalela M.
MORPHE RC2 Brush Tubby Case uploaded by Jalela M.
I’m writing this review for the RC1 mega tubby case since it doesn’t have it’s own tag. I love this thing. It makes organization easier. I have so many brushes and my vanity was so cluttered. I have a few of these tubby cases from other brands but I wanted a larger one so that I wouldn’t have to have multiple cases taking up space. It’s sleek and great quality. I want to get at least one more so that I can do away with the smaller ones. I hope they don’t discontinue this.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
This is great for holding brushes. I use this to keep brushes I’ve used in one place so I can easily clean them and if I have to reuse a face brush, I can just check this holder. It’s good for traveling with small to medium brushes too.
Mackenzie J.
Hendersonvlle, TN
MORPHE RC2 Brush Tubby Case uploaded by Mackenzie J.
MORPHE RC2 Brush Tubby Case uploaded by Mackenzie J.
I love how much brushes you get kind of expense for makeup brushes. Feel great on the skin though. I fell like the brushes could be a bit softer but they are very easy to use.
Nikki G.
Collinsville, AL
MORPHE RC2 Brush Tubby Case uploaded by Nikki G.
LOVE IT!!! very sturdy; and for people like myself on the go; your brushes will not get bent and also, you won’t get the product all over your backpack, car, etc. when traveling definitely recommend and you can use both ends as brush holders they will equally hold 20+ brushes each side so useful for makeup lovers.
Ava Z.
Laporte
It’s good and it’s good to hold my brushes but it’s way to over priced you could get a container from Walmart instead of this
Mayra R.
MORPHE RC2 Brush Tubby Case uploaded by Mayra R.
Keep your brushes dust free ! . I bought two of these cases for my brushes because I like to keep my brush free of dust for my next makeup application to prevent acne. Although brushes get washed , they need to be stored properly for hygiene mainly .
Summer G.
North Branford
MORPHE RC2 Brush Tubby Case uploaded by Summer G.
This Tubby from the James Charles is so nice for picking or Storage for your brushes and I love this brushes set too
Katie B.
Langhorne, PA
I bought this as a brush holder and it’s been amazing. It fits a decent amount of brushes and therefore I’m not loosing them all the time and hidden from my daughter since she likes to get ahold them. It was a steal from morphe.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Joanna S.
San Antonio
il y a un an
MORPHE RC2 Brush Tubby Case How much is this , is the brushes good ?
Emily B.